PDA

View Full Version : Do you trust your friends on Habbo?

Zak
07-01-2015, 06:53 PM
As we all know Habbo is just a game. However some items in game can be worth a lot of money - After hearing lots of stories I decided to find out with the mintest person I know on Habbo.

As redtiz always said, friends are worth more than furni.

Would you trust your friend(s) with a high valued item? and if you would why not share the love, do a video and show all the good Habbos that choose friendship over furni.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGkRbTys9dk

lemons
07-01-2015, 06:55 PM
i would trust maybe 5

Kyle
07-01-2015, 07:09 PM
There are only a handful people I've trusted with my furniture and accounts over the years but even less that I would say I would put my full trust it were it to extend beyond habbo, 1-2 max.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James
07-01-2015, 07:37 PM
Id trust about 5-6?
There are some that id trust because i know they're nice people, even if we arent close

MKR&*42
07-01-2015, 07:41 PM
I think I'd trust one to a large extent, no more.

Lewis
07-01-2015, 07:54 PM
I'm just not a trusting person in real life whatever the issue may be, whether it's family or friends. So, probably not, but that's not because I find these people untrustworthy... it's just because that's the way I am.

j0rd
07-01-2015, 07:56 PM
video is private
probably about 2 or 3 i would trust

Only finalz had access to my account, and i had access to his. Mainly when each other were on holidays (he lived in Spain for months at a time) so we could get badges for each other and sort rooms. He had a popular 120+ room maze at the time which was so hard to keep up with

MONEYMAGIC
07-01-2015, 08:35 PM
I had a great friend on Habbo around 2008-9 I can't remember exactly and he was my friend before I had quite a lot of rares. I managed to get a purple ICM and I lent it to him along with a petal floor as I trusted him as we were very good friends for years! Then suddenly he just stopped contact with me eventually sending me a message on minimal making some excuse and then I never heard from him again. Since then I've found it hard to trust anybody. I was too trusting.

Zak
07-01-2015, 08:50 PM
video is private

Only finalz had access to my account, and i had access to his. Mainly when each other were on holidays (he lived in Spain for months at a time) so we could get badges for each other and sort rooms. He had a popular 120+ room maze at the time which was so hard to keep up with

Should be public now?

I had a great friend on Habbo around 2008-9 I can't remember exactly and he was my friend before I had quite a lot of rares. I managed to get a purple ICM and I lent it to him along with a petal floor as I trusted him as we were very good friends for years! Then suddenly he just stopped contact with me eventually sending me a message on minimal making some excuse and then I never heard from him again. Since then I've found it hard to trust anybody. I was too trusting.

I've had a lot of people do that to me in the past.

andoo89
08-01-2015, 02:02 AM
that's your clone...

Samantha
08-01-2015, 02:26 AM
I'd trust a few people, I've been trusted in the past too - Arfar; and @surreall; have gave me furniture until they could trade/get on their other account whereas Lewk Rigr; gave me an Army Plasto for a bit knowing I'd give it back to him.

With lawrawrrr; I just forget if I've borrowed her furniture, xxMATTGxx; btw I have a room of your furniture that you're free to have back whenever lol, I know you have some of mine, but the laptop with the screenshots on died :(.

Brad
08-01-2015, 04:13 AM
I think I would trust only a few people honestly...

though, I'd trust most of the managers & AGMs.. :D.. other than management from habbox... ('cause they're still sketchy)...
outside of habbox, I would say like 1 person.. lol

Matt
08-01-2015, 04:53 AM
I'd trust a few people, not very many though. I think it's more trusting them with our friendship and telling them things rather than the furni/creds - I don't really care about the furni and stuff I own.

A good video haha. I'd have laughed if he left the room as a joke and pretended to do a runner.

Kyle
08-01-2015, 08:32 AM
Zak you're supposed to be a trader and you don't even know where the trade option on rooms is bloody hell what a numpty. He gavw you a green marquee back unlucky

Zak
08-01-2015, 09:38 AM
that's your clone...

lmao

Zak you're supposed to be a trader and you don't even know where the trade option on rooms is bloody hell what a numpty. He gavw you a green marquee back unlucky

Who trades in their rooms? Haha I usually buy from people and always sell in the MP, but yeh uber noob moment.

James
08-01-2015, 12:15 PM
video is private

Get him to bring that maze back! Miss it :( I helped build the VIP access room to it which was fun.
rapidCHRIS' i think.

OT: I'll make a video of a trust trade in a bit :P

j0rd
08-01-2015, 12:21 PM
Get him to bring that maze back! Miss it :( I helped build the VIP access room to it which was fun.
rapidCHRIS' i think.

