PDA

View Full Version : All consoles > GTA 5 (Rockstar Fail)

ItsMeerken
11-03-2015, 01:25 PM
Just 12 Hours into the update and Rockstar have already failed, they are having some major issues with heists, it seems to me that they weren't ready but everyone is "Bumming" off of them, 100 Thousand dollars per heist is brilliant, they've also dropped some prices in the store too!

What do you think of their fail?

Edited:
Seems to me that they have uploaded them back online, https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200426246

Just found this now

Jurv
11-03-2015, 04:12 PM
it's so bad! haven't had chance to do them yet as i don't have a high end apartment and cba joining randoms

i keep getting kicked out of the sessions too, it's better today though

GommeInc
11-03-2015, 04:35 PM
Rockstar really need to improve their servers. They knew there was going to be a huge interest in GTAV months before release and with the latest gen versions out they should have definitely got it all in order. Good for them for making a fun game, but you must provide the support and services with the game!

scottish
11-03-2015, 04:44 PM
I fail to see how they failed?

I was doing it all yesterday fine until like 8pm then it was intermittent (as US would be coming home). They never had any issues with heists, they had issues with their servers.

Kellie
11-03-2015, 07:57 PM
I knew they'd fail. Me and Richie; said before they came out that they would have issues. They took so long preparing for a mess up. At least they are alright today. Took about an hour to get into one setup yesterday.

ItsMeerken
11-03-2015, 09:20 PM
it's so bad! haven't had chance to do them yet as i don't have a high end apartment and cba joining randoms

i keep getting kicked out of the sessions too, it's better today though

What console are you on?

Nick
11-03-2015, 09:45 PM
Woo i am finally glad these are out but the only thing that pisses me of is when i wanna do a heist setup and i have to wait sooo damm long for someone to join cause i dont normally play with friends

Jurv
12-03-2015, 12:39 AM
What console are you on?

ps4! i managed to finish all the setup missions but we had to wait so long for people because there were only 3 of us

it'd be so much better if the minimum was 2 instead of 4

ItsMeerken
12-03-2015, 01:36 AM
Oh damn, PS3. Would have offered some help for you if it was PS3, Have loads of people wanting to join me when I'm on heists.

Nick
12-03-2015, 02:44 AM
Oh damn, PS3. Would have offered some help for you if it was PS3, Have loads of people wanting to join me when I'm on heists.

ur just too popular mr killjoy

ItsMeerken
12-03-2015, 09:51 AM
lmfao you got it Nick xD

Richie
14-03-2015, 07:29 PM
It was always going to have problems, loads of people have been waiting on the release so obviously mass people = accidental ddos lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!