PDA

View Full Version : New public room images

MKR&*42
16-02-2015, 05:58 PM
Apparently Habbo.es staff sent fansite previews of some future public rooms, they look.... interesting? From what I can gather via google translate lmao this is what they are:

p.s. have no idea if the images are gnna show

https://cdn.habtium.com/album/7/ed178467c8f9.png

https://cdn.habtium.com/album/7/d020d9fd7851.png

https://cdn.habtium.com/album/7/fae73698fb1b.png

https://cdn.habtium.com/album/7/a60d11c93ab1.png

Now see I have no idea why there's a game room? There's been no hint of bringing back anything like battleball has there and they pretty much obliterated the game centre lmao so I'm confused with that.

:¬:

dbgtz
16-02-2015, 06:04 PM
Not sure why they wouldn't just bring back Hallway 1. Games room is probably for if they host official tournaments of battle banzai or whatever.

Lewis
16-02-2015, 06:19 PM
i'm still praying for the return of battle ball :(

they look good

Shocking
16-02-2015, 06:44 PM
Regardless of their purpose, they look great! The real question is if people will actually use these room.

Lew
16-02-2015, 09:04 PM
i like them!!!

Absently
16-02-2015, 09:33 PM
i really hope that games room means battle ball is coming back that will be my life

MKR&*42
17-02-2015, 03:36 PM
Apparently the new hall (1st one) is gnna be a new wl

http://www.habvip.net/fileadmin/content/news/web_promo/387new_rooms.png

also^

lemons
17-02-2015, 04:34 PM
they look really nice even if no1 goes to them i wouldnt mind chilling in them by myself

Cerinacy
17-02-2015, 06:04 PM
they look really nice even if no1 goes to them i wouldnt mind chilling in them by myself

Exactly what I'm thinking! :)

oftenMiceElf
17-02-2015, 06:53 PM
There's a slew of little easter eggs and throw backs in these new rooms ;)

Just saying.

Macklebee
17-02-2015, 07:05 PM

Just saying.

Those hidden in the hallways are my favourites.

Michael
17-02-2015, 08:36 PM
Habbo Hallways looks great, hopefully these come out sometime this week!

I do think however that when they do release them, they should really keep the official rooms category more neat.

welshcake
17-02-2015, 08:49 PM
That HC room has a bit of a Club Mammoth feel to it.
They aren't bad.

Joe
18-02-2015, 02:54 PM
I love the look of new hall!

Sandoo
19-02-2015, 12:02 AM
I love these, I'm so glad we're seeing rooms that actually resemble the old rooms rather than using regular catalogue furni.

Habbo Hallways looks great, hopefully these come out sometime this week!

I do think however that when they do release them, they should really keep the official rooms category more neat.

I agree, I think the Public tab is a bit of a mess right now.

Michael
19-02-2015, 02:06 PM
I really hope staff don't let this room go to waste, and that they do release this. It'll be such a great addition, just a shame it wasn't kept for newbies.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BpNHK1nIMAAdRLx.png:large
Macklebee; oftenMiceElf;

oftenMiceElf
19-02-2015, 04:11 PM
I really hope staff don't let this room go to waste, and that they do release this...

ClubNX won't be wasted.

dbgtz
19-02-2015, 06:39 PM

Just saying.

Any potted cacti?

iBlueBox
20-02-2015, 12:48 PM
ooo, they look nice.

lemons
24-02-2015, 12:47 AM
the new rooms are open on habbo.fi apparently

hotel closed for the night as i logged on -_-

-:Undertaker:-
24-02-2015, 01:43 AM
The older public rooms from years ago put this stuff to shame. The new 'modern' design for the Hallways and Welcome Lounge for example already look tacky and dated, just don't compare to the old feel of the old Hallways, Threatredrome and the public rooms of the past in general. They actually looked like a Hotel.

-Nick
24-02-2015, 12:58 PM
I find them a little bit too modern, but thats my opinion. Good to see that Habbo have taken community feedback onboard.

Michael
24-02-2015, 01:40 PM
They look really good and load efficiently and effectively for me.

lemons
24-02-2015, 02:32 PM
the new rooms are really good and so is the new navigator

Sandoo
24-02-2015, 03:33 PM
The rooms are fantastic only three issues I thought I'd see if you guys could address:

The bots aren't programmed very well in terms of giving out handitems.
The arcade machine in the Game Room doesn't teleport you anywhere.
There are numerous spots (in the Hallways mainly) that look like entrances to other rooms or other sections of Hallway but don't have teleports going anywhere. Is this intentional?

MKR&*42
24-02-2015, 03:56 PM
The rooms are great but the WL seems a bit small?

