PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Habbo Japan Logo by Westhim BR

Rakker
19-01-2015, 04:40 PM
Designed by westhim from BR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc9u8XyEnoU

dbgtz
19-01-2015, 04:53 PM
Timelapses are cool and everything, but could you also post the actual image in future (assuming you have it). It's hard to look at properly when it's compressed.

MKR&*42
19-01-2015, 05:45 PM
Yes, please reintroduce posting the Screenshots under the video as I don't want to get you money for watching vids (I don't watch your vids only look at screenie)

Can't remember who brought that to light, maybe it was passion; or something.

Drew
19-01-2015, 06:07 PM
Absolutely love this!

Rakker
19-01-2015, 07:13 PM
Yes, please reintroduce posting the Screenshots under the video as I don't want to get you money for watching vids (I don't watch your vids only look at screenie)

Can't remember who brought that to light, maybe it was @passion (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=48833); or something.

Habbox is complete full with Ads, this website also using adsense. why? So they can go further in the future. Without adsense we can't have voice-overs, free music and other elements using legal rights for placing videos on youtube. Also the time and work we did in rooms/arts isn't for everyone free to go. So i don't like your words about me using advertising. We earn almost nothing only what is needed to continue. I hope you can understand that! Without money for a product we can't work on bigger projects. I'm not doing it for the money. I pay more than I earn back...

MKR&*42
19-01-2015, 07:21 PM
Habbox is complete full with Ads, this website also using adsense. why? So they can go further in the future. Without adsense we can't have voice-overs, free music and other elements using legal rights for placing videos on youtube. Also the time and work we did in rooms/arts isn't for everyone free to go. So i don't like your words about me using advertising. We earn almost nothing only what is needed to continue. I hope you can understand that! Without money for a product we can't work on bigger projects. I'm not doing it for the money. I pay more than I earn back...

Many people build rooms on Habbo and show them off to people without the need for YouTube videos + adsense. You choose to do it that way and if you are going to post the room on forum you should be expected to post a screenshot for those who don't want to view your videos.

Rakker
19-01-2015, 08:39 PM
Many people build rooms on Habbo and show them off to people without the need for YouTube videos + adsense. You choose to do it that way and if you are going to post the room on forum you should be expected to post a screenshot for those who don't want to view your videos.

Why would you make a problem about it? isubmit my rooms for a while now. i don't aks you to watch it the videos.. but please don't ask for something if your opinion is against my work. What you are saying is that i am here for being rich by doing rooms. I am here to help others out with tutorial video's. I don't post the complete art here so this guy will have a ©.

MKR&*42
19-01-2015, 08:51 PM
Why would you make a problem about it? isubmit my rooms for a while now. i don't aks you to watch it the videos.. but please don't ask for something if your opinion is against my work. What you are saying is that i am here for being rich by doing rooms. I am here to help others out with tutorial video's. I don't post the complete art here so this guy will have a ©.

Because not all of us want to watch a video about the room...we'd rather see the room and you can put the room owner in there (or watermark it if you must).

I'm not against "your work", just "your methods". And sorry pal but this is the internet I will give you my opinion whenever I damn please.

Kyle
19-01-2015, 11:49 PM
Money for future projects lmao u get an open catalogue don't u m8

I don't mind about Adsense but please do post the images too so they can be properly scrutinised and reproduced. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rakker
20-01-2015, 06:52 PM
Money for future projects lmao u get an open catalogue don't u m8

I don't mind about Adsense but please do post the images too so they can be properly scrutinised and reproduced. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got voice-overs (and music makers) for uploading nice videos. All those things aren't free. And i don't have a open catoloque.. so.

second point i support you meaning in that. I'll try to put the complete arts under the videos. First they are "Secret for use". If we made them public it will be out on other names and the logo's will be not special anymore for new video files

- - - Updated - - -

Because not all of us want to watch a video about the room...we'd rather see the room and you can put the room owner in there (or watermark it if you must).

I'm not against "your work", just "your methods". And sorry pal but this is the internet I will give you my opinion whenever I damn please.

you don't give a opinion or advice, it's all against the work inside the video. So when you buy a Iphone you say!??? Wait... There are Ads inside? Someone earns money with my use... I am here to show my work. Even with adsense a video can be great. So someone who gets money with showing his own taste can't earn something with it? What about all those talent voices around the world. it's all on vevo because the $.. So you are download the crack to hide you from ads? HOLE INTERNET IS FULL WITH ADS..... Dude please :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!