PDA

View Full Version : How many people have you come across personally who you genuinely hate/detest?

-:Undertaker:-
17-02-2015, 06:26 PM
A simple question.

It takes a lot for me to dislike or come to loathe somebody and there's only probably one person who I ever detested/loathed and I still feel that same way now despite it happening many years ago. It was a Teaching Assistant who tried getting me and my friends into a lot of trouble and basically she had a vendetta (I know all kids say that but she actually did) - and although I did argue back against her and eventually won and proved a point, I wish I could go back with my older brain and take her apart at the seams. Nasty nasty piece of work.

You?

Gina
17-02-2015, 06:48 PM
a guy in my year called sava
he just makes me so angry now whenever i see his face ;l such a ****
there are people in like yrs below who i dont like but i dont really know them well enough to hate lmao but sava i used to be good friends with and now ugh no

Inseriousity.
17-02-2015, 06:51 PM
No-one. I've met people that are hard to like but I do try to see the best in everyone or try to see why someone is behaving the way they are. Most of the time I just do my best to avoid these people so it doesn't get to the point where I genuinely hate them and they're just 'mildly irritating' although I can see how that wouldn't be possible with your example. Authority abusing their power is definitely one way to get onto the list but thankfully I've never met anyone who's like that.

MKR&*42
17-02-2015, 07:04 PM
No-one tbh.

I disagree with things people and say and sometimes people's attitudes, but I don't hold grudges against anyone nor think of anyone as an 'inherently bad person'. I don't see the point in constantly hating/detesting someone forever, it seems a lot of fuss over nothing :P There are a few people I 'dislike' sure, but nobody I genuinely hate.

IzzyUhh
17-02-2015, 07:50 PM
Only around two or three people who physically make me uncomfortable to be in a room with them.
One of them used to be a good friend but he's a prat who is self centered and goes out of his way to make himself the centre of attention, when my Grandad passed away, he asked if I was okay and I told him what had happened, and he replied with 'don't worry about it, my Nan, Aunt, etc have died'

The other two go out of their way to call me thick and always take the piss out of me when it's uneeded :)

Lewis
17-02-2015, 08:21 PM
probably more than I like lol

Kyle
17-02-2015, 08:28 PM
just one person that i met last year that i couldn't be bothered with.

Absently
17-02-2015, 08:55 PM
probably just the one really. i tend to dislike quite a lot of people, but very rarely every hate somebody. the one particular person i do hate has just been a ******** for the past ten years to me and the people i love and done extremely awful and horrible things that are really unforgettable.

FlyingJesus
17-02-2015, 09:00 PM
There's this one guy who I don't even know but he's friends with a lot of people I know and his face just makes me irrationally angry I'm like so serene usually but looking at him is infuriating

dbgtz
17-02-2015, 09:29 PM
There's this person which I've mentioned plenty on this forum and, on the off chance they find this, will know who I am (they did once use Habbo so could lurk HxF for all I know). I was friends with this person when I was younger, and they would actively act deceitful against me for their own personal gain which may seem silly, but I did the maths on it. They ****** me over a lot when I was young but I was basically forced to be their friend. The first time I had enough was after they hacked my Habbo account and stole all my furni. My parents would often try to guilt me into being his friend, and it was frustrating since I never told them any of it and I was eventually forced into it one more time because of this. He would actively screw me over so much still despite time to grow up and stop being a massive ****.

For a bit, I thought it was because he was a closeted homosexual, which he was. But I see him manipulating just about anything to suit his agenda, which just adds to the hate. An example of this is seen on his blog where he describes his family finding out about him having a boyfriend, and how they were disgusted with it. He spins it as if they were disgusted with him being gay, which you can clearly see in his words, they were not. They were disgusted with his boyfriend who was in his 40s and the person I despise being 16. This is a different issue in itself, but he is a spider trying to spin people into his web as a means of gaining attention or getting his way.

There are a lot of people I could say I hate right now, but usually that's more me over reacting or it's something I'll simply get over. However, this is somebody I actively dislike so much I would happily leave in the gutter and have no regrets.

Evanora
17-02-2015, 09:32 PM
a guy in my year called sava
he just makes me so angry now whenever i see his face ;l such a ****
there are people in like yrs below who i dont like but i dont really know them well enough to hate lmao but sava i used to be good friends with and now ugh no

u name and shamed him on habbox forum gina u are so nasty

Gina
17-02-2015, 10:13 PM
u name and shamed him on habbox forum gina u are so nasty

hope he gets a notification saying ive mentioned his name ;l
he knows i hate him lmao
hes just so RUDE and nasty and ***** and ****** and RUDE and a **** and literally just a **** person lol
you dont go round giving people lists of why you hate htme
and dont spread **** about someone you hate at every given chance
and if you do do it YOU LEARN FROM IT
YOU DONT DO IT A BILLION TIMES AGAIN
and you dont go spreading stuff bout ppl they trusted you with omg
and you dont go getting pics up of ugly fat ppl and comparing them to other people
and you dont go trying to wreck friendships and relationships
and you dont ***** at every single opportunity
and you dont insult people for things you know theyre self concious about
and you dont go purposely hurting peoples feelings
and you dont go saying your bestfriend is repulsive and saying youd rather be gay than date them
and you dont go starting arguments over nothing
and you dont go and try and cause other ppl to have arguments with other people just because you hate them
and you dont go and complaining about someones sister.. TO THEIR SISTER
and you dont go EXTREMELY two faced to EVERYONE
and you dont make up **** about yourself
and you dont blackmail people to be friends with you

DO YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN
MY LIST COULD GO ON
he angers me SO much its just
oh my

oh ive actually just thought of someone else i hate
but its like i hate them but i care about them?? its a family member and i have so many reasons to hate them but theyre family so i cant help but care even if i say i dont lmao

lawrawrrr
17-02-2015, 10:15 PM
I dislike quite a few people but I only fully hate two - one who lied, exaggerated the truth, played me, kept lying and acted like a smarmy cow to me, and the other is someone who did something specific to me. Will never forgive them as they'll NEVER apologise.

Sho
25-02-2015, 02:13 PM
Nobody :P. There are people that annoy me, but I just stay away from them when I can and only speak to them if I have to. There are people who I should hate because of what they did, but I don't. I just learn not to trust them again and move on.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!