PDA

View Full Version : Would you feel comfortable dating a bi?

Magnet
11-09-2005, 05:40 PM
The title may sound mean, but here's what I mean:

If you were straight, would you feel comfortable dating someone the opposite sex of you if they were bi.

I'm not sure how I would feel if my girlfriend was bi. If I knew before I dated her.

ross
11-09-2005, 05:41 PM
Yes I'd feel comfortable dating a bi.

It's their decision.

Nobody can make anyone elses decisions for them, if she's happy with me then, yay, same with if a he was.

Aliness
11-09-2005, 05:43 PM
I have that promblem,
This GURL fancy's me,
and Im straight,
She's like GO OUT WIV ME GO OUT WIV ME!!!
Im Like :S
It makes me feel uncomfortable
but I guess thats just the way she is

Steven
11-09-2005, 05:44 PM
I'm dating a bi.

Rachi
11-09-2005, 05:46 PM
Hmm.
I dont know.
depends how much they liked me. If it was a lot then yes but if they were more interessted in men then girls then i wudnt

kasi
11-09-2005, 06:01 PM
I'm not sure actually... o.O

Jordan3
11-09-2005, 06:01 PM
I don't really know if I would, depends on trust really?

ross
11-09-2005, 06:02 PM
I don't really know if I would, depends on trust really?
What this hot man said.

Jordan3
11-09-2005, 06:03 PM
Cant we spell it hawt, that spelling is hawt ;P

Absently
No of course not if i really loved them i defitnely wouldn't mind

Tommy
If you lvoe someone it wouldnt matter really.

Magnet
11-09-2005, 06:05 PM
Now I can choose what I think. If I were going out with a bisexual, it would depend who they like more. And if they really love me. If she liked women more then men I will worry. But if she really loved me and she could prove it etc. then I would still love her.

Mentor
11-09-2005, 06:42 PM
nope "/ .......

Forest-Law
11-09-2005, 07:12 PM
i wouldn't really go out with her if she prefered dudettes, i think it will be more along the lines of spending 'a little time' with her, if u no wat i mean....

but if she was bi, prfering dudes, and i liked her and she liked me then yea. i see no problem there.

ashLOVESMatt!
11-09-2005, 07:24 PM
I'd rather date someone gay. Lucky my guy is.

Cool-kitten007
11-09-2005, 07:25 PM
I dont think i would mind..
Because they would like you
its just like they may stare at other boys While dateing you
But you may be too

You love him/her because there him/her lol
not on what sexualaity they are

Magnet
11-09-2005, 07:28 PM
its just like they may stare at other boys While dateing you
But you may be too

Rofl.. That made me laugh ;)

Ostinato
11-09-2005, 10:16 PM
Lol, I think if they had chosen you and asked you out then it wouldn't really matter, because you would know that they loved you for who and what you are and wanted you for they reasons.

Alot of you are saying you perhaps wouldn't because they would maybe be looking at other people, but it's the same if you wen't out with straight people accept the would be looking at the opposite sex... (if you get me) lol.

!.x6x.Fliss.x9x.!
12-09-2005, 11:23 AM
I'm not too sure. If you think about it, there's more chance on them cheating on you. Because they fall for woman AND men. It's nothing personal, I have nothing against bis/gays etc but I would just feel a bit weird dating one.

Y!
12-09-2005, 11:35 AM
Just cause they're bi wouldn't mean they'd love you any less it just means that they have had partners of the same sex as them at one point. Unless you're homphobic, does it matter?

Jashmine
12-09-2005, 12:03 PM
I have nothing against bi's, my best friend is bi and I'm friends with a lot.
But when it comes to dating. Well, I'm not sure.
Dating really isn't my thing, I'd feel uncofortable dating anyone in the begining.
I think it'd be the same... But once you get to know them and all it'd be fine?
Maybe with someone bi I might be slightly more worried/uncomfortable. But I'm pretty sure after a while it wouldn't even matter; it'd be like dating someone perfectly straight =/

Tommy
12-09-2005, 12:15 PM
Seriously though, if the person loved you, and you was worried they were gonna date the same gender, you cant trust them, and its as bad as thinking they would date the opposite gender. If you cant trust them they dont deserve you.

ilovejordan
12-09-2005, 02:47 PM
nah i dnt mind im currently with one now

Aliness
12-09-2005, 03:44 PM
I like this grunger kid,
He has Long blonde hair [died black atm]
and He wears Pink and black,
Loves converse loves Afi and my music,
I like him so much, But All he wants is one
thing of girls, and its frustrating, He likes lads
too thou he told me in honesty and trust I
Just.. I cant help but Melt everytime I see him,
So, Dating a Bi, dont seem that different,
To a straight guy, I suppose,
I dont Know.. Im confused :'[
Argh :'(

Bef
12-09-2005, 04:00 PM
Im not so sure about this. I think if i was in a relationship with a guy i loved and he turned round and told me he was Bi then i would accept it but i duno if i would be attracted to a guy who was bi. I dunno, iv never been in this situation so i couldn't say! Lol, people used to say i was Bi, and i never used to deny it (didn't see the point, it would be nobodys buisness if i was really and i dont find it insulting), a few of my ex bfs have turned round and said things like "If i caught u in bed with a guy id kick off, if i caught u in bed with a girl id join in" Lol! As it is im straight, I do mess around now and then but thats merely for guys attention and i tell u what. It damn well works. Ok i dont think im making much sense today!

-Paul
12-09-2005, 04:25 PM
The title may sound mean, but here's what I mean:

If you were straight, would you feel comfortable dating someone the opposite sex of you if they were bi.

I'm not sure how I would feel if my girlfriend was bi. If I knew before I dated her.

Well if you love someone dosen't matter if there gay streight bi or a dog for that matter.

Pulchritudinous
12-09-2005, 04:28 PM
If you went out with a straight person there is the same risk of them fancying a girl/boy, so I don't really see the problem.

Diff-x
12-09-2005, 04:56 PM
I dated a bi, and she was more hetro, then bi, and it was fun. We broke up, and we're not speaking, but she's really my best friend.

cocaine
12-09-2005, 05:04 PM
Well, if she's happy that she's bi, then I'm happy. Support her.

Agent 47
28-09-2005, 09:11 PM
Yes, I would, I dont mind gay/bi people, I think they're great company

Georgia
28-09-2005, 09:12 PM
I have nothing against them and its their own choice but i personally would feel uncomfortable

Clarissa
28-09-2005, 09:14 PM
I was thinking the the other day really.. I have known people that have gone out with bi's and people are like "Ewww your boyfriends gay". Not nice, its other people that would be the problem for me not something in myself. Idk depends how much I like them.

Dirgeofcerberus
28-09-2005, 09:17 PM
I wouldnt mind it really, if you truely loved them and they truely loved you, it wouldnt and shouldnt matter.

Demynx
29-09-2005, 12:14 AM
Sure. I don't judge.

Paralympics
29-09-2005, 06:58 AM
I Have Dated Both A Bi Girl, And A Bi Boy And There Is Nothing Wrong With It. It's Just Like Dating A Normal Person Lol. The Only Problem Could Be That They Person That You Are Dating Who Is Bi, Decides That They Are Gay/Straight Then You Could Be Out Of Luck x[
Love Rachel.

Stacey.
29-09-2005, 01:14 PM
I don't know, I probaly would be... I'll tell you when I know.
:)

Victimized
29-09-2005, 01:19 PM
She could get her friends to join in.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!