He lives almost permanently in Spain now and doesn't have time and neither do I [emoji19]
Yeah Chris and I had a few rooms in it too

Zak
08-01-2015, 01:09 PM
rapidCHRIS' i think.

:O trust trade video. We could start a revolution here.

James
08-01-2015, 01:11 PM
:O trust trade video. We could start a revolution here.
Not rich enough to do an infobus and blue marquee or whatever you did :P but ye..

karter
08-01-2015, 04:49 PM
trust only one person who eventually became my best friend and we don't go on habbo anymore so I guess nobody else is left

A
09-01-2015, 01:39 AM
There's only one person from the entire online community that I trust deeply tbh.

welshcake
09-01-2015, 03:02 AM
I do trust people. I lend items and borrow items quite often but nothing too valuable.

Yupt
09-01-2015, 03:26 AM
I wouldn't just trust random habboers, but i'd trust anyone I talk to fairly regularly in Habbox Management to hold on to my credits or whatever. Trust noone with my passwords, too much risk.

Plebings
09-01-2015, 05:20 PM
depends what i'm trusting them with, maybe trust 2-3 people fully. less value/secrey opens it up to more people though.

DKJA
09-01-2015, 05:22 PM
there's no one i can trust currently.. left all that with my old account and yet to form anything that much of a thing to be able to trust like that

DJ_Shadow
11-01-2015, 09:14 PM
Wow, I had no idea you were filming that haha! Zak

I'd say the amount of people I can absolutely trust on Habbo is countable on my fingers..

that's your clone...

Nope :) Though I can completely understand why you thought this :P

Cody
25-03-2015, 07:52 PM
I think I would trust only a few people honestly...

though, I'd trust most of the managers & AGMs.. :D.. other than management from habbox... ('cause they're still sketchy)...
outside of habbox, I would say like 1 person.. lol

I trust this guy the most. But they're probably two others I'd trust trade expensive items.

Alkaz
25-03-2015, 07:59 PM
I don't think there is many I would trust. Maybe one or two.

Kellie
25-03-2015, 08:34 PM
I don't trust everyone, just a couple!

Brad
26-03-2015, 05:25 AM
So I know a lot of people have been talking about "who they trust on habbo(x)", and I thought I would post my video of me trust trading @.ExtremeSlayer (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=88962);

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq9HJlQCajQ&feature=youtu.be

Do you have a friend that you'd trust trade? If so, post a video of you trading that person.

p.s- I am so sorry for my horrible screen video skills.

Threads merged by mdport. (Forum Super Moderator) as they're on similar topics!

Reality
26-03-2015, 11:07 AM
I got bored after about the first 20 seconds of that video, but yes I would trust possibly 3 people.

Sho
26-03-2015, 01:33 PM
I've traded Drew; and Jazz; up to 30gb each to transfer from my safety acc to Shonly, so both of them definitely :P
I can think of a few others I'd trust too.

Zak
26-03-2015, 03:10 PM
More videos folks!

Cody
26-03-2015, 06:35 PM
More videos folks!

YES Zak gets it! TRUST TRADE YOUR FRIENDS EVERYONE! POST THE VIDEOS

UnrealGoffEmo
26-03-2015, 08:10 PM
YES Zak gets it! TRUST TRADE YOUR FRIENDS EVERYONE! POST THE VIDEOS

Since "promoting" myself from a "lurker" to being really known on here I have found more people are friendlier - so in a way yes I do trust them, but I don't know enough people well enough to totally commit to saying so :)

@ ExtremeSlayer I sure class you as a good friend, mate :)

Cody
26-03-2015, 08:14 PM
Since "promoting" myself from a "lurker" to being really known on here I have found more people are friendlier - so in a way yes I do trust them, but I don't know enough people well enough to totally commit to saying so :)

@ ExtremeSlayer I sure class you as a good friend, mate :)

Right back at you mate! :P

UnrealGoffEmo
26-03-2015, 11:05 PM
Right back at you mate! :P

Thanks - it is good to know ....and appreciated!

YellowPillow
03-04-2015, 02:48 PM
I did it with Dj_Shadow as you can all see :D.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0FIU21L15g&feature=youtu.be

Zak
03-04-2015, 03:18 PM
I did it with Dj_Shadow as you can all see :D.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0FIU21L15g&feature=youtu.be

Videos clearly fake ;) who is this DJ_Shadow anyway? ;)

Cody
03-04-2015, 03:29 PM
Haha very nice! More more more

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!