PDA

View Full Version : One in four of postal ballots in the 'enriched' Tower Hamlets may be ‘by same voter’

-:Undertaker:-
11-02-2015, 03:37 PM
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/crime/article4350493.ece

One in four postal ballots in mayoral election may be ‘by same voter’

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/multimedia/archive/00853/4d3d9ee8-b179-11e4-_853234c.jpg

A quarter of the postal votes in a single Tower Hamlets ward may have been completed by the same hand, according to evidence prepared for the voterigging trial involving Lutfur Rahman, the borough mayor.

A scientist who has spent nearly four decades examining ballot papers said that he had never seen such a high proportion of similar Xs.

Substantial numbers of voting papers were filled in using inks that were identical under laboratory analysis.

Forensic examination of polling documents was conducted to assist a trial in which four local voters are challenging the election of Mr Rahman as an independent.

HAHAHA IN TOWER HAMLETS OF ALL PLACES. If you can't work out why then you are a moron.

Obviously this is still a trial but like the child sex abuse scandal in the 'wonderfully diverse' Rotherham, you don't have to be an einstein to work out who is behind this sort of stuff - well you simply have to read the official reports into what went on and it's as clear as day.

No wonder Labour are so keen on importing voters from the corrupt third world - as well as turning a blind eye to child abuse on a scale we've never seen before by them. How else do you expect them to hold on to their seats if the working classes are deserting them in droves?

Thoughts?

The Don
11-02-2015, 05:36 PM
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/crime/article4350493.ece

One in four postal ballots in mayoral election may be ‘by same voter’

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/multimedia/archive/00853/4d3d9ee8-b179-11e4-_853234c.jpg

HAHAHA IN TOWER HAMLETS OF ALL PLACES. If you can't work out why then you are a moron.

Obviously this is still a trial but like the child sex abuse scandal in the 'wonderfully diverse' Rotherham, you don't have to be an einstein to work out who is behind this sort of stuff - well you simply have to read the official reports into what went on and it's as clear as day.

No wonder Labour are so keen on importing voters from the corrupt third world - as well as turning a blind eye to child abuse on a scale we've never seen before by them. How else do you expect them to hold on to their seats if the working classes are deserting them in droves?

Thoughts?

So you're saying only foreign people commit fraud or groom children? I must have been dreaming about those vip sex scandals by British MPs and public figures that came out recently, many linked with your dearest maggie. Nope, only immigrants commit crime.

- - - Updated - - -

I must have been dreaming about the recent ukip electoral fraud (http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jan/28/ukip-matthew-smith-retrial-electoral-fraud-charges), but hey, only darkies can do any wrong.

11-02-2015, 06:14 PM
So you're saying only foreign people commit fraud or groom children? I must have been dreaming about those vip sex scandals by British MPs and public figures that came out recently, many linked with your dearest maggie. Nope, only immigrants commit crime.

Obviously not only immigrants commit these things.

But it (sexual abuse of children & corruption) sure as hell goes on at an astronomical rate compared with the rest of the country. You only have to look at the failure to bring any charges of FGM in this country despite thousands of known cases, as well as the 1,400 girls raped and abused in Rotherham: of which people like yourself turned a blind eye because you wanted to believe that it wasn't going on. That includes the Police and social services.

Corruption, fraud and the abuse of children is what goes on in the third world en masse. And you advocates have brought it here. Well done. :clap:

I must have been dreaming about the recent ukip electoral fraud (http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jan/28/ukip-matthew-smith-retrial-electoral-fraud-charges), but hey, only darkies can do any wrong.

Oh yeah! That's the story you posted about wasn't it, but went quiet on after they were acquitted.

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=818899&p=8309509

That's why you posted the Guardian link rather than your original post, isn't it?

The Don
11-02-2015, 06:42 PM
Obviously not only immigrants commit these things.

Really? I couldn’t tell from the way you harp on about immigrants. Didn’t you post an article about the most obscure news the other day? Some suspects that you assumed were immigrants knocked over some items in a supermarket. Anyone would think you have a slandering quota to meet.

