PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Banned account for no reason

ItsMeerken
12-02-2015, 05:30 PM
So, I go to login to habbo, I got muted yesterday for saying tune into Habbox.com By the looks of it theyre mistaking it again, they say i am promoting or owning a retro, i own jack **** like that.....

http://i.imgur.com/FNdIlEK.png

it is a ******* joke!

Habbo better unban me!

welshcake
12-02-2015, 05:33 PM
Send in a ticket or you know... Wait until 2026. Prob be quicker to wait for 2026.

Richie
13-02-2015, 01:47 AM
Send in a ticket or you know... Wait until 2026. Prob be quicker to wait for 2026.

lmao

I don't know what's up with the hotel tbh, i was doing an event earlier and they kept telling me to be careful in what i say or something :s wasn't even breaking rules. If I were you i'd just open a support ticket and use a second account in the mean time.

Matt
13-02-2015, 02:29 AM
I know whenever I would host Events and I promoted the Forum it would sometimes send me a message saying their ears were tingling. It happens loads so I'm sure if you send in a ticket they'll just unban you. It's happened to quite a few staff members who've been advertising Habbox too.

ItsMeerken
13-02-2015, 04:16 AM
lmao

I don't know what's up with the hotel tbh, i was doing an event earlier and they kept telling me to be careful in what i say or something :s wasn't even breaking rules. If I were you i'd just open a support ticket and use a second account in the mean time.

Would do but im IP banned

Cerinacy
13-02-2015, 01:36 PM
Just to let you know that there's also a huge back log confirmed of ban appeals. :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!