PDA

View Full Version : [Hogwarts] Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes - Ends 25th February

Inseriousity.
22-02-2015, 02:09 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/94/Weasleys+Wizard%20Wheezes

The twins' joke shop is coming along nicely. There are all sorts of wonderful pranks and tricks here to play on family, friends and definitely enemies. Unfortunately, George has an ear infection ("urgh just wish I could lose this ear") so he's not really in the right mood to be making jokes. Fred is still raring to go ("Life's too short to mope around") and needs someone to bounce ideas off. Come up with a new joke shop item for Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes. It will need a name, description and maybe a witty slogan. The funniest will win housepoints, good luck!

Prize: 10 Housepoints

!:random!:!
22-02-2015, 08:38 PM
the fizzy can
basically you offer a friend in need a drink, then when they open it the can will fizz up and burst in your friends face :P best prank ever.
"DRINK,FIZZ,BANG!"

ToxicMint
22-02-2015, 09:23 PM
Sugar Hearts - Screw with True Love, Eat this!

It resembles the ordinary Sweet Treats however this one will trick you into only speaking candy slogans from Be Mine to my only one. no actual speech can come from this effect and you will be stuck saying all that nonsense aslong as that sweet remains in you!

lemons
22-02-2015, 09:56 PM
Confusion Quill

"Don't bl-ink!"

A magical quill which jumbles up your letters! After you write a few sentences the words will mix themselves up which will be much to the annoyance of the writer :rofl: The perfect gift for your professor or someone to play a prank on :)

thms
22-02-2015, 11:04 PM
inflate like a bubble bubblegum:

some naughty witch or wizard always stealing your gum? this will teach them! it comes in a variety of colours and when they steal or even you give them one, they'll inflate like a bubble and their skin will change to whatever colour the piece of gum is! effects can last up to 24 hours unless you get an antidote

http://basementrejects.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/charlie-and-the-chocolate-factory-violet-beauregard.jpg

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!