PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been PRANK called?

Richie
14-03-2015, 08:05 PM
Have you ever been on the receiving end of a prank call? if so discuss your experience. Heavy breathing down the phone at 4am in the morning (i get that all the time).

Kellie
14-03-2015, 08:42 PM
Yeah most of the time it would be my mates. But I remember on my old number I'd get calls a lot from some guy breathing down the phone then laughing. Weird as

Richie
14-03-2015, 08:44 PM
Yeah most of the time it would be my mates. But I remember on my old number I'd get calls a lot from some guy breathing down the phone then laughing. Weird as

sorry pal :( lol jk

Some guy called me asking if I wanted to buy a 3 legged horse, i didn't play along, just hung up lmao. I used to just get prank calls of people spewing insulting slang down the phone but that was a few years ago, nothing that recent tbh.

Absently
14-03-2015, 08:44 PM
i think i got one last night from some 10 year old, he just kept saying hi so i hung up :P

Inseriousity.
14-03-2015, 08:46 PM
my sister's mate put on the worst accent ever and said she was from mcdonalds and theyd take my order.
the stupidest prank call ive ever had not helped by her laughing the whole way through.

Kellie
14-03-2015, 08:48 PM
sorry pal :( lol jk

Some guy called me asking if I wanted to buy a 3 legged horse, i didn't play along, just hung up lmao. I used to just get prank calls of people spewing insulting slang down the phone but that was a few years ago, nothing that recent tbh.

I always knew it was you. I thought I recognized the breathing. Okay wait that sounds weird.

Lmao people always prank call about the strangest things. A three legged horse lmao what on earth. I remember someone asking me if I was someone else, I told them no and they rung back so many times. Bloody joke

Richie
14-03-2015, 09:03 PM
I always knew it was you. I thought I recognized the breathing. Okay wait that sounds weird.

Lmao people always prank call about the strangest things. A three legged horse lmao what on earth. I remember someone asking me if I was someone else, I told them no and they rung back so many times. Bloody joke

All those calls I've received have been karma for doing prank calls :(

Lindsey
14-03-2015, 09:15 PM
Yes, someone had ordered a pizza to my house

scottish
14-03-2015, 09:39 PM
No, I don't give idiots my number.

Phil
14-03-2015, 09:47 PM
Not recently. When I was in Primary school these kids used to ring my HOUSE PHONE, ask for me and then when I said hello they laughed and hung up. Then in my first year of Secondary school these two girls again, prnaked my house phone at like 3am

Richie
14-03-2015, 09:51 PM
Not recently. When I was in Primary school these kids used to ring my HOUSE PHONE, ask for me and then when I said hello they laughed and hung up. Then in my first year of Secondary school these two girls again, prnaked my house phone at like 3am

haha why were you giving people your house number?

Phil
14-03-2015, 09:55 PM
haha why were you giving people your house number?

I wasn't. It was in the white pages. There aren't exactly many people with my surname in Ireland never mind Wexford

welshcake
15-03-2015, 02:43 AM
All my friends used to do it as a joke and I remember this time a really annoying guy from my school was prank calling me because my other friend didn't let him borrow something. I don't know. It was so stupid. grr

Alysha
17-03-2015, 11:15 AM
I don't think I've ever been prank called properly in all honesty. Boring.

UnrealGoffEmo
17-03-2015, 12:23 PM
Have you ever been on the receiving end of a prank call? if so discuss your experience. Heavy breathing down the phone at 4am in the morning (i get that all the time).

No, but I often repeat that line from Only Fools and Horses "Battersa Dogs Home" when answering the phone Lol

Nick
17-03-2015, 12:27 PM
I did like the other week ago some person rang up at like 11pm and was like hey baby what you wearing n i was like wtf and hung up

Sho
17-03-2015, 02:50 PM
Someone rang my house phone when I was about 13 quoting The Empty Child from Doctor Who, "Mummy? Are you my mummy?" and I can't even begin to explain how terrified I was ok

Showder
17-03-2015, 02:55 PM
Yeah some dude asked me if I was the pregnancy info helpline.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone rang my house phone when I was about 13 quoting The Empty Child from Doctor Who, "Mummy? Are you my mummy?" and I can't even begin to explain how terrified I was ok

That might've been me

Sho
17-03-2015, 03:01 PM
That might've been me

I noticed your signature just after I'd posted that and was like wtf LMAO :'(

Kyle
17-03-2015, 03:48 PM
Have been involved in a lot of prank calls just to pass the time on skype by calling pizza places, Microsoft support, breakdown services saying we're upside down in our car and the classic 1800/0800 flowers. Few years ago I received daily calls for a couple of months saying things like I was abusing girls online and had nude pics of them (if only... :p) which resulted in my parents having to change their home phone number. Quite funny looking back but still a major reason I talk to and am open with people a lot less.

My friends always used to prank eachother too but would just breathe and hangup and when someone wanted to do something they'd be like "prank me when you're here" or whatver. Prank me is such a weird phrase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inseriousity.
17-03-2015, 03:50 PM
Yes, someone had ordered a pizza to my house

lmaooo that reminds me of the time my brother's friend ordered a pizza but my brother phoned the place up and cancelled it. his friend got so angry his pizza hadnt turned up

-:Undertaker:-
17-03-2015, 08:29 PM
Two of my mates when they've been together kept answering eachothers phones so I kept thinking my phone was messed up when it was just them swapping phones. They still do it which is so annoying.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!