PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] certain words filtered in motto

Lew
09-02-2015, 12:14 AM
certain words that aren't filtered in room are filtered when you try and put them in your motto
like what

someone give me one good reason why the word "boyfriend" should not be allowed in my motto

Richie
09-02-2015, 12:54 AM
I just think they have it filtered as they don't want people 'dating' through the hotel, don't blame them considering the amount of heat channel 4 gave them in the past. Just covering their bums I guess.

Joe
09-02-2015, 01:13 AM
Yeah, I remember cringing my way through the channel 4 documentary, it was literally horrible hahaha, they got their bums served to them.

Bloop
09-02-2015, 01:26 AM
69 is also filtered

i think they just wanted to keep mottos G rated at least since everyhing else is highly sexualised LOLOL

i was actually in those period taking a long break frm habz and missed all the channel 4 action boooo

Cameron
09-02-2015, 01:52 AM
admin is another one that's censored and idk why lol
i remember the whole channel 4 thing, though. i was making a room and all of a sudden the whole mute thing happened. good times....

Matt
12-02-2015, 09:47 AM
I suppose they don't want people putting in their motto "Looking for a hot new boyfriend" as then yeah they'll get friend requests and it'll progress from there. Whereas if you said that in a room it's perhaps a little bit easier for mods to keep track of and they have a higher chance of catching you and muting you if you say it in a room?

Why were you putting boyfriend in your motto anyway, or was that just an example? :P

Lew
14-02-2015, 01:01 AM
I suppose they don't want people putting in their motto "Looking for a hot new boyfriend" as then yeah they'll get friend requests and it'll progress from there. Whereas if you said that in a room it's perhaps a little bit easier for mods to keep track of and they have a higher chance of catching you and muting you if you say it in a room?

Why were you putting boyfriend in your motto anyway, or was that just an example? :P

I WANTED TO SAY "my boyfriend can speak french"
BUT NO HABBO U GOTTA STOP ME

sobs

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!