PDA

View Full Version : In school.

ross
12-09-2005, 04:12 PM
So like yeah, nobody knows irl that I'm bi k but I think some are suspicious.. anyway.. in school I find it hard to keep in my feelings, there is like this really hot like guy in year 11, he's like omg *cry* words can't describe him. I wanna just like go over to him and like kiss him. But I can't so? do any of you feel this way, thnx <3.

Oh and don't post 'tell people' because like I don't want to, I'm not ready plz :(

joe:-,
12-09-2005, 04:13 PM
yes this boy i throught was gay and every1 said he was gay i just wanted 2 ask him or try it on with him.
but im 2 scared 2 do anything like that *Feels sad*

ross
12-09-2005, 04:14 PM
yes this boy i throught was gay and every1 said he was gay i just wanted 2 ask him or try it on with him.
but im 2 scared 2 do anything like that *Feels sad*
I feel your pain :'( *group hug* (even though there's only 2 of us ;))

Digital
12-09-2005, 04:14 PM
So like yeah, nobody knows irl that I'm bi k but I think some are suspicious.. anyway.. in school I find it hard to keep in my feelings, there is like this really hot like guy in year 11, he's like omg *cry* words can't describe him. I wanna just like go over to him and like kiss him. But I can't so? do any of you feel this way, thnx <3.

Oh and don't post 'tell people' because like I don't want to, I'm not ready plz :(
D/w school will be over soon for you and you can let it out ;]

ross
12-09-2005, 04:15 PM
D/w school will be over soon for you and you can let it out ;]
Yeh k I'm have a big 32987489 gang bang.

Magnet
12-09-2005, 04:15 PM
Ross, how old are you? I need to know that if you want me to answer your wuestion about the year 11 guy. And if you don't want to tell anyone, ok, wait till the right time. But when you do, just say, I don't really want a girlfriend, I'd prefer the same sex as me.

Anyhoo, once you tell me your age or what year your in I can answer your question properly.

ross
12-09-2005, 04:16 PM
Ross, how old are you? I need to know that if you want me to answer your wuestion about the year 11 guy. And if you don't want to tell anyone, ok, wait till the right time. But when you do, just say, I don't really want a girlfriend, I'd prefer the same sex as me.

Anyhoo, once you tell me your age or what year your in I can answer your question properly.
Ok hello *life story* I am 14 years old (15 on September 25th) and I'm in year 10!

joe:-,
12-09-2005, 04:18 PM
im in year ten i feel the same as u i need some1 2 talk 2 as well

Magnet
12-09-2005, 04:19 PM
Rofl. Ok.

Well you shouldn't really go give him a kiss (;p), because he might not be gay/bi. But you can talk to him. Try speaking to him. You know. He'll be leaving soon so do it while you have the chance. Maybe you don't have to kiss him or tell him your feelings. But atleast you can know him as a friend. Maybe keep in touch with him out of school when he leaves IF he wants to make friends with you.

If you think your very good friends and probably when your in year 11 or left. You should tell him your thoughts. Just tell him "I still want to be friends with you. I don't want to harm our friendship atall. But I have feelings for you" - DO IT WHEN YOUR READY and when you think it's ready xD

EDIT: Try ringing up a childline thingy, tell them what your problem is and they'll tell you the right solution. Their proffesionals, you'd feel more comfortable as you'd only have to speak to them once (hopefully)

jwd
12-09-2005, 04:24 PM
I thnk i might be bisexual but how will i no if i am or not?

ross
12-09-2005, 04:24 PM
Rofl. Ok.

Well you shouldn't really go give him a kiss (;p), because he might not be gay/bi. But you can talk to him. Try speaking to him. You know. He'll be leaving soon so do it while you have the chance. Maybe you don't have to kiss him or tell him your feelings. But atleast you can know him as a friend. Maybe keep in touch with him out of school when he leaves IF he wants to make friends with you.

