PDA

View Full Version : [Building] shop entrance

Paige.
08-03-2015, 11:45 AM
http://i.imgur.com/FqorEhX.png

i thought it was pretty cute but what do you think? :-)

Bloop
08-03-2015, 12:23 PM
so cute!!!! amazed the ugly tub went well in this room :P

the weeping willows look a little out of place, i know its a shop, but still, have u tried using the japan bonsai trees?

thms
08-03-2015, 02:52 PM
very cute

Richie
08-03-2015, 02:52 PM
It's nice, the only thing is i don't know if some would have the patience to go in each room :( that's why i'd just lump it all into a massive room

Paige.
08-03-2015, 06:31 PM
so cute!!!! amazed the ugly tub went well in this room :P

the weeping willows look a little out of place, i know its a shop, but still, have u tried using the japan bonsai trees?

haha my friend gave it to me so i put it in there to show that i 'like it' sort of thing? but yeah it actually went well, i was surprised to tbh
i actually didn't try those out but i should've seen how they looked! tbh this room was kind of a show of my favourite things i own that went together :p

It's nice, the only thing is i don't know if some would have the patience to go in each room :( that's why i'd just lump it all into a massive room

yeah i agree because mostly when i see floored shops i just don't bother, i just had an urge to create one idk why haha
i'm going to make a one roomed shop again, thanks!

Lindsey
08-03-2015, 10:18 PM
Omg this is so cute!!

-:Undertaker:-
15-03-2015, 09:02 PM
I love those tress I haven't seen those before and the Pink Habbo Rollers I haven't seen in a room for YEARS!

Kellie
15-03-2015, 09:04 PM
Omg I love this so much. It's so different and bright, very pretty!

A
15-03-2015, 09:17 PM
Looks really cute, really bright and I love that with rooms!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!