PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] OMG OMG OMG OMG PROPERCLONE SHUT DOWN MY THREAD FOR NO REASON WHAT SO EVER

Jasmin
03-10-2004, 06:13 PM
Its Halloween,Things r supposed 2 be Freaky and creepy and he flipping closed down my Post Cuz of a Lil Fake blood i drew on paint...I like it and i WAS very proud of it :@ UNTIL HE FLIPPING SHUT IT DOWN i dont see Its Gory Infact I dont Think it as Offencive and mean and Gory at all I loooked at it over and over again and i Dont get it :s its not fair i showed my baby sister it and she Just Giggled and laughed :p Look i dont see wat is affencive espacially if You spent ages working on it :@

EDITED BY jrh2002 (FORUM OWNER)
PLEASE POST IN THE CORRECT SECTION WHERE EVER THAT MAY BE!!!

POINTLESS POST CLOSED

HyperGhost
03-10-2004, 06:59 PM
no your alts are just **** thats why

Jasmin
03-10-2004, 07:37 PM
bit like ure face

Anitar
03-10-2004, 07:48 PM
Please don't be rude. The reason it was shut down was probably because it did have blood in it and some people might find this offensive.

TheLostPara
03-10-2004, 07:52 PM
Yes, Offensive *Tut Tut*

FRISC0
03-10-2004, 07:55 PM
*offended* :o not Blood :eusa_naug :eusa_naug

properclone
04-10-2004, 02:32 PM
In the forum rules it states that you must not post images and media with blood or gore. Just because they have blood and gore, and I happened to be the moderator who closed the thread doesn't mean that I was offended by it, Although other members may be.

Also, You should never post that you have a personal vendetta against someone, That is what the function "Personal Message" is for.

As this is a small incident it will not be taken carefully, Although your user is under a close eye and if we think that you are not an asset tp the forum and are causing too much trouble, Your account is at state.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!