PDA

View Full Version : [Hogwarts] Dumbledore's Funeral - Ends 25th February

Yupt
23-02-2015, 07:57 PM
http://habbox.com/staffupload/../assets/images//2015/02/23/d7daa3eae0ba9c98482a3210b061129a.png

The great Wizard and Hogwart's Headmaster has been tragically killed. You are invited to his funeral, but we need a epitaph to be written in his honour, can you do the job? For this competition write an epitaph in memory of Albus Dumbledore to be read at his funeral.

Prize: 10 house points
5 extra house points will be awarded to those who enter before midnight on the day of release

thms
24-02-2015, 02:57 PM
i am going to keep this short and sweet so long as some things are better left unspoken, and so long as we keep him in our minds today and for the rest of our lives, allow him to influence us ! fellow wizard folk, my fellow hogwarts students, and hogwarts peers, thank you for giving me this opportunity to honour the great wizard and the beloved albus dumbledore who was recently taken away from us. i doubt i will do any justice to his name but thankfully we have all experienced his greatness, his strength, his wisdom in our own ways so i say, let's have those moments, those touching moments where he has helped us present in our minds today because i'm sure that all of us can feel a great spark has went out among us ! :(

REST IN PEACE ALBUS DUMBLEDORE!

ToxicMint
24-02-2015, 07:25 PM
OMG I AM FUMING I JUST FOUND OUT HE DIES WTF AT THIS

Edited by mdport. (Forum Super Moderator): Please only reply to competitions with actual entries.

Honor-Branch
24-02-2015, 08:31 PM
Albus Dumbledore had a nice beard. Rest in peace.

!:random!:!
24-02-2015, 09:10 PM
Albus Dumbledore was my best friend, he was always watching me..... RIP

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!