PDA

View Full Version : Department Madness! - Ends 30th March

Expling
19-03-2015, 07:52 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/26/Department+Madness

I'm quite an imaginative person, and if we're all honest, I'm sure we can all admit that we often sit and just thing of awkward, bizarre or silly things. Recently, (I say recently, but this was a few months ago now) we witnessed the opening of a new Habbox scheme... Habbox Room Builders! This new 'department' like scheme was brought Habbox make things a little easier. For this competition, I'd like you to list a random, exciting new department Habbox could introduce. Your idea can be silly, funny or serious.. just make it unique!

Good Luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=812970&p=8255961#post8255961) for more information about prizes

Please note: Your entries may not be used for future Habbox development, this competition is purely for entertainment purposes only.

Alysha
25-03-2015, 08:24 PM
Department for worshipping Zealoux

Landon
26-03-2015, 03:10 AM
Habbox Army Raiders

jasean94
26-03-2015, 03:29 PM
HABBOX CYBER HELPERS

IzzyUhh
26-03-2015, 04:19 PM
HabboxHelp

Like customer service but if you want someone to talk to, hear about the latest goss, etc

Yupt
29-03-2015, 01:27 PM
Habbox funding dept.

A dept dedicated to raising funds for habbox through collecting donations, doing surveys etc. THis dept will also help raise awareness through advertisement and chatting to members.

If i happen to win then please donate all creds back to the dept.

Temki
29-03-2015, 10:13 PM
HelloHabbox, a Department that consists of regular Habbox users that would be in charge of welcoming in new Habbox users, and showing them around. They'd also be the active people around the forum, taking part in discussion.. They'd be the Welcoming Committee, on the HxForum and in Habbox Rooms, as well as being the life of the party, and striking up discussion and conversation with various users.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!