PDA

View Full Version : realisation of time

Gina
09-01-2015, 10:52 PM
okay this is a weird title but i didnt know what else to call it
so what do you think is really weird where when you think about how long ago it was youre like omg ahhhh it feels like it was last year or not realising how long ago somethings been on for or going on for like
say uve been at habbox since it opened then maybe just realising tht its been open or so long or being on habbo longer than you havent FlyingJesus; lmao
stuff like that
for me its prob ive lived with my stepdad longer than my dad and i think thats so weird ahhh because i was 7 when they split and mum got remarried and its ahhhh strange
this prob made no sense so sorry if it didnt x also v badly titled BUT WHATEVER deal with my bad threads
things like idk you were in secondary school x amount of yrs ago or something happened or anythingg
i saw on twitter like the year 2030 is the same distance away as 2000 or something similar HOW WEIRD IS THAT

Shar
09-01-2015, 11:04 PM
I feel like that all the time. I always think something just happened a few months ago and it turns out to be years. Scary stuff.

Kyle
09-01-2015, 11:06 PM
Whenever I logged into habbo and someone brought age up it just made me feel really really old cos people are like 14-18 and part of me wishes I was that young again and I remember every single habbo comp I won and dramas like visa slitting his legs in the bath and trashing blissas rooms and I'm like WTF THAT WAS OVER HALF A DECADE AGO! I was putting all my trophies in a room a couple of weeks ago and reading through them seeing ones from 2004 and 2005 from people I've not spoken to in years and found myself wondering what they're up to nowadays and if they even remember me cos I definitely remember every one of them.
Also a bit strange that I have been registered to habbo longer than my sister has been alive.

I was thinking about this the other day I feel like I've lived where I live now for years but it's only been 6months since I was back home and a few more since I left uni halls but they feel like distant memories. Definitely never going back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dbgtz
10-01-2015, 11:17 PM
Quite often. I didn't believe people when they say things to do with how quick time is as there was this time when I was younger, looking at a Mickey Mouse clock and just thinking how slowly time was going and I guess it's because I had a lot less to do than I do now. It is weird to think how long ago some things were like I haven't been at college for almost 2 years, yet I remember it so vividly like I was there recently to the extent I could go to all my classes at the right time, in the right seat etc. It's weird to think that I'm about 1/4 through my life (assuming living to average age). Spooky to think about.

Richie
14-01-2015, 04:38 AM
All the time, time flies by, feels like only yesterday I joined hx but it was nearly 7 years ago? jesus

ok my life doesn't only revolve around this, but i only really notice it offline when i think of my age

Brad
14-01-2015, 04:42 AM
the thing that gets me the most is when I talk to my good friends that have children now. It gets me thinking, "I remember being children with you playing video games on the N64..."

time is something that I take for granted, but something that does not hinder me from living my life.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!