PDA

View Full Version : whats your pet's fav toy?

Bloop
18-03-2015, 04:50 AM
REVEAL!!!

idk mdport.; whats ur fav toy

Kimmy
18-03-2015, 08:37 AM
My dog likes to play with everything that isn't her toys.

Empired
18-03-2015, 08:43 AM
My dog has a little black teddy with a white front which she absolutely adores. If she brings that to you as you enter the house, you know you're blessed [emoji14]

Alysha
18-03-2015, 09:04 AM
They fight over this duck thing that doesn't have any stuffing. There while aim in life is to have that, so the other dog can't; so I'd say that

Red
18-03-2015, 09:38 AM
Tug of war thing or his ball. Any soft toys he will bite and pull it a part until there is nothing left lmao.

Empired
18-03-2015, 10:02 AM
Tug of war thing or his ball. Any soft toys he will bite and pull it a part until there is nothing left lmao.
Omg I swear all dogs are like this but my dog just likes to hold her toys in her mouth and run round with them. She'll present them to you if you are deemed worthy enough and might chew them a bit but never breaks them. She can't even get the squeakers to work in her squeaky toys!

Red
18-03-2015, 11:18 AM
Omg I swear all dogs are like this but my dog just likes to hold her toys in her mouth and run round with them. She'll present them to you if you are deemed worthy enough and might chew them a bit but never breaks them. She can't even get the squeakers to work in her squeaky toys!

We bought a squeaky pig the other day, didn't even last an hour!! My dog loves footballs though. He goes crazy and crys if he sees kids playing outside with them lmao

-:Undertaker:-
18-03-2015, 11:47 AM
My guinea pigs only care about food.

welshcake
18-03-2015, 01:38 PM
The only pet I've ever had is a fish and I hate fishes but their favourite toy is the house because they like to go in there idk how they know to go in there but they do

Kellie
18-03-2015, 02:48 PM
My cats hate toys lol but one loves my mums earplugs lolol. My dog really loves her teddy which is a dog. She'll run around with it, jump in the air with it and even suck it :S

Absently
18-03-2015, 02:52 PM
My dogs have quite a lot of toys and their preferences tend to change quite a lot. Recently, pasta; got them another ball (an exact replica of a pink one they have but it's orange) it has eyes on it an squeaks. At the moment they're both going crazy over it and squeaking it all over the flat haha

Alkaz
18-03-2015, 02:54 PM
A tennis ball. We've spent a small fortune on toys for the dog and they just get left. Give her a tennis ball and she loves it, she will happily bounce it around for hours and then pop it in half and peel the felt off of the outside. She loves doing it and if we try giving her a new one she will go back to the old one until we actually big the old one then she will start on a new one.

Prosiary
18-03-2015, 03:37 PM
I don't have a pet but my friends dog (a westie :)) and it has this like chicken and it makes such a weird noise and I swear the dog does it on purpose at the most random of times just to **** everybody up, it's hilarious!

Narnat,
18-03-2015, 03:47 PM
My dog has loads of toys but he loves this stuart little cuddly toy that was mine when I was younger!

Richie
18-03-2015, 05:23 PM
I don't have any animals but when i did have a dog he loved this massive rubber chicken

dbgtz
21-03-2015, 05:14 PM
Me, apparently. The *******.
I don't think he really has one to be honest. He shreds everything equally.

Hannah
21-03-2015, 05:17 PM
Anything that squeaks for about five minutes, until she's had a chance to take the squeak out of it.

She has some little ferret looking thing which used to have a squeaky nose that she still has though and lugs around.

sexpot
21-03-2015, 05:25 PM
a little squeaky beaver that doesn't squeak anymore because he pulled it out

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!