PDA

View Full Version : So.. GTA V

scottish
19-03-2015, 09:18 PM
who's buying GTA 5?

Dollar
19-03-2015, 10:10 PM
I'm undecided. CYRI says i can run it on minimum.. but i don't wanna fork out then it not work.....

dbgtz
19-03-2015, 10:17 PM
I will buy it eventually when it's at a certain price point, but if the online isn't akin to consoles (i.e. I can just piss around with 200 odd players on a server) then I will buy it almost instantly.

xxMATTGxx
20-03-2015, 07:43 AM
Maybe, not sure yet. I don't know If I will buy it straight away.

MilksAreUs
13-04-2015, 10:49 PM
11mins guys!

Oddy
14-04-2015, 05:21 AM
i dont get the hype about this game, i got it on the day it was released allmost 2 years ago. People are freaking out for a 2 year old game. I'm gonna get it for sure, but since i have allready finished the game 3 times im gonna wait a bit. The reasons im getting it even though i have it is because of the modding oppertunities, more players online and better graphics. getting a 4k monitor this summer so would be great too see the graphics in the pc release.

Nick
14-04-2015, 06:15 AM
not on pc because idk how you would play it on pc it would just frustrate me using a keyboard

xxMATTGxx
14-04-2015, 06:56 AM
not on pc because idk how you would play it on pc it would just frustrate me using a keyboard

Some people buy gamepads and plug them into their PC and play the game that way.

lRhyss
14-04-2015, 09:05 AM
i dont get the hype about this game, i got it on the day it was released allmost 2 years ago. People are freaking out for a 2 year old game. I'm gonna get it for sure, but since i have allready finished the game 3 times im gonna wait a bit. The reasons im getting it even though i have it is because of the modding oppertunities, more players online and better graphics. getting a 4k monitor this summer so would be great too see the graphics in the pc release.
You got a set-up that will handle it in 4K? :P

Yeah I'll buy it, when the price drops on G2A or it's in a sale of some kind

Oddy
14-04-2015, 09:17 AM
You got a set-up that will handle it in 4K? :P

Yeah I'll buy it, when the price drops on G2A or it's in a sale of some kind

i doo :P

mrwoooooooo
14-04-2015, 06:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/fnOfyKw.jpg

#PCMASTERRACE

peteyt
15-04-2015, 11:22 PM

Not everyone has a console and a lot of people prefer the power and extras a PC offers so a lot of people probably didn't play the game on consoles. It's a shame it's took this long really.

Nick
16-04-2015, 01:55 AM
http://i.imgur.com/fnOfyKw.jpg

#PCMASTERRACE

wow that looks really good 1!!

Oddy
16-04-2015, 03:56 PM
Not everyone has a console and a lot of people prefer the power and extras a PC offers so a lot of people probably didn't play the game on consoles. It's a shame it's took this long really.

Yeah i take back what i said, i got the game for free, yesterday. The graphics is amazing.

mrwoooooooo
16-04-2015, 05:39 PM
wow that looks really good 1!!

thx mate, 30 player races is pretty cool.

peteyt
16-04-2015, 05:54 PM
Yeah i take back what i said, i got the game for free, yesterday. The graphics is amazing.
Free? How? Present I gather ha

Oddy
16-04-2015, 08:39 PM
Free? How? Present I gather ha

a friend of my mother who works in gamestop had some free gift cards ;)

Stephen
21-04-2015, 11:00 AM
love pc gta so much better than on console imo. Haven't got it this one on console so this gta online **** was new to me but I'm loving it. Especially the heists

last night me and this guy were trying to do the prison break pose as cops setup and with so many deaths the cargo guys were having we decided to go and help them.. arrived got our guns out and then 2 bodies fell from the sky
mission failed

i guess this is why its hard to complete setups with randomers.. they have a tendency to jump off cranes

oh btw if anyone wants 2 be friendz with me my name is itsstephen

Earthquake
05-05-2015, 12:37 PM
you can even connect your xbox/playstation controllers to your computer to feel more comfortable playing on pc, but my computer sucks for pc games! got it on ps4 though!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!