PDA

View Full Version : small things that stress you out

Gina
09-01-2015, 09:49 PM
okay so certain things like dvds, books and cds not being in alphabetical order REALLY stress me out
similarly things in colour/height order
shoes on beds
having more than 1 clock in the room when they arent all set to the same time
idk just small little things that shouldnt bother me reallllly stress me out
what things do u have to do or something and if u dont it'll stress u out?

iBlueBox
09-01-2015, 10:08 PM
slow people walking in the trafford centre

Chris
09-01-2015, 10:17 PM
I dont get stressed over things that small I dont think. The smallest thing that stresses me out is my parents arguing all the time.

Zak
09-01-2015, 10:20 PM
my car

FlyingJesus
09-01-2015, 10:20 PM
@Intersocial (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=86637);'s willy

Edited by mdport. (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly!

MKR&*42
09-01-2015, 10:24 PM
I know you get sexually frustrated by me Tom it's no secret :love:

Oh ot; urm when people say i could care less

srsly its really annoyng

lemons
09-01-2015, 10:24 PM
when people open windows on bus in freezing weather

thms
09-01-2015, 10:28 PM
i have a light switch downstairs that turns on the one in the upstairs hall and next to that is the downstairs one, then upstairs its one that turns on bathroom light and upstairs hall so if they are both off but not facing the same way (the switches) i have to run up and down switching them on/off to make sure they do

i hope that makes sense

lemons
09-01-2015, 10:29 PM
i have a light switch downstairs that turns on the one in the upstairs hall and next to that is the downstairs one, then upstairs its one that turns on bathroom light and upstairs hall so if they are both off but not facing the same way (the switches) i have to run up and down switching them on/off to make sure they do

i hope that makes sense
OMG same its so annoying! also on bottom floor we have 3 switches that all turn on/off the same light and ive been living here a year now and still cant work it out

FlyingJesus
09-01-2015, 10:29 PM
I know you get sexually frustrated by me Tom it's no secret :love:

lol didn't dispute it being small

It annoys me when I pour out a bowl of coco pops or something and there's a bit left in the bottom of the box/bag thing but not enough for a whole other bowl so it's just STUPID leaving it and I end up like eating half the bowl and then topping it up with the rest

Jssy
09-01-2015, 10:32 PM
when i lose something i cant settle until i find it, it stresses me out even if its like an earring, but i have lost this battle in the past

MKR&*42
09-01-2015, 10:33 PM
lol didn't dispute it being small

It annoys me when I pour out a bowl of coco pops or something and there's a bit left in the bottom of the box/bag thing but not enough for a whole other bowl so it's just STUPID leaving it and I end up like eating half the bowl and then topping it up with the rest

TBF I didn't realise the thread was "small things" :(

OT: When people dont shut my bedroom door when they leave the room ://///////

Kyle
09-01-2015, 10:37 PM
People bashing around in the kitchen at 6am to make a bowl of cereal seriously be quiet and eat a banana instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jurv
09-01-2015, 10:41 PM
if something in my itunes library is wrong i get so stressed

like say if a song name is typed wrong or it doesn't have the right album artwork, just little things like that gets me m@@d

Shar
09-01-2015, 10:42 PM
I get stressed out really easily to be honest

IzzyUhh
10-01-2015, 12:47 AM
i get too stressed too much

parents
friends
one headphone not working
my two key doesn't work nor my f5 key and it does my head in
my mouse doesn't scroll the way you want it to
my hair
dieing on gta
work
we have a stack of the xbox games under the tv, and theyre all laid ontop of eachother in different directions
wires not being tucked away
lights on in a room not being used
pens with no lids

i could go on

Gina
10-01-2015, 01:06 AM
u forgot djs with bad song titles and djs with bad mics
i get too stressed too much

parents
friends
one headphone not working
my two key doesn't work nor my f5 key and it does my head in
my mouse doesn't scroll the way you want it to
my hair
dieing on gta
work
we have a stack of the xbox games under the tv, and theyre all laid ontop of eachother in different directions
wires not being tucked away
lights on in a room not being used
pens with no lids

i could go on

IzzyUhh
10-01-2015, 01:21 AM
u forgot djs with bad song titles and djs with bad mics
Omg tht too

Lewis
10-01-2015, 01:51 AM
certain smells and noises

I a have super sensitive sense of smell and hearing I think :(

buttons
10-01-2015, 01:53 AM
same lewis i need quietness when im in deep thought
i wake up easily so ppl coughing, bright lights or loud rain when im trying to sleep really stresses me

A
10-01-2015, 08:46 PM
sounds stupid but when people throw dirty washing in the washing machine and don't turn it on, what is the point.

Kyle
11-01-2015, 11:37 AM
sounds stupid but when people throw dirty washing in the washing machine and don't turn it on, what is the point.

Lmao I do this with socks and tea towels cos I cba washing them until I have more to wash so let other people do it for me :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krazybethw
11-01-2015, 02:39 PM
I have a few little things like trying to remember something for ages and just can't remember it. Or trying to spell a word correctly and every time I try it just looks wrong. I wouldn't say I get overly stressed however, unless its something big. Like at the moment my house really annoys me as things keep breaking or going wrong and then I have to ring the Landlord. Its just annoying.

Richie
14-01-2015, 04:27 AM
i like to think i don't get stressed over small things but my grey lockes would argue against that, emm i can't think of anything 'small' of the thought of my head but bigger things would be money i owe and uni

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!