PDA

View Full Version : What’s Your Favorite Holiday Food Memory?

Phil
06-03-2015, 07:00 PM
My favourite memory from food abroad is either eating in a chain all you can eat restaurant in America called Golden Coral (or something??), pizza & pancakes in Italy, pancakes in Kerry or literally everything in the hotel for breakfast on my most recent holiday in Spain :P

welshcake
06-03-2015, 07:25 PM
In Florida and stuff we just usually eat normal food because my parents don't like different food but when I went to Lanzarote with different family members, I went to this Chinese and we had all really nice, different Chinese foods that I would never have with my parents.

Kellie
06-03-2015, 07:27 PM
In America they are called Dippin' Dots. Gorgeous.

Red
06-03-2015, 07:36 PM
Hazelnut ice cream and sugar coated nuts. Also banana yougurts beause you can't get them here. I wasn't fussed on the food I got in Italy. They covered everything in salt and deffo get better italian food at home! The best food we got all week was at the hard rock cafe.

Matt
08-03-2015, 11:02 AM
Starbucks in Bali and England mm. We don't have that over here so yeah.

Also in Bali at our resort they had really really good food (normal food like burgers etc) and it was like $4 per person it was so cheap.

LouisBergev
12-03-2015, 01:14 PM
My best memory to holiday foods are Chinees food.

-:Undertaker:-
16-03-2015, 11:04 AM
Um I just like the all you can eat section and trying all sorts. I'm always stacking my plate with all the different meats.

Alkaz
19-03-2015, 04:23 PM
Sitting on the Grand Canal, next to the Rialto bridge in Venice, eating pizza. This was my view
http://www.destinations2see.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Rialto-Brige.jpg

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!