PDA

View Full Version : Bad Baby! - Ends 31st March

Kimmy
19-03-2015, 05:02 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/Love/Bad+Baby

I was a pretty naughty child. I loved to draw on the walls and blame it on my brother, eat the bread that I was supposed to feed the ducks, and put things (like my father's keys) in places they shouldn't be put (the toilet).
I've heard some pretty bad stories from my friends, and for this competition I'm interested in hearing your child hood stories. Tell me what the worst thing you got up to as a child was! What were the consequences?

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

jasean94
26-03-2015, 03:24 PM
well when i was about 7 my mom took me to my grandma house for a week in my mom left me [because i am a mamas boy]so this was around Xmas and one morning on a Friday i got all my stuff that i bring over to my grandmas house and took 7 candy canes off her Xmas tree and went out the door at 9:00 am CST. i walked 2.4 miles from my grandmas house home to my house. fast ford to when i got home i did not have a key at the time so i buzzed the door thinking people going to be up there in there was. i went up stair thinking i am going to see my moma but nope was my brother. so he called my grandma and told her that i was her with him. she told him to bring me back down there so she can give me a wiping in every scene i done that never tried again

IzzyUhh
26-03-2015, 04:19 PM
I swore and my parents put a bar of soap in my mouth?

AutoRapidz
26-03-2015, 06:03 PM
My Mum was speaking to me, I looked her in the eye and walked off. #DealWithIt Moment :)

Alysha
26-03-2015, 06:31 PM
I stole my parents credit card and bought habbo credits when I first started playing in the good '05; rocked up a £70 bill. My parents grounded me for so long. It was a tough time as a youth.

Matt
27-03-2015, 10:27 AM
My dad told me to water the grass with the hose and I didn't want to but he yelled at me to do it. So I got the hose and was watering outside and his new shoes were by this plant pot, so I stood for like a minute watering his new shoes. Then I decided to carry a pot plant into the kitchen (I can't remember why lol) and then he found his shoes and had a huge go at me whilst I was in the kitchen, so I dropped the pot plant (it had an actual plant and soil in it) on purpose and then told him to do it himself (not in such a nice way though...) and went upstairs.

Soil went everywhere, into the carpet and everything. I can't remember the consequences but I seem to think it was pretty bad lmao.

Cody
27-03-2015, 12:20 PM
When I was younger my parents owned a beach house and near this beach house was a Winn-dixie and as a kid I loved going over there to hangout (dont ask why idk) But one day my mom was with me and I ran away from her without knowing and all of a sudden everyone in the grocery store could hear me on the intercom, I was then singing through the intercom and as my mom looked for me and other work staff they finally found me in the cubby with the mic bent completely downward while I was sitting there singing through the mic. My mom was very embarrassed but the staff got a kick out of it since I was very little. I then had to sit on the stairs for one hour for misbehaving.

Temki
29-03-2015, 09:53 PM
When I was like 6, me and my mom had went to this little cafe, and she had ordered this huge chocolate cake. We ate it, n I hated it so much.. I actually just threw away my piece.. Anyways, we had leftovers, so we boxed the rest. Later when we were at home, I wanted icecream or something, but mom just gave me a piece of the cake. To get back at her, I ate it, and then acted as if I was having an allergic reaction. She took me to the hospital as quick as she could, almost got a ticket too.. And then when the doctor came in with the results, he said I was a really good actor.. And the nurse gave me a sticker.. Mom was soo pissed cus she had a thousand dollar hospital bill, so she took away my Easter.. Sooo no easter that year ;[ Still was soooooo much fun doing that tho #memories

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!