If you think your very good friends and probably when your in year 11 or left. You should tell him your thoughts. Just tell him "I still want to be friends with you. I don't want to harm our friendship atall. But I have feelings for you" - DO IT WHEN YOUR READY and when you think it's ready xD

EDIT: Try ringing up a childline thingy, tell them what your problem is and they'll tell you the right solution. Their proffesionals, you'd feel more comfortable as you'd only have to speak to them once (hopefully)
I rang childline before they didn't help. They shouted at me :'(

Digital
12-09-2005, 04:26 PM
Lmao thats a first :p

Magnet
12-09-2005, 04:27 PM
Rofl, did they say (No offence to you):

"OMG YOUR GAY?! OMG oi we got a gay on the phone come here. (Other peson): Hello STUPID PERSON. WE HATE YOU OMG DON'T GO NEAR MY SON!"

If they shouted at you, tell your finger puppets :P. I suggest you ring up someone else. Or get onlnie help from that Frank guy. Frank is a nice man. And e-mails are confidential, more then a phone call.

Rachi
No i dont feel that way lol but what do ya want us 2 help ya with

Bef
Well, do u think this guy in year 11 is gay? If no then you obviously have to keep your feelings to yourself because all ul do is get hurt. I used to be like totally obsessed with this guy, he was so good looking and i made him up in my head to be perfect. When i finally got my chance with him he wasn't so perfect and i finished things with him pretty quickly. Looks arnt everything and sometimes u make someone up in your head to be your dream guy and ul only end up dissapointed if u get them.

Rachi
12-09-2005, 04:30 PM
What she said.
p.s look in my sig

ross
12-09-2005, 04:30 PM
Well, do u think this guy in year 11 is gay? If no then you obviously have to keep your feelings to yourself because all ul do is get hurt. I used to be like totally obsessed with this guy, he was so good looking and i made him up in my head to be perfect. When i finally got my chance with him he wasn't so perfect and i finished things with him pretty quickly. Looks arnt everything and sometimes u make someone up in your head to be your dream guy and ul only end up dissapointed if u get them.
But he has a lovely personality too. He gets along with everyone.

Kimmeh.
12-09-2005, 04:35 PM
Whatever you do, you've got to make sure your feelings for this guy are real, because he might not be homosexual. You need to find out more about him. You're feelings will be more strong if you find out more about him, you might even find out he's not worth it. You don't have to listen to my dribble though you do what you thinks right. =]

ross
12-09-2005, 04:36 PM
Whatever you do, you've got to make sure your feelings for this guy are real, because he might not be homosexual. You need to find out more about him. You're feelings will be more strong if you find out more about him, you might even find out he's not worth it. You don't have to listen to my dribble though you do what you thinks right. =]
Aww no thanks I'm gonna keep that in mind ;) thanks very much <3. THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED <3

Sank
12-09-2005, 04:41 PM
I thought you oober loved me =[

ross
12-09-2005, 04:42 PM
I thought you oober loved me =[
I do. You were my first lover ;) <3 oh the days.

Ree
12-09-2005, 04:43 PM

From What Ive Heard, Lots Of People Are Bi/Gay And Are Keeping It In.
Theyrs Probly Loads Of People That Are.
But No1 Says.

Sank
12-09-2005, 04:46 PM
But No1 Says.Yea, most people are probabyl scared of what the 'straight' people will think of them.

ross
12-09-2005, 04:46 PM
But No1 Says.
Yep. Afterall I'm nearly 15 k? for me it's too young for me too tell people yet. Maybe when I'm 16/17 when I'm older and more comfortable I will. I feel strongly that I am, I'm not gonna let anything change my feelings. Though I suppose.. who knows?

Col
12-09-2005, 04:48 PM
Here's some words from Agony Aunt..

If you love this guy, firstly you need to seek to see if he feels the same way about you, like if he is bisexual of gay himself, because if he isn't you know, that would be an embarrassment :P So, maybe drop some hints, get to know him more some how as well.
Ask close friends of yours who may have an idea if he is gay/bisexual.

Then somehow go in for the kill, by dropping him hints ;)

ross
12-09-2005, 04:50 PM
Here's some words from Agony Aunt..

