PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] My Hurricane Habbo (This is not me being mean, this is to show people how bad it was)

Colleen
12-09-2005, 02:17 AM
♥♥This Alteration is dedicated to all those victims in the hurricane a little while ago.. I am not trying to offend anybody I am trying to show kids,teens and well everyone how bad and horrible it really was..... here is my alteration and when u look at it think of those victims and the family of the victims..... we are all with you 100% and behind you every step of the way♥♥ Sorry guys it was pixelated in the saving process... I forgot to change formats :s Rate and comment please♥♥

Moose
12-09-2005, 02:23 AM
Or you can call it "Self Portrait".

ssricky
12-09-2005, 02:26 AM
Or you can call it "Self Portrait".
rofl i agree with moosy its hard not to agree with mr moose :D

BLuweesH
12-09-2005, 09:17 AM
Pretty good. :)

Disaronno
12-09-2005, 11:51 AM
It's Good It Gets The Point Across But I Think It Is Sick. And If Anyone bad Reps Me For Saying That, Your Not Very Opinionated.

kobi626
12-09-2005, 02:01 PM
♥♥This Alteration is dedicated to all those victims in the hurricane a little while ago.. I am not trying to offend anybody I am trying to show kids,teens and well everyone how bad and horrible it really was..... here is my alteration and when u look at it think of those victims and the family of the victims..... we are all with you 100% and behind you every step of the way♥♥ Sorry guys it was pixelated in the saving process... I forgot to change formats :s Rate and comment please♥♥

1. Easy...
2. Not nice idea...pretty ugly showing how do the new-orleans people feel and look right now =\
3. Saved it on low quallity server.

Tommy
12-09-2005, 02:03 PM
Why on earth would you draw a picture of it?
Youre not being nice by drawing it out, youre just making pointless pictures and reminding people making it worse, It would be better if you just didnt draw it at all, and draw something intresting.

Clinky
12-09-2005, 04:12 PM
thats a cruel alt 0/10 + bad rep, ure horrible, if the people in new orleans saw this they would beat u, people have died!

mnbvjifhgtge
12-09-2005, 04:42 PM
its 1 alt theres worst stuff on the internet just use google and ur gonna find it and everyone dies everywhere but if some1 makes a alt bout that no 1 complains and its a pretty good alt

iAdam
12-09-2005, 04:46 PM
you offended me what about the people who have lost peopel in the hurricane? like me

R.I.P Gary Jacobs When On Holiday He Got Caught By The Hurricane R.I.P

paddy
12-09-2005, 05:47 PM
O.o a habbo stripping O.o

Colleen
12-09-2005, 08:15 PM
you offended me what about the people who have lost peopel in the hurricane? like me

R.I.P Gary Jacobs When On Holiday He Got Caught By The Hurricane R.I.P

Im sorry, I wasnt making it offensive..... IM jsut trying to get the point accross..... its harmless... I am not saying I dont care.... In fact i do care and thats why i drew it..... when something happenes I am the type of person who likes to talk about things and not keep them bottled up..... I am sorry to offend you.... I didnt mean to as I said at the top of the thread..... but like I say.... Canadians are just as hurt by this as anyone..... and I would also say that what u said offened me you thinking im a heartless snob, well im not its merely something that I made t get my mind off of things... I have friends that live there...... they were caught in it to but managed to escape... I am well aware people died.... but it is just like people making a movie about 9/11...... its preserving the memories of people who died and who were in the wrong place at the wrong time...... life is full of obsticles and Im not trying to make more for myself nor others..... as I said and im going to say it again... I am sorry for whatever hurt this has caused anyone.... I didnt think ne one would get hurt nor be offended by this because well... thye have done many documentaries and well there are worse things out there... and for people to get hurt over a cartoon drawing well im going to stop there.... for those of you that think its cruel... maybe it was and im sorry... I wasnt thinking.... but please dont put a stamper on Canadians in general for my lact of judgement.... I jsut wanted to talk about it with people because its causeing the world heartache and stress and I find its better to talk about things rather than to keep them bottled up and u bursting of sadness..... again my oppologies and nothing like this will happen again u have my word... please accept my appologies :eusa_pray as i am udderly sorry and regret even posting it.....

