PDA

View Full Version : Music Mashup Software

Sureall
07-01-2015, 04:52 PM
Does anyone know any free software thats good for making mashups of songs. I used to use audacity but was looking for something which was a bit more helpful and designed especially for making mashup/mixups

I have a mac so it needs to be mac compatible.

Richie
07-01-2015, 08:13 PM
Adobe Audition is great, it's like any other piece of adobe software, takes a while to get used to but is brilliant when you've mastered it.

Obviously its not free but I'm sure google can help somehow..

DKJA
07-01-2015, 08:53 PM
that gif has to be like one of the best ever though..

Edited by Calum0812 (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly, thanks!

-Nick
07-01-2015, 09:36 PM
Like Richie said Adobe Audition, it is a fantastic piece of software and there is plenty of tutorials on youtube! It is also mac compatible.

jake87385
12-01-2015, 12:25 AM
Adobe Audition is pretty good for the home/intermediate 'studio' user, Cubase is the perfect example of music editing software, and if you would ever want to edit vocals Melodyne. I think all three give free trials of their software.

Illegal free versions are out there but the last time I tried I ended up with a trojan that used known windows exploits to send my details including chrome saved passwords to some chinese server. Easier to get the trial or pay.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!