PDA

View Full Version : cook-x

find_out
12-09-2005, 02:28 PM
System Update cook-x Is Now Availiable

Jase
12-09-2005, 02:29 PM
whats cook-x? i noticed that there was an agility-x.

find_out
12-09-2005, 02:32 PM
Like instead Of using Food With Range / firre You Can Use x Ammoount With Range

and

The long-awaited Cook-X option is finally available! Whenever you cook food on a range or fire, you will now see a little menu at the bottom of your window showing a picture of the item. Left-click on it to cook only one, or right-click if you'd like to cook several of them. (The menu won't appear if you've only got one of the raw item.)
This has given us the chance to make a few much-needed tweaks to the cooking skill. As you may have noticed, certain types of food were mostly unused because the reward from making them didn't match the time and trouble it took. We've addressed this by giving more xp for successfully cooking certain foods (curry, snailmeat and chompymeat) and increasing the healing effect of pies, pizza, stew and bread - see the manual page on our website for the updated details. We've also improved the availability of certain ingredients and utensils needed to make the more complex recipies.

Despite concerns from players that we would reduce the xp rewards from cooking fish, we have only done this in two cases: karambwanji and lava eels. The rate at which karambwanji can be fished has been increased significantly - which should help players catch the elusive karambwan octopus once they've done the Tai Bwo Wannai Trio quest - so we've dropped the cooking xp for karambwanji to compensate for this. Lava eels had become extremely easy to catch following the introduction of the agility shortcuts in the Taverley Dungeon, so the cooking xp for those has had to be reduced in the interests of Balance. The time taken to cook an inventory-full of items has not been significantly altered.

On a similar theme, players filling containers with water may be pleased to find that once they've filled one container, all other containers of that sort in their inventory will automatically start to fill themselves without any more clicking. You can stop this by walking away from the water source.

Tooken Directly From www.runescape.com

LesbianGhost
12-09-2005, 02:38 PM
Jesus christ it's fast..

Neil
12-09-2005, 02:38 PM
Oh wow...Such use[less]ful news :rolleyes:

find_out
12-09-2005, 02:45 PM
uselessful dosent make sence Neil =']

Xela
12-09-2005, 02:53 PM
RuneScape is getting werider, The game was fine until Slayer and Farming came out, The other stuff to do was fine, If it stayed the same, I could still be playing, As it was a g8 game, Buy now its rubbish

Neil
12-09-2005, 02:55 PM
uselessful dosent make sence Neil =']
It does :o it so useless it's full? :s

Ezzie.
12-09-2005, 02:55 PM
Slayer's good don't diss slayer mate but farming is slightly boring, but remember they have to acquire to all tastes :)

lvt3046
12-09-2005, 03:26 PM
omg im angry now i cooked all my 700lobbies yesterday argh!!!

Annihillating
12-09-2005, 03:28 PM
finalllllllllllllllly

LesbianGhost
12-09-2005, 03:31 PM
omg im angry now i cooked all my 700lobbies yesterday argh!!!

Ever since I heard they where adding it I've being hording lobbies..

lvt3046
12-09-2005, 03:32 PM
Is it fast then? i might fish some on weekend

Mr.Kylee
12-09-2005, 03:55 PM
Time to cook all my 2k of lobbies? and other random food :o I'm so glad I didn't cook it before!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!