PDA

View Full Version : Are you fashion-conscious?

Kyle
20-01-2015, 07:31 PM
How much do you pay attention to your appearance where clothing and shoes are concerned? Do you mind what people think of you based on what you wear? Is there anywhere or anyone for whom you make a particular effort, or indeed less of one, when choosing what to wear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-:Undertaker:-
20-01-2015, 07:40 PM
Depends on my mood mostly, sometimes i'm not bothered and then I have fashion breakdowns where I suddenly despise all of my clothes.

Inseriousity.
20-01-2015, 09:09 PM
None at all. I'm too much of a cheapskate to buy a designer shirt for like 90 quid. are you kidding me!!! if this is normal behaviour then count me out lmaoo

Kyle
20-01-2015, 09:28 PM
Depends on my mood mostly, sometimes i'm not bothered and then I have fashion breakdowns where I suddenly despise all of my clothes.
Such a woman. I'm the same sometimes. NONE OF THEM ARE RIGHT, MIGHT AS WELL NOT LEAVE THE HOUSE!

None at all. I'm too much of a cheapskate to buy a designer shirt for like 90 quid. are you kidding me!!! if this is normal behaviour then count me out lmaoo
Don't need to spend a fortune, have u not seen gok wan's shows babe x are you bothered about what you're wearing or are you more a comfort person like not so much fashionable but presentable

lemons
20-01-2015, 09:30 PM
primark is great

Shar
20-01-2015, 09:31 PM
I dress the way I like, I don't let people's opinions influence my choices. I don't really spend a lot of money on clothes Inseriousity. but that doesn't mean you can't look good or "fashionable". -:Undertaker:- I'm the same!

ToxicMint
20-01-2015, 09:33 PM
ugh i shouldnt but i do i care about what i wear and where its from. i dont do cheap so i avoid shops and i wont be seen in shops with a sale on lol

Inseriousity.
20-01-2015, 09:33 PM
lmao my brother spent 80 quid on trainers. at that price I'd want the shoelaces to tie themselves.
I too dress the way I like but I also don't care about looking good or fashionable. So long as I'm comfortable that'll do me.

dbgtz
20-01-2015, 09:35 PM
Generally speaking, I don't care that much but I do try to be from time to time. Too much effort.

Shar
20-01-2015, 09:35 PM
lmao my brother spent 80 quid on trainers. at that price I'd want the shoelaces to tie themselves.
I too dress the way I like but I also don't care about looking good or fashionable. So long as I'm comfortable that'll do me.

Aww good on you!

ToxicMint
20-01-2015, 09:42 PM

wtf £80 is about average cost like £75 - £95 is the normal.

Kyle
20-01-2015, 09:46 PM
wtf £80 is about average cost like £75 - £95 is the normal.
Most I've spent is like 60 I guess my creps aren't designer enough

Chris
20-01-2015, 09:46 PM
I dress how I like and have to look fashionable and smart.

Inseriousity.
20-01-2015, 09:47 PM
mine cost 30 quid lol and last a lot longer than my brother's

Muct
20-01-2015, 10:01 PM
sometimes i put loads of effort into my look but if i'm really tired or something and i have to go out i'll pretty much just put on the first things i see lmao

Red
20-01-2015, 10:14 PM
Yea I guess, not that I feel the need to buy everything designer but if there is a piece I want that is expensive, I will get it. I'm always pretty dressy I guess because I'll mostly wear dresses and skirts!!

buttons
20-01-2015, 11:09 PM
i don't understand fashion or have interest in it but i absolutely do try to wear clothes that flatter me and i do get some inspiration from fashionable peeps! i will feel depressed if i feel my outfit don't flatter my body

Jurv
21-01-2015, 01:27 AM
i love fashion as in buying and wearing fab clothes but i dont really buy expensive items

most of my wardrobe is from charity/second-hand/vintage shops so like £1-£15 per item

the only named labels i have are my new balance trainers lol and a few items of clothing from high street places

Alkaz
21-01-2015, 02:10 AM
I love fashion and buying clothes. Some of my most recent purchases have been a £170 coat, £70 trainers, £400 Louboutins♥. They aren't things I buy all the time though and I constantly buy from ASOS and places like that. I used to buy from Primark but I tend to stick clear of that now. Key pieces and buying in moderation.

Empired
21-01-2015, 08:11 AM
Kind of the same as jen because I don't keep up with fashion or anything, I've never set foot in a Hollister or anything. Generally if I'm looking for new clothes I'll wander around town or have a look at multiple websites online and decide what I like and what would suit me the best.

I don't spend hours over how I look in the morning though. For my hair, I just brush it and that's it. I can't be bothered to straighten or put it up all fancy or anything. And clothes I just put on jeans and find the nearest jumper/top.

Zak
21-01-2015, 11:36 AM
I'll go as far to buy nice things that I like but I usually wear trackies as anything else I use at the farm doesn't last long :P

_HeyyItsHannah_
22-01-2015, 01:49 AM
Yes ;l I spend like $70 on a pair of jeans ;l

I cba with shoes though. Give me a pair of flats or converse sneakers and im fine. Most I have ever spent on shoes was $50 for a piano recital.

I like my forever 21 & Buckle & Hollister & Aeropastle etc.

Krazybethw
22-01-2015, 06:54 AM
Tbh im not really bothered. I get most of my clothes from george at asda. Occassionally I will buy something from marks and spencer or next in the sale. Its more shoes im bothered about. I like to have converse etc because they suit me. I kinda mainly wear skinny jeans a comfy top and either ankle boots or coverse. Im quite a larger lady and struggle with clothes in primark etc. But some designers do do larger sizes, id just not rather pay for a name.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!