PDA

View Full Version : Dog food [+rep]

Narnat,
14-02-2015, 07:01 PM
Hello!

I am doing some research for work. I am looking into dog food brands so could you please post below what breed your dog is and which brand of food it gets!

Empired
14-02-2015, 08:08 PM
My dog is half shih-tzu half miniature poodle and we feed her dry food from Purina and pour hot water on it before we feed it to her.

What kind of research are you doing and why?

Alysha
14-02-2015, 08:13 PM
I have two cocker spaniels, and neither agree with dog food, well meat stuff. So they have pasta ;) If they were to eat dog food it would be sheba gourmet stuff, with mixer in it (not complete biscuit)

Empired
14-02-2015, 08:22 PM
I have two cocker spaniels, and neither agree with dog food, well meat stuff. So they have pasta ;) If they were to eat dog food it would be sheba gourmet stuff, with mixer in it (not complete biscuit)
Just pasta on its own?

And do they just refuse to eat?

Alysha
14-02-2015, 08:44 PM
Most of the time they refuse, but quite often they have mince with it Empired;

Empired
14-02-2015, 08:50 PM
Most of the time they refuse, but quite often they have mince with it @Empired (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=80588);
My dog is so fussy too. She was sick when she was a puppy so and had to be on a soft diet so she was always fed mash, rice, mince, etc. Then when she began to get better she'd got used to the nice food so she wouldn't eat dry food and for some inexplicable reason my mum refuses to buy wet food so she nearly starved herself to death. It was awful and we kept taking her to a dog trainer who would say "oh just keep offering her the dry food until she gives in" but she wouldn't even drink water because she was so hungry and collapsed a couple of times so we just gave in.

But we discovered she likes dry kibble with hot water on top to make it a bit tastier thank god.

lemons
14-02-2015, 08:52 PM
dogue de bordeaux

she has wagg dog food

Red
14-02-2015, 09:04 PM
Jack russel. He eats james wellbeloved turkey and rice or fish and rice dry food because hes allergic to red meat and a lot of dog foods.

sexpot
14-02-2015, 09:13 PM
Shih tzu, he likes purina

Ekelektra
15-02-2015, 06:01 AM
Greyhound, he eats dry food (Optimum puppy variety) with warm water and ocassionally we mix it with this chicken, pasta and veggie dog food stuff called 4legs.

Zak
15-02-2015, 09:19 AM
I have three dogs - A chocolate lab, and two lab cross collies.

We feed them Oscar pet food.

Stephen
15-02-2015, 02:15 PM
i have a cocker spaniel that eats Burns dry food but she normally gets small bits of what we have for dinner mixed with it

Kimmy
15-02-2015, 04:28 PM
Staffordshire Bull Terrier, she eats Butchers.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!