PDA

View Full Version : RBS 6 NATIONS 2015

j0rd
02-02-2015, 04:04 PM
its that time again yay. kicks off with Wales vs England this friday which should be super good.

fixtures:
http://www.tashload.com/Uploader/uploads//YF54ysJ.png

reckon we'll beat England on friday and Ireland will do the grand slam

Zak
02-02-2015, 04:20 PM
I think England will lose on Friday.

Can't see Ireland for the grand slam. I can't see anyone winning all their games to be honest.

Phil
02-02-2015, 04:23 PM
Is love to see Ireland winning the grad slam of course but not sure if it will happen. I think Wales actually might be our biggest threat this year Yupt;. This is the first in a very long time Ireland have been favourites, I think Joe Smith is feeling pressure from it too. Not to mention Sexton is only coming off injury

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yupt
02-02-2015, 05:24 PM
I'm expecting Ireland to win the tournament, grand slam or not, Wales and France to be strong but England to be poor.

Just the way I see it playing out, don't think there will be a correlation between 6N and the World Cup though.

Phil
02-02-2015, 09:11 PM
I'm expecting Ireland to win the tournament, grand slam or not, Wales and France to be strong but England to be poor.

Just the way I see it playing out, don't think there will be a correlation between 6N and the World Cup though.

Not confident that France will be very strong. I believe they are missing significant players

Yupt
02-02-2015, 09:57 PM
Not confident that France will be very strong. I believe they are missing significant players

Aye but they always seem to pull it out of the bag at the most annoying times - which for us is now.

Also worth noting that both Ireland and England will be facing Wales at the Millennium Stadium. The two biggest challenges for Wales.

Phil
02-02-2015, 10:38 PM
Yeah would have loved to have Wales at home but we have England and France which is pretty good!

Joe
02-02-2015, 10:50 PM
I'll be supporting England purely because I'm English, but really I'll be watching just because I love the sport. I've only ever played football and I think if I could go back and pick again I'd go straight into rugby.

Zak
03-02-2015, 09:51 AM
I don't think England will play badly. I don't think they'll win but I think they will perform well. We want to peak at the World Cup anyways :P

Tom.dunker21
03-02-2015, 10:39 PM
Ireland to win England second France third

Phil
03-02-2015, 10:41 PM
Ireland to win England second France third

Are you Irish :O

Tom.dunker21
03-02-2015, 10:43 PM
No but I think they are inform atm

Phil
05-02-2015, 10:04 PM
Aw I tought I was joined by a fellow Irishman :( They are in great form after Autumn Internationals. I think Sexton is injured though and I know Heaslip is which isn't good :@

j0rd
06-02-2015, 11:48 AM
today's the day

http://youtu.be/wq4ExTFzSu4

Phil
06-02-2015, 01:19 PM
Will be home today just in time for the match! Honestly I can't call or predict how it's going to go!

Phil
07-02-2015, 02:32 PM
Great start for Ireland, Sean O Brien picked up a shoulder injury in pre-match warm up....

j0rd
08-02-2015, 01:21 PM
round 1

wales 16 - 21 england
italy 3 - 26 ireland
france 15 - 8 scotland

Zak
09-02-2015, 10:41 AM
Swing low, sweet chariot.......

Unlucky Wales better luck next time!

j0rd
09-02-2015, 01:14 PM
Swing low, sweet chariot.......

Unlucky Wales better luck next time!

:(:(
very very poor from us. played so well in the first half and just didn't come out in the second, which was annoying
Liam Williams should have stayed on when George North went off from concussion at first, and should have even started in my opinion

Zak
09-02-2015, 04:55 PM
:(:(
very very poor from us. played so well in the first half and just didn't come out in the second, which was annoying
Liam Williams should have stayed on when George North went off from concussion at first, and should have even started in my opinion

Was really surprised North didn't come off the second time when he was clearly knocked out !

j0rd
09-02-2015, 04:58 PM
Was really surprised North didn't come off the second time when he was clearly knocked out !

