PDA

View Full Version : What do you want to happen to your corpse when you've expired?

-:Undertaker:-
15-03-2015, 09:31 PM
In other words, what do you want to happen to your body? A grave? A tomb? A coffin? Cremated? Ashes in an urn? Ashes scattered?

I always wanted a grave, but I would love an old Victorian tomb. A lot of the graves nowadays are cheap looking and all piled closely together, so I am going off wanting a gravestone and instead would probably just want my ashes scattered in my garden or something.

How about you?

Richie
15-03-2015, 09:32 PM
I want to be cremated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Empired
15-03-2015, 09:33 PM
Cremation I think. Take all the organs you want from me and then burn me. After watching too many zombie shows, I can say I definitely wouldn't like to be left whole in the ground.

Richie
15-03-2015, 09:35 PM
Cremation I think. Take all the organs you want from me and then burn me. After watching too many zombie shows, I can say I definitely wouldn't like to be left whole in the ground.

Same lmao, I don't want to come back from the dead!!!!

The thoughts of maggots eating away at me, nty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scottish
15-03-2015, 09:38 PM
Frozen.

Kellie
15-03-2015, 09:40 PM
I want to be cremated. I know this would never happen but what if you come back to life and you're in a grave underground? :O

Empired
15-03-2015, 09:48 PM
I want to be cremated. I know this would never happen but what if you come back to life and you're in a grave underground? :O
Exactly omg this happens in In The Flesh welshcake; Zealoux; and all the undead have to dig their way out of their graves and Kieren gets really afraid of enclosed spaces after that.

welshcake
15-03-2015, 09:49 PM
In a coffin but yeah, Empired; I'm hoping that happens 2 me xoxo irl

Alysha
15-03-2015, 09:50 PM
I want to be cremated, but Lauren's really, really against it.

Kellie
15-03-2015, 09:51 PM
Exactly omg this happens in In The Flesh @welshcake (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=91945); @Zealoux (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=121240); and all the undead have to dig their way out of their graves and Kieren gets really afraid of enclosed spaces after that.

It's scary stuff to even think about! Not worth the risk LMAO. I panic in small spaces too, not good I'd probably die again R.I.P

Kyle
15-03-2015, 09:53 PM
embalmed and preserved like lenin so people can come and visit me and change my outfits like an action man

dbgtz
15-03-2015, 11:14 PM
Turned into a diamond, though technically I would be cremated first so I guess that.

lawrawrrr
15-03-2015, 11:35 PM
I actually don't really mind that much. I haven't signed up for organ donation but I don't really *care* about what happens to my body after I die, which means I probably should. I think I'd probably go for cremation in my will though and get my friends and family to go somewhere, have a nice day out to scatter them (wouldn't want them to hang on to me, that'd be creepy!!)

FlyingJesus
16-03-2015, 02:36 AM
I want each and every limb to be planted as a tree wait no that won't work errrrrr ok preserve my body and take tissue samples and clone an entire underground army of me and then when the end is nigh all the clones merge together like the Power Rangers megazord to make a giant Tom to save humanity and it punches dragons
http://media.giphy.com/media/pb0LTCf0MTRh6/giphy.gif

Bloop
16-03-2015, 01:51 PM
cremated and i had always wanted to be made into some sort of lucky charm

now thinking of it wouldnt it be cool if i was carrying granddaddys ashes

Lewis
16-03-2015, 04:28 PM
I don't want to be buried or turned into ashes. I know you're dead and all, but the thought of that to me is awful.

I'd love to be frozen. It's probably unlikely that I would be, but hey. I wouldn't want to be frozen due to a possibility of being brought back to life in the future, I'd hate that, I'd just prefer it rather than being buried/turned into ashes.

sexpot
16-03-2015, 04:34 PM
I want my body to be donated to science.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!