Jssy
24-02-2015, 04:04 PM
The rooms are great but the WL seems a bit small?
Thats what I thought! The old WL was much bigger and was always full of people

lemons
24-02-2015, 04:30 PM
There are numerous spots (in the Hallways mainly) that look like entrances to other rooms or other sections of Hallway but don't have teleports going anywhere. Is this intentional?
[/LIST]

probably is intentional, empty entrances like this which will probably be theatredome

http://i.imgur.com/sbic2WR.png

thms
24-02-2015, 04:49 PM
every time i been to the old WL there were people spread out all over the place and chunks of it empty, so size wise it'll be fine i think

Lewis
24-02-2015, 05:20 PM
I really like the new public rooms and it's nice to see habbo making an effort in this part of habbo stuff. The rooms may not be to everyone's taste, but it's still good to see a public rooms comeback!

However, I think the caterpillar bodies from the games hub do not really fit in. I love the old battle ball images on the walls though :).

I also quite like the new navigator, there could be one or two tweaks here and there but it's good.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and events are finally back with categories, fantastic :)

Lewis
24-02-2015, 05:35 PM
lmao, can't believe they included this in one of the new public halls. if you've played habbo long enough, you'll know what it is

http://i59.tinypic.com/255qq88.png

lemons
24-02-2015, 05:37 PM
However, I think the caterpillar bodies from the games hub do not really fit in. I love the old battle ball images on the walls though :).

is that room even finished

Matt
25-02-2015, 02:23 AM
lmao, can't believe they included this in one of the new public halls. if you've played habbo long enough, you'll know what it is

there must be a hidden meaning?! Interesting considering they could've used anything but chose to use that.

October
25-02-2015, 03:17 AM
Eeek, I absolutely love the new public rooms (with the exception of the welcoming lounge). I love how they're all connected.

- - - Updated - - -

there must be a hidden meaning?! Interesting considering they could've used anything but chose to use that.
POOL'S CLOSED DUE TO AIDS.

Matt
25-02-2015, 03:25 AM
Eeek, I absolutely love the new public rooms (with the exception of the welcoming lounge). I love how they're all connected.

- - - Updated - - -

POOL'S CLOSED DUE TO AIDS.

I guess they were a big part of the public rooms (or Lido) so they've put them in haha. Make's me laugh.

DPS
25-02-2015, 08:40 PM
yeah they look good.

Andings
26-02-2015, 04:08 AM
Am I the only one that noticed that all the public room furniture in all the rooms is called "Public_Room" or "Public Room"? lol.

October
27-02-2015, 05:16 AM
I guess they were a big part of the public rooms (or Lido) so they've put them in haha. Make's me laugh.
You've no idea.

Way back when, 4chan had organized some raids in the hotel. They'd fill up the Lido blocking the pool and sometimes the Welcome Lounge and just SPAM saying "POOL'S CLOSED DUE TO AIDS." You wouldn't be able to talk with how much spamming it would be. It wasn't just like two or three people, either, we're talking dozens. It was a real nuisance that Habbo dealt with for years.

It was so prominent, in fact, that in 2011 I was perm banned for going into Welcome lounge and saying "Pool's closed" just once lol.

But seriously, the dancing afro blockers were the worst.

Lindsey
27-02-2015, 01:22 PM

Oh my gosh, this is absolutely hilarious! I'm so glad they're incorporating some old things that made Habbo fun back in the days!

Kyle
27-02-2015, 02:08 PM
I went into the public rooms to have a look at them and they're really well designed and inviting for new members. Only problem is the type of people in the welcome lounge that ruin the atmosphere and could prevent people visiting again in future. Would be nice to find a way to restrict access to welcome lounge from certain groups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OldLoveSong
02-03-2015, 03:52 AM
what happened to the old welcome lounge im cheesed man

Showder
03-03-2015, 09:26 AM
Those look good! c:

Shocking
03-03-2015, 11:16 PM
Recently, I talked with the ambassador Phil, and he told me that there is a second wave of rooms coming! He said the second wave focuses on outdoor space, so really looking forward to them!

oftenMiceElf
04-03-2015, 12:24 AM
Recently, I talked with the ambassador Phil, and he told me that there is a second wave of rooms coming! He said the second wave focuses on outdoor space, so really looking forward to them!

Hmmm, this first large batch was just to kick things off with a good initial amount. Definitely a wave. But because of how long these spaces are taking to make, something like one or two additions every couple months until they are all completed is a little more likely. It's less like a wave at this point and more like a trickle :p

Most of the remaining rooms are outside spaces, yes, but there are still a few inside ones that need to be completed too. And we're still a month or so out from those next additions. So don't get hype too soon. I mean you can if you want... yes... get hype. Much hype.

e5
09-03-2015, 07:39 AM
The rooms look pretty good, although I was shocked by the Welcome Lounge, it didn't really seems like one to begin with but I suppose it's something you get used to...!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!