Yeah that was a really poor decisions from the officials, should have come straight off

Phil
28-02-2015, 04:27 PM
Some stupid rugby by Scotland in the last ten minutes. They played a lot better for a lot of the game but they constantly do silly tihngs like that to let themselves down. Italy did very well to win and I think they deserved it too.

j0rd
01-03-2015, 11:33 AM
Brilliant win for us yesterday even though I don't remember much of it
Now just hope Ireland can grab a win from England today so we still have a shot at winning

wixard
01-03-2015, 12:25 PM
Big one today

LETS GO IRELAND

Phil
01-03-2015, 01:47 PM
Woo c'mon Ireland!!! Ngl I'm scared for this match, hopefully we can come out on top! We are down Heaslip which is a pity but England don't have Mike Brown which is a bad drop for them

Zak
01-03-2015, 10:22 PM
Alex Goode was a bad replacement for Brown. Ireland took us to school today - first half England were terrible.

Phil
02-03-2015, 11:59 PM
I think Ford played a good game for England yesterday.

What did everyone think of the other matches? The end of Scotland & Italy was very controversial ending!

Zak
03-03-2015, 10:49 AM
I think Ford played a good game for England yesterday.

What did everyone think of the other matches? The end of Scotland & Italy was very controversial ending!

I didn't see the Scotland vs Italy game but I saw the last try

Maul was clearly formed and taken down illegally to prevent the try? From what I could see anyway?

Phil
03-03-2015, 11:10 AM
I didn't see the Scotland vs Italy game but I saw the last try

Maul was clearly formed and taken down illegally to prevent the try? From what I could see anyway?

Yeah dot get me wrong it was definitely deserved, Scotland played stupid! Just a big decision by the ref lol, not a wrong one

Zak
03-03-2015, 12:09 PM
Meh I like George Clancy he is a good ref :)

Scotland are heading for the wooden spoon!

Phil
14-03-2015, 12:49 AM
Big game for Ireland tomorrow, think it will be a tough one. Ireland are favourite in the bookies but not by a whole lot. It should be a smashing game!

Kellie
14-03-2015, 05:57 PM
Big game for Ireland tomorrow, think it will be a tough one. Ireland are favourite in the bookies but not by a whole lot. It should be a smashing game!

Unlucky to Ireland lol.

England are currently losing to SCOTLAND? What's going on :(

Richie
14-03-2015, 05:58 PM
Unlucky to Ireland lol.

England are currently losing to SCOTLAND? What's going on :(

England are rubbish, I was actually laughing at them playing against us.

Alysha
14-03-2015, 05:59 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ireland lost; no Grand Slam for them >:)
If England lose, it'll be the best day ever!

Kellie
14-03-2015, 05:59 PM
England are rubbish, I was actually laughing at them playing against us.

Mate we just got a try it's okay

j0rd
14-03-2015, 06:12 PM
Irish gone quite?

welshcake
14-03-2015, 06:14 PM
Ireland played a great game but our defence was immense. What a game.

England and Scotland though... Controversial game so far. Both not playing the best.

Kellie
14-03-2015, 06:40 PM
Thank god England won against Scotland

welshcake
14-03-2015, 06:43 PM
I would say well done England but... It was crap. :l

Alysha
14-03-2015, 06:44 PM
I wouldn't say well done England. Ever.

Unlucky Scotland!

Kellie
14-03-2015, 06:47 PM
welshcake; Zealoux; so rude ;(. Leave England alone

Phil
14-03-2015, 07:00 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ireland lost; no Grand Slam for them >:)
If England lose, it'll be the best day ever!

You are literally the type of supporter I hate.

Tough luck for Ireland :( I was worried about the game before it even started. Immensely disappointed but Wales most definitely deserved to win. Ireland made silly mistakes, ref made silly decisions and some of the Irish players were GOD AWFUL not to mention Sexton's disappointing performance. Ireland need to start playing wide at the try line because playing close and trying to force through clearly isn't working AT ALL.

