PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Habbo crashes every time I log on

Empired
01-02-2015, 10:45 AM
Ahh help

So I was in my event just now hosting Fastest Typer when this guy adds me and I accept (I accept everyone so I have more ppl to invite to events muahahaha) and then he whispers to me "I'm gonna take over your Habbo now" and starts sending me hundreds of invitations over Habbo PM just saying WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW over and over.. Like literally hundreds I suspect. And then my Habbo crashes.

So I try to log back and it lets me load up but I get to the welcome page and I hear that ping to say you've got a Habbo PM but it's really distorted because I'm already lagging so badly and then my entire screen freezes and it won't let me press anything and if I just leave the screen Habbo eventually logs me out.

He's definitely not hacking me or anything but I think the hundreds of WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW messages might be lagging my Habbo so badly it crashes me out.. any ideas? Because you can receive offline messages now every time I come online the messages are still there so I crash again.

It's rly creepy please help omg

lemons
01-02-2015, 10:52 AM
EMPIRED YOU STUPID GIRL YOUR EVENT WAS SO FULL!

but sorry i can't help maybe clear ur cache and things

Empired
01-02-2015, 10:57 AM
EMPIRED YOU STUPID GIRL YOUR EVENT WAS SO FULL!

but sorry i can't help maybe clear ur cache and things
Nope that did nothing but I'm free now! Partly thanks to the help of Wubing; thank u so much

Basically his name is DE@N- (he's not a scammer so I can name him right?) and it's not a hack or anything but his motto is literally "holding u offline 24/7" and he sends you hundreds upon hundreds of spam messages via Habbo PM. You can sort it out by using Friend Management on your habbo.com/me page and deleting him that way. I did that, had to come back on, delete all my offline messages really quick before crashing and then, after crashing, come back on and I'm free.

Bloop
01-02-2015, 01:51 PM
i think going on pockethabo to 'pre recieve' might help nxt time this happens :P not sure tho

lmao which kind of pathetic loser have this kind of time gosh

Empired
01-02-2015, 10:36 PM
i think going on pockethabo to 'pre recieve' might help nxt time this happens :P not sure tho

lmao which kind of pathetic loser have this kind of time gosh
whats that?? i never understood what pocket habbo was i dont even know if i'm on it

Bloop
02-02-2015, 12:06 AM
whats that?? i never understood what pocket habbo was i dont even know if i'm on it
its an app that you can read PM's from friends, or in this case, intercept these PM's first.

Empired
02-02-2015, 12:08 AM
its an app that you can read PM's from friends, or in this case, intercept these PM's first.
app like on ur phone what omg
my phone is **** and can't download any more apps unless i delete doodle jump which I WONT

Bloop
02-02-2015, 12:33 AM
app like on ur phone what omg
my phone is **** and can't download any more apps unless i delete doodle jump which I WONTyupyup

i just downloaded sims freeplay which is like 500mb ******* fat app

Samantha
02-02-2015, 03:53 AM
yupyup

i just downloaded sims freeplay which is like 500mb ******* fat app

Lmao I had the Despicable Me app at around 900+mb and Plants Vs. Zombies which was over 1gb, they were uninstalled pretty quickly.

I don't see the point in spamming someone and causing them to lag/disconnect like that - I believe it's happened to more than 1 person now too. Hopefully it's solved Charlie!

Bloop
02-02-2015, 01:22 PM
Lmao I had the Despicable Me app at around 900+mb and Plants Vs. Zombies which was over 1gb, they were uninstalled pretty quickly.

I don't see the point in spamming someone and causing them to lag/disconnect like that - I believe it's happened to more than 1 person now too. Hopefully it's solved Charlie!
was it the minion run? lmao thts fat too and it sometimes lag as hell but worth it somewhat heh

Reality
02-02-2015, 01:35 PM
You can log in to the Habbo.com main site >> Account Settings >> Friend Management and delete selected people off there without having to load the client to delete someone, then you wont receive any more of the messages!
Ahh help

So I was in my event just now hosting Fastest Typer when this guy adds me and I accept (I accept everyone so I have more ppl to invite to events muahahaha) and then he whispers to me "I'm gonna take over your Habbo now" and starts sending me hundreds of invitations over Habbo PM just saying WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW over and over.. Like literally hundreds I suspect. And then my Habbo crashes.

So I try to log back and it lets me load up but I get to the welcome page and I hear that ping to say you've got a Habbo PM but it's really distorted because I'm already lagging so badly and then my entire screen freezes and it won't let me press anything and if I just leave the screen Habbo eventually logs me out.

He's definitely not hacking me or anything but I think the hundreds of WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW messages might be lagging my Habbo so badly it crashes me out.. any ideas? Because you can receive offline messages now every time I come online the messages are still there so I crash again.

It's rly creepy please help omg

Empired
02-02-2015, 03:39 PM
You can log in to the Habbo.com main site >> Account Settings >> Friend Management and delete selected people off there without having to load the client to delete someone, then you wont receive any more of the messages!
That's what I did myself. thanks for suggesting tho.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!