♥RIP TO EVERYONE WHO PASSED-ON♥
♥I am very sorry♥
♥Your with us in our hearts♥

ItsDave
12-09-2005, 08:27 PM
thats a cruel alt 0/10 + bad rep, ure horrible, if the people in new orleans saw this they would beat u, people have died!
I agree with him :@ Its a terrible tradgerdy, and all you doing is trying to get some rep for it :eusa_snoo

Colleen
12-09-2005, 10:31 PM
I agree with him :@ Its a terrible tradgerdy, and all you doing is trying to get some rep for it :eusa_snoo

Im not trying to get rep at all... u guys dont understand.... this i know is not a funny thing at all..... I dont want rep for things like this.... my friends were in it as well and i am just as much uset as ne one here... I like tlaking about my feelings and u know what u guys are being rude..... u think im being rude but u know what i dont feel im being rude by sayiing this too you, i resent the fact that u are calling me rude..... u are trying to make yourselves look big by saying im rude... but my point is you are the ones that arent careing about en one but yourselves.... i mean jeez cant u see this is something I have done for mysle fot get moral support from peers and to exress myself to my fellow people who may have lost someone in the hurricane or someone who had people in their family er people that they know caught up in it... you people are making it worse.. dont comment in my post if you are going to be mean... I want to alk to people that know what im going through I have enough to go through without u people critizizing me.. STOP IT!! I said I was sorry for the people who felt hurt by it... it made me feel better about my friends and everyone that i know that was caught up in the hurricane!! okai so stop putting me down because i am making myself feel better!!

Louise
12-09-2005, 10:32 PM
I think its really stupid of you for doing this. I mean these people are suffering, and you go and make an alt about them.

Colleen
13-09-2005, 12:02 AM
I think its really stupid of you for doing this. I mean these people are suffering, and you go and make an alt about them.

okai everyone think what u want, u guys dont know ****..... see if i care what u think i mean jeez

Mods close this thread please

Dave
14-09-2005, 10:08 AM
Thats discusting. You took your time to make an alt about suffering people to get some rep.
0/10

-rep

le harry
14-09-2005, 10:15 AM
What Can I say..

I wont bad rep you... but I find that disturbing, I lost someone very close to me in the hurricane. And I do not find an alt of it to be a joke or whatever. Dont make one again, Some people would rather not think about it.

0/10.

EletricMornings
14-09-2005, 10:47 AM
Guys listen to her!
Shes explaining why she did it!
Personally i like it.We dotn get much of the world news in spain so i only heard about it on here!!!

Punky
14-09-2005, 02:15 PM
You keep saying you're trying to show your feelingss, but this isn't showing you're feelings. I don't think it was a good idea to post this. If you wanted to talk about it then why didn't you just speak to friends and family instead of making an alteration?

Adam$
14-09-2005, 03:49 PM
i'm not exactly sure people that suffered from a hurrican will be viewing a habbohotel forum.

Clinky
14-09-2005, 04:08 PM
mnbvjifhgtge (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=6792) U sir are a idiot, first u call my hobos crud when this offends people
and is rubbish... vbmenu_register("postmenu_813484", true);

Wednesday
14-09-2005, 04:16 PM
I udnerstand it's not a joke and eerything but drawing a habbo alteration of some person with their clothes teared off and cuts all over them is not really appropriate and in bad taste.

Magic Mushrooms
14-09-2005, 04:20 PM
I think its inapropriate. She apolagised but i think it shouldnt be showed. a better name for it should be. Battererd habbo ;)

Tommy
14-09-2005, 04:26 PM
It bugs me that people think there doing a great thing by doing this stuff, but posting pictures of 9/11... making alterations of a distaster, there all just sick, they dont help in anyway, and it doesnt make you a great person by posting it. Frankly it makes you a worse person!

popppy3000
14-09-2005, 04:29 PM
but that didnt happen to people so ur sly

le harry
14-09-2005, 11:41 PM
Sly?? Uh.. right...

Colleen
14-09-2005, 11:57 PM
mods please close thread

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!