But it (sexual abuse of children & corruption) sure as hell goes on at an astronomical rate compared with the rest of the country.

Citation needed. Saying “WELL LOOK AT ROTHERHAM” doesn’t somehow mean that immigrants commit more crimes compared to the rest of the public. Try and provide some actual data and not just cherry picked examples to confirm your preconceived biases.

You only have to look at the failure to bring any charges of FGM in this country despite thousands of known cases, as well as the 1,400 girls raped and abused in Rotherham: of which people like yourself turned a blind eye because you wanted to believe that it wasn't going on. That includes the Police and social services.

Refraining from bashing on muslims is not turning a blind eye. Rotherham is terrible, when have I ever claimed otherwise? Oh, I didn’t, that’s just you making rubbish up as usual.

Oh yeah! That's the story you posted about wasn't it, but went quiet on after they were acquitted.

That's why you posted the Guardian link rather than your original post, isn't it?

There’s a retrial on one of the suspects hence the updated link. THIS IS PROOF THAT ALL OF UKIP MEMBERS COMMIT CRIMES AT AN ASTROMNOMICAL RATE COMPARED WITH THE REST OF THE COUNTRY.#DanLogic

FlyingJesus
11-02-2015, 06:52 PM
UKIP members including their top level members (continuously) make fools of themselves and break laws: oh it's just a few individuals, they're innocent/they don't represent the rest
Group of foreign folk make fools of themselves and break laws: BAN THE BURQA CLOSE THE BORDERS ALL BROWN PEOPLE ARE EVIL

Majority of experts and scientists agree about global warming effects: lol but they're not really experts!! Look at this video of Lord Monckton waffling at people for proof that Queen Victoria singlehandedly saved the entire planet from dinosaurs
An unnamed bloke says that a load of Xs look the same (wow you don't say) in a Labour supported area: INDISPUTABLE PROOF OF MULTICULTURALISM FAILING AND BRINGING US ALL INTO THE DARK AGES

11-02-2015, 07:15 PM
Really? I couldn’t tell from the way you harp on about immigrants. Didn’t you post an article about the most obscure news the other day? Some suspects that you assumed were immigrants knocked over some items in a supermarket. Anyone would think you have a slandering quota to meet.

Mass immigration is one of the biggest concerns of the public, and immigration policy is out of tune with public opinion.

So i'll harp on and on and on about it. Rotherham Rotherham Rotherham Rotherham Rotherham it'll never ever be silenced now.

Citation needed. Saying “WELL LOOK AT ROTHERHAM” doesn’t somehow mean that immigrants commit more crimes compared to the rest of the public. Try and provide some actual data and not just cherry picked examples to confirm your preconceived biases.

I can say look at Rotherham because people like you apologised and didn't want to upset the newcomers for over a decade, and instead sacrificed the working classes - which your side claims to represent - and threw the girls to the wolves there. Disgusting.

From the Euro to Rotherham I keep getting abuse hurled at me on here yet in the end I end up being proved 100% right and you all fall silent.

Refraining from bashing on muslims is not turning a blind eye. Rotherham is terrible, when have I ever claimed otherwise? Oh, I didn’t, that’s just you making rubbish up as usual.

You've not had a word to say about Rotherham, indeed instead of posting about one of the biggest scandals of the last decade which involved social services, Labour, the council and the Police all turning a blind eye in the name of pandering to the immigrants in that area: all you've done is continued Ukip-bashing in this forum and that's about the only thing you can even reply with when it comes to these issues, just look at Tom below as another example.

There’s a retrial on one of the suspects hence the updated link. THIS IS PROOF THAT ALL OF UKIP MEMBERS COMMIT CRIMES AT AN ASTROMNOMICAL RATE COMPARED WITH THE REST OF THE COUNTRY.#DanLogic

So you don't think immigrants from the third world are more likely as a group to commit things like electoral fraud?