Wasn't paying too much attention to the England v. Scotland game but I was watching it enough to know England should have won by sooo much more(!!!!) but I'm so thankful they didn't :P

Alysha
14-03-2015, 08:05 PM
You are literally the type of supporter I hate.

Tough luck for Ireland :( I was worried about the game before it even started. Immensely disappointed but Wales most definitely deserved to win. Ireland made silly mistakes, ref made silly decisions and some of the Irish players were GOD AWFUL not to mention Sexton's disappointing performance. Ireland need to start playing wide at the try line because playing close and trying to force through clearly isn't working AT ALL.

Wasn't paying too much attention to the England v. Scotland game but I was watching it enough to know England should have won by sooo much more(!!!!) but I'm so thankful they didn't :P

:(
To be honest, I actually really loved the game, Ireland played really well in the second half, but the Welsh defence was just a tad better than their offence.

I can appreciate a good team, and I thought Ireland were going to win at many points during the game :( Just can't appreciate England I'm afraid.

Phil
14-03-2015, 08:08 PM
:(
To be honest, I actually really loved the game, Ireland played really well in the second half, but the Welsh defence was just a tad better than their offence.

I can appreciate a good team, and I thought Ireland were going to win at many points during the game :( Just can't appreciate England I'm afraid.

I think Ireland played a better attacking game in the second half but just could not beat the immense Welsh defense. It seemed Wales were a player up for a lot of the second half with a team mate called Wayne Barnes ;ll

Zak
14-03-2015, 09:11 PM
England vs Scotland SUCKED

welshcake
15-03-2015, 03:28 PM
What a scrappy game so far this Italy v France. Cringe worthy.

j0rd
15-03-2015, 04:55 PM
I think Ireland played a better attacking game in the second half but just could not beat the immense Welsh defense. It seemed Wales were a player up for a lot of the second half with a team mate called Wayne Barnes ;ll

Wayne Barnes, the one that give Wales 2 yellow cards?

oh and the penalty try

Phil
15-03-2015, 06:31 PM
Wayne Barnes, the one that give Wales 2 yellow cards?

oh and the penalty try

Yeah that's the one.

j0rd
15-03-2015, 06:33 PM
Yeah that's the one.

The Welsh team mate.... yeahhh

Phil
15-03-2015, 06:35 PM
The Welsh team mate.... yeahhh

What about them?

j0rd
15-03-2015, 06:41 PM
What about them?

You said Barnes was all Wales!!
In fairness he had a fairly consistent game compared to some refs this year. Maybe a few bad decisions but it's to be expected!!

j0rd
21-03-2015, 02:25 PM
what a second half!!
over to you Ireland and England [emoji1]

Phil
21-03-2015, 02:25 PM
Just got the last two minutes of the first match today. Wales hoped off Italy!!! Nice last try by Italy though, thanks guys!!!!!

Ireland and England need big wins to stand a chance!

j0rd
21-03-2015, 04:18 PM
piss poor from Scotland
Come on France!!

j0rd
21-03-2015, 07:32 PM
so Ireland's championship. what a final weekend, best I can remember for a long time!!

grats ireland!

Phil
22-03-2015, 11:06 PM
That was such a good day of rugby!! England were painfully close in the closing seconds of the match. The Irish women won the 6 Nations also, good weekend to be Irish!!

Zak
23-03-2015, 02:51 PM
England didn't deserve it. Congrats Ireland.

Thought it was strange Steve Walsh didn't ref the England game. Him and his biased reffing...

Glad Nigel Owens reffed. Best ref in the world.

j0rd
23-03-2015, 11:44 PM
England didn't deserve it. Congrats Ireland.

Thought it was strange Steve Walsh didn't ref the England game. Him and his biased reffing...

Glad Nigel Owens reffed. Best ref in the world.

Haha Nigel lives in the same village as I do, he's a top bloke

http://youtu.be/ZsSoR-8e24M

Literally the whole pub burst into laughter at that

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!