PDA

View Full Version : Hi

RoadsideDead
14-01-2015, 03:47 AM
Hi there, it's me your friendly neighbourhood Roaside!

I've joined these forums to try and find out if anyone here can help me with remembering a specific habbo and her rooms that I used to know and love but have since been unable to remember and rediscover.

I'm wondering if anyone here knows the best part of the forum to ask about this?

In case here in the introductions section might serve well in itself, she had a simple, one-word username and her rooms were large and detailed and very well crafted. Her main big room linking all of her other rooms together was very big, and had little segments, some of these segments had Disney-related themes, although she also had separate rooms with Disney themes linked by tele as well.

Her most vivid, striking and memorable of rooms was her Dracula's tomb, which was also connected to some kind of unholy chapel if I remember rightly - the thing that struck me most about this room was the Trax machine soundtrack to it, which was very well made !

Any help in uncovering who this most beloved habbo was would be greatly appreciated

All the best and love to you all,

Roadside

x :¬:

Brad
18-01-2015, 04:34 AM
Hey RoadsideDead;
Welcome to the forum. I think what's best is going over to the Habbo In General Forum (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=124) and starting a thread there.

Anyways, hopefully you are successful in finding who it is!

A
18-01-2015, 12:35 PM
Welcome to the forum, just post a thread in the habbo section like the above user said!

Expling
18-01-2015, 12:43 PM
Welcome to the forum! :D xo.

Rachel
18-01-2015, 04:21 PM
Welcome to the forum and hope you are able to succeed in what you're looking for :)

Kellie
18-01-2015, 10:15 PM
Hiyaa! Welcome to the forum :)

Martin
18-01-2015, 10:16 PM
Hey and welcome to the forum! :D

Be sure to enter Habbox Competitions to win some fab prizes!

www.habbox.com/comps x

Bloop
19-01-2015, 12:50 AM
welcomeee.

good luck in finding the person you are looking for :)

Kyle
19-01-2015, 01:01 AM
You could be thinking of three.wishes aka wishy who had a selection of Disney rooms a number of years ago. I think she has since remodelled a few of them and is still an avid builder.

Welcome to habbox :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reality
19-01-2015, 02:39 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Habbox.com/Jobs !!!

RoadsideDead
25-01-2015, 12:12 AM
You could be thinking of three.wishes aka wishy who had a selection of Disney rooms a number of years ago. I think she has since remodelled a few of them and is still an avid builder.

Welcome to habbox :)

Firstly, a beaming thank you to all your charming and warm welcomes to the forum. Secondly, thank you especially to Kyle - three.wishes (Wishy) is the exact room builder I was looking for and I have been exploring wishy world and found the old and remodelled versions of the rooms I was thinking of and very happy to find and discover some of her new creations as well, she is definitely one of my favourite builders of the entire hotel so thank you so much for reuniting me !

Lots of love,
Roadside
xoxoxoxoxo :¬:

Edited by Bikini (Trialist Forum Moderator): Try not to double post. Wait until it is approved by a moderator

Shockwave.2CC
25-01-2015, 02:00 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum

Felix
25-01-2015, 03:44 AM
Welcome to the forums

Samantha
25-01-2015, 05:04 PM
Welcome to the forum, glad you found who you were looking for, but hopefully you'll still around too :D.

Showder
26-01-2015, 01:01 PM
Hello, and welcome to the forums! c:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!