PDA

View Full Version : A Tuna Surprise

Landon
08-02-2015, 02:15 AM
http://habbox.com/assets/images//2014/09/14/d8fb63c2.png

Most people go for their daily serving of tuna after opening the can or packet to find a fresh few ounces. But things weren't all that nice for a mother from Nottingham, UK.

A creature called a megalopa, described as an "immature crab" often eaten by tuna. It was nestled in between the tuna chunks when Zoe Butler saw it's dark eyes of oblivion staring at her. A spokesperson representing Prices the company told the public, "We appreciate that the appearance of the crab will have been unpleasant. However, please be assured that it represented no food safety risk." Listen pal, this sounds pretty risky to me.

The company launched an investigation to determine the species after the pictures surfaced. The story is still attracting different theories even though you could say it is closed.

"I opened the top of the lid and saw a purply thing, a gut sack or intestine. I turned it around and pushed it with a fork and saw it looking back at me. It's got like a spiny tail along the bottom, it's quite grim."

Yuck! Thank God I don't eat tuna.

I want your input. Have you ever found anything in your food? What's the weirdest thing you have eaten? Have you ever been dared to eat something stupid?

Joe
08-02-2015, 02:28 AM
Trust someone from Nottingham to receive it. Thankfully I don't like seafood too much so I won't find myself in that position, but jesus christ I'd have probably lobbed it across the entire room.

Lewis
08-02-2015, 03:43 PM
Sounds horrible.

My mother found a snail in a bag of peas that she had bought, that's all I think.

Krazybethw
08-02-2015, 08:17 PM
I found a bone in my chicken soup once. I havent ate chicken soup since...

MKR&*42
08-02-2015, 08:27 PM
worst thing for me is maggot or w.e. in an apple, but that's hardly shocking.

still it weirded me out of eating apples for a few yrs

Landon
09-02-2015, 11:29 PM
Nasty stuff, people. xD

Krazybethw
10-02-2015, 04:56 PM
worst thing for me is maggot or w.e. in an apple, but that's hardly shocking.

still it weirded me out of eating apples for a few yrs
Thats like the fairytale version of you! Its always depicated in fairytales etc. I never thought it would genuinely happen :0

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!