PDA

View Full Version : Vip Membership

Disaronno
12-09-2005, 02:07 PM
Can anyone please tell me how to get a membership on my forum - i Wont be calling it VIP i will probably call it something totally strange anyway, You can either give me a link to put on my website to go to your Credit card or tell me how to make my own.

Lysine
12-09-2005, 02:18 PM
Is it a VB forum?

Disaronno
12-09-2005, 02:39 PM
No It's IBP Or IPB Im Not Sure

:Blob
12-09-2005, 04:52 PM
IPB - Invision Power Board

Disaronno
12-09-2005, 05:10 PM
Yes, Thats It, So Can anyone Help?

Disaronno
12-09-2005, 05:12 PM
Can anyone please tell me how to get a membership on my forum - i Wont be calling it VIP i will probably call it something totally strange anyway, You can either give me a link to put on my website to go to your Credit card or tell me how to make my own.

Edit : Also Is There Any Sites Out There That Dont Cost Alot But Are Trsuworty?

EDIT:By-50(ForumMOD)Please do not double post, simply edit your orignal post or wait for someone to reply.

Infrontation
12-09-2005, 05:19 PM

Edit : Also Is There Any Sites Out There That Dont Cost Alot But Are Trsuworty?

You need to use paypal. You set up a place on Paypal were people can pay you the amount. You can just use the manage user groups, and add a new user group give them different posibilities [better] and then when people buy, move them to that group.

Ps don't double post :-)

Loveyoudem
12-09-2005, 05:51 PM
Blupapapa

EDIT By;-50(Forum MOD): Please do not pointless post / post that has nothing to do with the forum topic!

Infrontation
12-09-2005, 05:54 PM
Blupapapa
Lol, do not spam -.-

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!