PDA

View Full Version : What dead animals have you seen in person?

-:Undertaker:-
15-03-2015, 09:36 PM
Another death-related topic... why not.

I have seen with my own two eyes infront of me (can't be video or pictures) dead cats, mice, hedgehogs, fish, jellyfish, a seal, hamsters and guinea pigs.

Food doesn't count. It has to be something like you've seen lying in the road squashed by a car tyre or something dead in the woods/in a cage.

How about you?

Richie
15-03-2015, 09:37 PM
I seen a dead cat out my back aswell as a dead pigeon, thank god that's all,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kellie
15-03-2015, 09:38 PM
Fox, badger, hamster, cat, mice and birds :(

Red
15-03-2015, 09:59 PM
err seen a dead badger with no eyes, run over cats, my pet hamster and guineapigs.

Empired
15-03-2015, 10:01 PM
All sorts of roadkill, fish, birds, a human, two cats, hundreds of mice those same cats had brought in, and obviously loads of insects that don't count.

Samantha
15-03-2015, 10:08 PM
I've seen a dead cat that looked like my cat, which we never saw again, but it was too thin/small to be her and this was ages after she left (probably to die, I'll never get over her :(). Empired; they're still animals!

I've also seen dead: fish, rabbits, hamsters, birds, mice, ants, worms, beetles, bees, wasps, hornets, ladybirds, snails, slugs, dragonflies, flies, maggots, bluebottles, spiders, butterflies, moths, caterpillars, woodlice, earwigs, jellyfish, crabs. Probably some more, but I can't remember.

Expling
15-03-2015, 10:18 PM
I once seen a dead mouse outside my house, I thought it was from my house but it turns out it was my neighbours.. dirty people. (rip)

I've also seen dead: Worms, rabbits, guinea pigs, monkey, koala bear, polar bear, orange beetle, caterpillar, baboon, cow, crab, snake, cockroach, fox, fly, gorilla, zebra, frog, seal, pig, whale, goldfish, mole, rat, bat, wolf, gerbil and a duck.

Oh, I've also seen a dead elephant and giraffe too.

Meanies
15-03-2015, 10:24 PM
Quite a lot I suppose. Pets I have seen dead include cats, dogs, birds, hamsters, guinea pigs, fish. In the street and hit by cars on the road would include rabbits, badgers, foxes, cats, dogs, mice/rats, birds, probably many more. I won't forget the time a car ahead of me hit a little kitten in the road and it was just flapping around in circles in the road. Turned around to go and help it but someone else had pulled in too and it died when we got it to the side of the road :(

scottish
15-03-2015, 10:41 PM
rat/mice.

welshcake
16-03-2015, 02:00 AM
Lots of dead animals that you see on the road. When I drive to Aberystwyth and back it's through all mountains and things so there are lots of dead foxes and squirrels and bird. blah blah blah

Bloop
16-03-2015, 01:54 PM
i think i have saw a dead rat in my school before and in random drains

if i ever saw dead animals like cats or dogs ill totally bawl my eyes out rlly :/

-:Undertaker:-
16-03-2015, 01:59 PM
Tempted to post the pictures I took of my dead guinea pigs before I buried them.

Alysha
16-03-2015, 02:11 PM
Foxes, squirrels, hedgehogs, frogs, rabbits, mice, badgers, cats, fish, birds are what I can think of off the top of my head

Narnat,
16-03-2015, 11:06 PM
Hamster, guinea pig, rabbit, gerbil, rat, beardied dragon, birds

Prosiary
16-03-2015, 11:44 PM
Seen a dead rat/mice, fox, hedgehog, wild rabbit,

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!