PDA

View Full Version : Sims 4 - 48 Hour Trial

MKR&*42
24-01-2015, 01:41 PM
EA is offering a free two day trial of The Sims 4 to Origin users. The timed demo is coming by way of its Game Time feature, and it actually sounds pretty darn convenient.

With Game Time, you claim the game and toss it in your Origin library. The 48 hour time limit won’t start until you’ve fully downloaded the game and launched it. The 48 hours isn’t in-game playtime, though, it’s real world time. So you have 48 hours to play the game once you start it, regardless of how much of those 48 hours you actually spend simming things.

When the 48 hours trial ends, you will lose access to the game. The good news? If you do decide to pick it up, your progress will be saved.

Grabbed a random article http://www.technobuffalo.com/2015/01/23/try-the-sims-4-for-free-for-48-hours-on-origin/

You can get the game here if you have Origin: https://www.origin.com/en-gb/store/free-games/game-time

I'm installing it now, it sounds like a **** game based on all the features they removed but I am willing to be convinced otherwise.

ItsMeerken
24-01-2015, 01:57 PM
I call Beef on this topic Hayden`

I got the game for christmas anyway, its brilliant

A
24-01-2015, 02:23 PM
Sounds alright to be fair, offering a trial will maybe increase people's interest as they can test before buying, idk.

I've tried it, was not really keen on it.

Nick
26-01-2015, 07:14 AM
I've never played sims on pc but I suppose i will give it a crack :) downloading it now!!

Showder
26-01-2015, 02:11 PM
Crrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaap, is the 48-hour time limit up or can I still download it?

MKR&*42
31-01-2015, 02:55 PM
Crrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaap, is the 48-hour time limit up or can I still download it?

You can still download the game, the 48 hours starts as soon as you play the game.
---
I just went on it for about an hour, I'm actually not as unimpressed as I thought I would be. The social interactions are quite good and the whole whims/aspirations/traits is quite cool really.

Though you no longer have landline phones I think? I couldn't find one lololol turns out I had to use the mobile. But yeah I'm actually finding it okay (sims 2 still the best though) so far :P

Showder
01-02-2015, 06:51 AM
You can still download the game, the 48 hours starts as soon as you play the game.
---
I just went on it for about an hour, I'm actually not as unimpressed as I thought I would be. The social interactions are quite good and the whole whims/aspirations/traits is quite cool really.

Though you no longer have landline phones I think? I couldn't find one lololol turns out I had to use the mobile. But yeah I'm actually finding it okay (sims 2 still the best though) so far :P

Oh, thanks! I've tried The Sims 3 and it was alright.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!