PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone! ^_^

Obsession_
04-03-2015, 05:25 AM
Hi everyone! :D My name is Alexis, also known as Obsession_ on Habbo :) I'm 17 and live in the USA! I've been playing Habbo since 2009, & finally decided to join Habbox! And I'm really looking forward to it too! I'm hoping to be part of something on here (not sure what yet) but I'm planning on doing something great ^_^ A friend recommended me to go on Habbox about a year ago to listen to him DJ, and I didn't notice how awesome Habbox is haha. I absolutely LOVE IT <3 So I've been tuned in on the radio pretty much everyday and decided to just register. Better late then never right? haha. But anyways, feel free to add me on Habbo! I'm pretty bubbly and outgoing and love making new friends :D So don't be afraid to send that f/r! Hope to see some of you around! Later! <3

Matt
05-03-2015, 11:45 AM
Welcome to Habbox Alexis! It's great to see that you've decided to sign up :) If you need any help regarding anything Habbox related then feel free to ask any member of staff and I'm sure they'll be happy to help.

Bloop
05-03-2015, 12:13 PM
welcome!! :)

Showder
05-03-2015, 12:14 PM
Hey Alexis, welcome to Habbox! :D

Kellie
05-03-2015, 05:18 PM
Aww welcome to Habbox Alexis :D. I see you're already interested in a few roles here ;) good luck hehe!

Expling
05-03-2015, 05:23 PM
Welcome :D! I hope to see you stick around :P

www.habbox.com/jobs & www.habbox.com/comps are calling for you ;) xo

Brad
05-03-2015, 05:28 PM
Welcome to the forum, Alexis!
This forum is a great way to stay connected and you will definitely meet a lot of great people!
Definitely invest in something you love about habbox because you can do anything once you put your mind to it!

Everyone is extremely helpful, and will welcome you! :)

Kimmy
05-03-2015, 05:36 PM
I'm hoping to be part of something on here (not sure what yet) but I'm planning on doing something great ^_^ A friend recommended me to go on Habbox about a year ago to listen to him DJ, and I didn't notice how awesome Habbox is haha. I absolutely LOVE IT <3 So I've been tuned in on the radio pretty much everyday and decided to just register.

You should sign up to the radio yourself! I'd be happy to have you, and it's cool to see some new faces around here.

Hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Shockwave.2CC
05-03-2015, 10:15 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum

Lindsey
09-03-2015, 02:26 AM
Welcome to the forum!!! :) Glad to see you're liking Habbox!

Johannes
09-03-2015, 10:27 AM
Welcome to foum!! :D

Rachel
09-03-2015, 04:59 PM
Hello there Alexis,

Welcome and good luck with HxHD Trial I am sure you will do fine :).

Hope you stick around for a very good while and it is nice to see an International face haha btw DJ Applications are open habboxlive.com/jobs :)

despect
09-03-2015, 09:46 PM
Heeeey, Welcome to the Forum. I wish you the best of luck in your Help Desk trial. :D

Obsession_
11-03-2015, 02:35 AM
Thank you all :Heart:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!