If you love this guy, firstly you need to seek to see if he feels the same way about you, like if he is bisexual of gay himself, because if he isn't you know, that would be an embarrassment :P So, maybe drop some hints, get to know him more some how as well.
Ask close friends of yours who may have an idea if he is gay/bisexual.

Then somehow go in for the kill, by dropping him hints ;)
YAY FOR COLIN AND HIS ADVICE <333

Marcus
12-09-2005, 04:50 PM

I dooooooo! Real hot dude in my class :D -

Magnet
12-09-2005, 04:53 PM
What she said.
p.s look in my sig

I'm looking in your sig and I don't see any names that look exactly like mine :'(

GommeInc
It is completely natural to have a crush one someone, it will die out someday, depending if this person strongly hints homosexuality.

ross
I dooooooo! Real hot dude in my class :D -
Hahahahaahaz.

And oh, whoever made that in your sig can't spell 'matter' ;)

Edit: Thanks Gomme <3

Magnet
12-09-2005, 04:57 PM
Rofl, his sig is trying to stop racism, blue, green, red, purple, yellow, black, white, pink, and multicoloured people are their. But the reds, dispicible, they most probably support Liverpool :o BOO LIVERPOOL ;P

ross
12-09-2005, 04:57 PM
Rofl, his sig is trying to stop racism, blue, green, red, purple, yellow, black, white, pink, and multicoloured people are their. But the reds, dispicible, they most probably support Liverpool :o BOO LIVERPOOL ;P
I like liverpool. :o

Magnet
12-09-2005, 05:06 PM
:o! Rofl I was joking anyway ;) I have nothing against any football team and/or fans. But I have stuff against Referees.. Ooh do I >:)

Jordan3
12-09-2005, 05:25 PM
:O My Dad's a referee! I do hate most Championship refs though ;P

Rachi
12-09-2005, 05:30 PM
ERM
K read my sig now pls

Jordan3
12-09-2005, 05:32 PM
-Reads- Now what?

Marcus
12-09-2005, 05:33 PM
Hahahahaahaz.

And oh, whoever made that in your sig can't spell 'matter' ;)

Edit: Thanks Gomme <3
LOL - I got it from someone in UkNews and rumours

Marcus
12-09-2005, 05:33 PM
ERM
K read my sig now pls
Where's my name :(

whoops

Sorry for double.

H.bubbly
12-09-2005, 07:03 PM
I do indeed i feel the same way about a boy in year 10 ;) i'm like OMG hes so awsome ;D , i've spoken to him a few times and he seems real nice...but i just keep my feelings inside :)

Magnet
12-09-2005, 07:32 PM
ERM
K read my sig now pls

Thanks <33 :8

ross
12-09-2005, 07:32 PM
Thanks <33 :8
Muahahahaha *is second*

Magnet
12-09-2005, 07:42 PM
*Is fifteenth* Bwahahahahaaa! If you take away 9 it's my lucky number :o I'm so special xD

ross
12-09-2005, 07:43 PM
*Is fifteenth* Bwahahahahaaa! If you take away 9 it's my lucky number :o I'm so special xD
6 is your lucky number? :o Well mine is 4.

Rachi
12-09-2005, 08:24 PM
Where's my name :(

whoops

Sorry for double.

K i never spoke 2 you before :P

Magnet
12-09-2005, 08:24 PM
6 is your lucky number? :o Well mine is 4.

4 is my third luckiest number, call me odd but 13 is a lucky number for me. Tomorrow is the thirteenth and I got a detention xD

Marcus
12-09-2005, 08:25 PM
K i never spoke 2 you before :P
:o Have done xD rofl - we ran about on different Hotels when uk was down xD

HellyBelly
12-09-2005, 10:18 PM
Ebils...

Revenge
13-09-2005, 07:56 PM
;o First post in snazzeh forum. Never knew this was here... Danke to Fallon for pointing it out to me =] <33
Hehe ross... you're so emo >=]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!