PDA

View Full Version : False Fairy - Ends 14th March

Kimmy
06-03-2015, 07:56 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/Colourful/False+Fairy

Growing up, my parents used to tell me that the Tooth Fairy lived in a little light up house that we had sitting on the shelf. She said that whenever the light was on she was home, and we were never to go and touch it. I remember watching the light forever waiting to catch a glimpse of her.
Then, one night, I caught my mother trying to sneak a coin under my pillow. Now, I'm not sure about you, but I'm pretty sure that she's a tad big for the tiny little lamp.

For this competition I'd like you to tell me what stories your parents told you about the tooth fairy!

Prize: 5 credits & 15 rep

Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=812970&p=8255961#post8255961) for more information about prizes.

Showder
10-03-2015, 01:06 PM
They're fake. End of story.

Alysha
10-03-2015, 01:27 PM
My dad told me they only gave money for the ones you pulled out yourself, purely because he wanted to try the string around the door handle thing.
I had to suffer to get money.

Cassiieee
10-03-2015, 01:29 PM
That the tooth fairy would only give you money if you were asleep and hid it under your pillow.

Lindsey
10-03-2015, 07:44 PM
Mine was like Cassies, under neath the pillow. When my parents split up my Dad just told me to tell him if I lost teeth, and he gave me money haha.

Samantha
10-03-2015, 09:33 PM
My parents said that instead of putting it under our pillows we should put it in a money bag and peg it to the calendar so the Tooth Fairy can find it easier (in other words, they wouldn't wake us up). One time, my parents had gone away and our Nanny was looking after us, my sister lost a tooth and in the morning she was sad as the Tooth Fairy hadn't been and our Nanny just said "Oh I forgot to put the money in, how much do you usually get?" LMAO, we were lucky we got £2. She also told us about Santa (A).

HabboChronozorg
12-03-2015, 11:55 AM
I remember most of the times when I was a kid, my parents told me that the tooth fairy was so good, that every time you do good things to people and when the time comes that a tooth of yours falls out, she will do you a favor by placing a golden coin under your bed. But in replace, the tooth fairy calls out her brother, the '' Poopy fairy '' to take a huge poop in our mouths when we wake up. And after I learned about that, most of the times I'd eat junk foods to make sure my teeth comes out, or sometimes I beg for my classmate's teeth in exchange for coins. Sooner or later, my parents found out about me doing these things and they told me that it was just a fantasy (WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!)

Bloop
13-03-2015, 12:38 PM
the tooth fairy plucks out bad little kids teeth at night and turn them into dentures

Honor-Branch
15-03-2015, 08:45 PM
they rape you

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!