PDA

View Full Version : falling asleep in public

Gina
10-01-2015, 12:23 PM
have you ever fallen asleep in public? if so where? did u wake up feeling all weird and whatev hahaha
am so bad for this cos i do it all the time
used to do it in school through year8-9 in my boring lessons which i knew i wouldnt take for gcse (so bad help)
then i always fall asleep on like the bus and train if im on one
at comic con in october charlotte and her bf left me so i sat against a wall and ended up dozing off
when i went on holiday me n my friend met 2 guys and then after the 1st night of knowing them we went to like some club thingy for all ages and every night they had a performer and i fell asleep on the guy after first night of knowing him there lmao i was in a deep sleep too and they were lifting my arms up making me dance and i still wouldnt wake up ahh
yes wbu have you ever fallen asleep in public
have u ever had anyone wake u up in public too omg help so awkward
anddd have u ever had to wake anyone up like on the bus and whtev?

Kyle
10-01-2015, 12:33 PM
I tend to fall asleep on the train since I only ever use them for long journeys and I sort of doze in and out of sleep and find m mouth has dropped open and people are looking at me so I close my mouth, fall asleep, then it just happens again. Embarassing. One time an old guy was sitting next to me reading his newspaper and I fell asleep on him for like 5 minutes which was awkward when I woke up but he gave me his paper when he got off at his stop so who knows maybe he liked it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xxMATTGxx
10-01-2015, 12:36 PM
I have a nap every morning on my travels to work.

Matt
10-01-2015, 12:42 PM
I don't think i've ever fallen asleep in public (apart from on a plane). I don't like the idea of someone coming up and scaring me awake so I just stay awake.

Gina
10-01-2015, 12:48 PM
I have a nap every morning on my travels to work.

do u not get scared incase someone takes your stuff!

xxMATTGxx
10-01-2015, 01:00 PM
do u not get scared incase someone takes your stuff!

Sometimes but I make sure my hands and arms have a good connection with my bag. I wake up every now and then though to make sure everything is okay and that I haven't missed the stop. But I do travel at 6am in the morning and the public transport I use is normally dead/quiet at that time.

Bloop
10-01-2015, 01:14 PM
i fall asleep on the bus like usually and sonething its embarrassing as hell cuz i wake up and like a single stream of saliva is dangling from my mouth lol

a few days ago when i have the flu i fell asleep and when i wokr up i touched my nose and my nose is literally all WET with mucus df my image is ruined

Sho
10-01-2015, 01:25 PM
I am terrible, I fall asleep everywhere. I went to Ireland last year with Martin and Alex to see Phil and I fell asleep on the whole train ride from where I live down to Cardiff (luckily Cardiff Central was the last stop and the train workers had to wake me up to get me off, otherwise I'd have missed my stop lmao). When I got there I slept on the coach on the way to the ferry, slept on the ferry, slept on the coach from the ferry to the place itself, then slept in Phil's car when we got there and had a 10 min nap when I got to the hotel itself.
When we went to Cardiff the year before I was laying on the floor holding a fan to my face because it was so hot and fell asleep hugging the fan (lmaooo @Phil (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=67954); ) and I slept throughout the film when we went to the cinema.
Fell asleep in classes a lot at school/college because a lot of our tutors spoke so slow and in 1 tone that it just sent me to sleep ;l

I don't wake up feeling awkward though, like when the teachers woke me up in class I'd be like 'oh hey what did I miss?' and probably end up falling back asleep by the end of the class lol

scottish
10-01-2015, 01:37 PM
I've never fell asleep in public. I can only sleep in my bed.

Kellie
10-01-2015, 01:41 PM
I've never fallen asleep in public lol I'm too scared I'd miss my stop or what not if I were travelling.

DKJA
10-01-2015, 01:44 PM
i used to always fall asleep in morning on bus to college and later in the day on the same route back home :P

dbgtz
10-01-2015, 02:11 PM
I avoid falling asleep in public at all costs. Closest I've been is when I was at college I would sometimes, more often in winter, become dozy on the bus and almost fall asleep.

welshcake
10-01-2015, 02:18 PM
I've never done it but my father does it all the time when we're out. One time in Disney he fell asleep waiting for the parade and he was actually lying on the floor sleeping which attracted a crowd of people who started to laugh and take photos. A story I'll take to the grave. How embarrassing.

Inseriousity.
10-01-2015, 03:56 PM
I'd pulled an all nighter on the PS1 one night then went to school and fell asleep in french. lmao i feel so old

MKR&*42
10-01-2015, 04:01 PM
Umm never on public transport, did in a law lesson at college for about five or ten minutes and I had like...almost started to snore it was SO EMBARRASSING.

FlyingJesus
10-01-2015, 05:07 PM
I slept through nearly all my psychology lessons because the tutor was useless and everything she "taught" was just straight out of a textbook anyway, and on long journeys I do tend to fall asleep in the car although not so much if I'm the one driving

AgnesIO
10-01-2015, 05:38 PM
If you take a long train journey, sleeping is inevitable :L That's the only time I sleep in public.

A
10-01-2015, 08:45 PM
Never fell asleep in public but when I was on the train one this lady was asleep she was dribbling and everything, was so funny

Richie
14-01-2015, 04:40 AM
I fell asleep on the local bus, thankfully the last stop is my stop, the bus driver wasn't very happy lalala

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!