UKIP members including their top level members (continuously) make fools of themselves and break laws: oh it's just a few individuals, they're innocent/they don't represent the rest
Group of foreign folk make fools of themselves and break laws: BAN THE BURQA CLOSE THE BORDERS ALL BROWN PEOPLE ARE EVIL

Majority of experts and scientists agree about global warming effects: lol but they're not really experts!! Look at this video of Lord Monckton waffling at people for proof that Queen Victoria singlehandedly saved the entire planet from dinosaurs
An unnamed bloke says that a load of Xs look the same (wow you don't say) in a Labour supported area: INDISPUTABLE PROOF OF MULTICULTURALISM FAILING AND BRINGING US ALL INTO THE DARK AGES

HAHAHAHAA SO FUNNY TOM. AS ALWAYS.

Another one who had nothing to say about Rotheham. Not a word. Racist innit to even talk about what we all know to be true.

The Don
11-02-2015, 07:43 PM
Mass immigration is one of the biggest concerns of the public, and immigration policy is out of tune with public opinion.

The mass public also thinks UKIP is a racist party, does that make it true? No, so don’t use popularity as an argument.

So i'll harp on and on and on about it. Rotherham Rotherham Rotherham Rotherham Rotherham it'll never ever be silenced now.

Erm incase you’ve been living in a cave for the past few months Rotherham has been all over the news, nobody is silencing it. The only thing people are silencing is your mass generalisations and shoddy arguments.

I can say look at Rotherham

Genuinely think you can’t read. I didn’t say you can’t say look at Rotherham, I said you can’t use cherry picked examples like rotherham as definitive proof that immigrants commit more crime. Citations please.

Because people like you apologised and didn't want to upset the newcomers for over a decade
I didn’t apologies to anybody about immigrants?

and instead sacrificed the working classes - which your side claims to represent - and threw the girls to the wolves there. Disgusting.
Again, not true. I genuinely think it’s disgusting you would even attempt to link me with people that covered up child grooming. Lowest you’ve ever stooped, I think. Oh, other than wishing other forum members had a high risk of getting raped.

From the Euro to Rotherham I keep getting abuse hurled at me on here yet in the end I end up being proved 100% right and you all fall silent.

Please do find me a post where someones abusing you for something you said about the euro. The only time people call you out is when you make disreputable claims.

You've not had a word to say about Rotherham, indeed instead of posting about one of the biggest scandals of the last decade which involved social services, Labour, the council and the Police all turning a blind eye in the name of pandering to the immigrants in that area:

It’s disgusting; I think any rational person agrees. Rather than blindly posting a short, generic quip about how sad the situation is I would rather call out your ludicrous statements.

all you've done is continued Ukip-bashing in this forum and that's about the only thing you can even reply with when it comes to these issues, just look at Tom below as another example.

The irony. All your posts are about those evil Muslims or how Britain is rubbish since the empire fell. The Ukip bashing in this thread is to point out the irony of how hypocritical you are. Tom said it best here “UKIP members including their top level members (continuously) make fools of themselves and break laws: oh it's just a few individuals, they're innocent/they don't represent the rest
Group of foreign folk make fools of themselves and break laws: BAN THE BURQA CLOSE THE BORDERS ALL BROWN PEOPLE ARE EVIL” but you didn’t even reply.

So you don't think immigrants from the third world are more likely as a group to commit things like electoral fraud?

I don’t think immigrants are inherently evil criminals, no. Do you?

FlyingJesus
11-02-2015, 10:20 PM
HAHAHAHAA SO FUNNY TOM. AS ALWAYS.

Another one who had nothing to say about Rotheham. Not a word. Racist innit to even talk about what we all know to be true.

It's not funny at all, it's a terrible shame that people allow themselves to be so misguided under the pretence of "saving" something that never really existed. And yeah... NOT A WORD. (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=812813&p=8254630#post8254630) You should really try being right about something some time it's really fun. Replying to posts with words that actually have some relevance is another good one to try

Also loving "citation needed" "STOP ABUSING ME!!!!!!!" you should be a feminist

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!