PDA

View Full Version : Motivation

Phil
06-03-2015, 06:20 PM
What do you do for motivation?

Personally I am a really unmotivated person and this comes to everything like college work, exercise, cooking and sometims doing Habbox work lol (a). When I start doing like an essay or something and I know it's not due for ages I just get demotivated and come on the forum or on Facebook instead.

I used to be really good at going to the gym and stuff but since getting promoted in the summer and then returning to collegei n September I just didn't have time and I tried getting back into it but I have like no motivation.

What helps you?

welshcake
06-03-2015, 06:22 PM
Nothing helps me. I am not motivated to do work or anything ever! But somehow I'm always motivated to do Habbox work. Idk

Alysha
06-03-2015, 06:22 PM
I was going to make this thread ;)

I have zero motivation for anything other than sleeping. My motivation to stand up right now and get a glass of water is low and to be honest, I've found nothing that helps.

Forcing myself out of the house into a different environment makes me feel a bit fresher though, so I have more of an open mind going back to what I was distracting myself from.

j0rd
06-03-2015, 06:25 PM
either listening to music or motivational videos on youtube
and also if i really don't feel like going to the gym, i'll just take a pre-pump

Chris
06-03-2015, 06:28 PM
The main things that help me are a combination of pressure and telling myself that I'll ultimately fail if I don't do what is necessary.

Empired
06-03-2015, 06:33 PM
I was going to make this thread ;)
should have been motivated 2 do it faster har har

Deadlines are the only thing that motivate me. Ever.

Kyle
06-03-2015, 06:39 PM
Encroaching deadlines and the reliance of others. If I have to do something for my own benefit I do so at the last possible moment, if it's for somebody else I tend to do it as soon as I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Richie
06-03-2015, 06:44 PM
Youtube normally helps me get motivated to exercise :( but nothing helps for college, going to use this thread for ideas.

Lindsey
06-03-2015, 06:56 PM
My friends motivate me, as I struggle with it. Unless it has to be done soon then I get it done ASAP.

Kardan
06-03-2015, 09:57 PM
"If I don't do it, all my hard work has been wasted - so do it."

AgnesIO
06-03-2015, 10:04 PM
Think of people I care about, and that by doing the work it will indirectly benefit them.

dbgtz
06-03-2015, 10:28 PM
Pressure used to motivate me. It's not working so well at the moment...

Red
06-03-2015, 10:48 PM
Hard to pinpoint. Something just has to switch for me in my brain. Probably setting a goal though helps me, my friends, and maybe reading something inspirational.

Elegance
07-03-2015, 09:51 AM
i pressure myself into doing things, i just keep telling myself whatever work i have needs to be done in order to achieve whatever goals i have.

-:Undertaker:-
07-03-2015, 11:49 PM
I have virtually no motivation for university work as I have no attachment, love or feeling towards the degree or place. I cannot stand it.

Matt
08-03-2015, 10:19 AM
I tend to think of the consequences of what will happen if I don't do a particular thing. If it's something that I could get into serious trouble for, or fail an entire subject etc, I'd be sure to complete something. If the consequences and rewards for completing something are pretty low, then of course it moves down on my in terms of priorities.

UnrealGoffEmo
10-03-2015, 08:27 PM
What do you do for motivation?

Personally I am a really unmotivated person and this comes to everything like college work, exercise, cooking and sometims doing Habbox work lol (a). When I start doing like an essay or something and I know it's not due for ages I just get demotivated and come on the forum or on Facebook instead.

I used to be really good at going to the gym and stuff but since getting promoted in the summer and then returning to collegei n September I just didn't have time and I tried getting back into it but I have like no motivation.

What helps you?

I dunno what help's me as such - the subject/s I guess. This forms how motivated I am/become more than otherwise ... though I'm sure loosing the motivation by the day Lol

e5
10-03-2015, 10:04 PM
Money motivates me
seeing people smile motivates me
winning at hockey motivates me
and I motivate myself to want to improve and do well in sport and the mental reward is gr8

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!