PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhh I love him!

!!!Liam!!!
12-09-2005, 04:18 PM
I met this person last year.. ever since I met him I have fancied him to DEATH, He is in year 9 im in 10 and I have noticed him eyeing me up and stuff but I dont know what to do!
He never goes on msn and if I tell him im bi he might not be and he might tell everyone (Unlikely) but I reallllly want him ;[

Rachi
12-09-2005, 04:19 PM
r u sure e likes you?

!!!Liam!!!
12-09-2005, 04:20 PM
Well if I was sure I would of asked him out wouldnt I..
I think he does

ross
12-09-2005, 04:20 PM
I met this person last year.. ever since I met him I have fancied him to DEATH, He is in year 9 im in 10 and I have noticed him eyeing me up and stuff but I dont know what to do!
He never goes on msn and if I tell him im bi he might not be and he might tell everyone (Unlikely) but I reallllly want him ;[
Hmmm.. like my situation so I can't help soz.

Rachi
12-09-2005, 04:21 PM
ask him if he likes you

Magnet
12-09-2005, 04:23 PM
Just do what I said to Ross. Wait for the right moment, right time, and when your really good friends.

Digital
12-09-2005, 04:23 PM
Drop hints or something like Miny-R your cool :rolleyes:

Rachi
12-09-2005, 04:24 PM
Drop hints or something like Miny-R your cool :rolleyes:
YES I WILL MARRY YOU ♥

Edit by Urges - Please try to stay ON topic, thankyou.

!!!Liam!!!
12-09-2005, 04:24 PM
My head is wrecked, Im scared he will say he is straight (People think he is gay) and then tell everyone that I like him.

Magnet
12-09-2005, 04:25 PM
YES I WILL MARRY YOU ♥

ROFL!!! That made me laugh ;P :D :D :D

Edit by Urges - Please try to stay ON the stated topic, thankyou.

Digital
YES I WILL MARRY YOU ♥
OMGZ :D :D :D

Rachi
OMGZ?
YOU REALLY LIKE ME
OMGZ♥

Cool-kitten007
12-09-2005, 04:33 PM
Hmm its a hard one
Maybe leave it a Little longer
Till your certain he fancys you

Kimmeh.
12-09-2005, 04:37 PM
Get to know him as a friend first, once you know more about him he might confide in you and end up revealing he is gay =]

ross
12-09-2005, 04:37 PM
Hey I didn't say you could love eachother ;) [joke]

Digital
12-09-2005, 04:38 PM
OMGZ?
YOU REALLY LIKE ME
OMGZ♥
Yea we spam together we get banned together spammers for life :')

GommeInc
12-09-2005, 04:50 PM
Well if I was sure I would of asked him out wouldnt I..
I think he does
That doesn't prove anything. Do something sexual might do it, if he looks and doesn't get discusted or keeps looking, then he might fancy you...

ross
12-09-2005, 04:58 PM
That doesn't prove anything. Do something sexual might do it, if he looks and doesn't get discusted or keeps looking, then he might fancy you...
I wouldn't look. Liam scares me :(

Magnet
12-09-2005, 04:58 PM

You mean ask him to go to your house then you pull down your pants and dance for him? Rofl! What if he looks away and runs. Runs for all his might. I don't think you'd want to pick up the newspaper the next morning.

GommeInc
12-09-2005, 05:01 PM
Nooo... like put your hand in your pocket at school. Something normal but in the eyes of someone who fancies you, they will find it a "turn on".

ross
12-09-2005, 05:01 PM
You mean ask him to go to your house then you pull down your pants and dance for him? Rofl! What if he looks away and runs. Runs for all his might. I don't think you'd want to pick up the newspaper the next morning.
That reminds me.. I did that once, I was like 'drunk' kk I pulled down my trousers and yeah use your imagination.

Digital
12-09-2005, 05:04 PM
That reminds me.. I did that once, I was like 'drunk' kk I pulled down my trousers and yeah use your imagination.
:o

HellyBelly
12-09-2005, 05:05 PM
OMGZ!!11oneone!!1349!!SpaceBar!!Shif5t!!1

Great Idea :D

Jordan3
12-09-2005, 05:34 PM
Omg. No-one fancies me ;P

Magnet
12-09-2005, 05:45 PM

Did he do "stuff" back to you?

OMGZ!!11oneone!!1349!!SpaceBar!!Shif5t!!1

Great Idea :d

I know isn't it. I'll try it out one time ;P

VersionUpdate
12-09-2005, 05:51 PM
opps i think i am in the wrong section :S
just tell him how u feel

ross
12-09-2005, 06:10 PM
Did he do "stuff" back to you?

I know isn't it. I'll try it out one time ;P
Don't be so 'nosey' you ;)

JackHb
12-09-2005, 06:14 PM
Nooo... like put your hand in your pocket at school. Something normal but in the eyes of someone who fancies you, they will find it a "turn on".

Lol, Gomme you scare me sometimes :p

Login on a different MSN and pretend your some internet dude and say your gay and see what he says. - That is what my one friend tried doing to me, but as soon as he added me i blocked him :)

ross
12-09-2005, 06:19 PM

Login on a different MSN and pretend your some internet dude and say your gay and see what he says. - That is what my one friend tried doing to me, but as soon as he added me i blocked him :)
Evil Jack. :( ;)

Eamonn
12-09-2005, 06:21 PM
Ross umm.. you scare me :(

Magnet
12-09-2005, 06:22 PM

That is actually a very good idea. Get to know them then say "Are you homosexual? I'm not being stupid I mean it" and see what they say. Although they could lie, who knows. It's a step forward.

-Paul
12-09-2005, 06:36 PM

Go for it. Ask him out :P

Emicat
12-09-2005, 06:45 PM
Ask a friend to ask him, a good friend, but not acctually HIM. That would just be stupid.

"Hey, ask [insertnamehere] out for me, please?"
"Ok, I'll ask myself out for you"

That would get totally confuzzling.

!!!Liam!!!
12-09-2005, 08:20 PM
I have thought about the msn thing but he is NEVER online like last time was about 2 months ago! :( and gomme anything else apart from hand down my pants? :s

HellyBelly
12-09-2005, 10:12 PM
I have thought about the msn thing but he is NEVER online like last time was about 2 months ago! :( and gomme anything else apart from hand down my pants? :s
Well, I say just try the think Jaack said, and I'm finding it hard to belive I'm agreeing with jack, but mhmm, but just do a few tests, and try to pick up small hints.

Drewar
13-09-2005, 12:02 AM
'Maybe he blocked you cause he isn't gay and seen you lookin at him?

Kyle441
13-09-2005, 12:11 AM
If i was in this situation, i would simply tell my fealings, se if he/she reacted, if the reaction was bad, then you say you were "just kidding" if the reaction is great, well..good for you. :)

andrew
13-09-2005, 12:46 AM
You mean ask him to go to your house then you pull down your pants and dance for him? Rofl!

ROFLMAO

I needed a good laugh. Aw Liam, um.. I guess you could try dropping hint's and seeing how he respond's. Maybe ask one of his other close male friend's? It's a possibility they might know. Haha, hm.

Drop a note into his locker asking him if he's gay/bisexual. Tell him to write 'Yes' on his locker if he is.

I'm out of idea's, I'm not even sure how good any of them are.. :p

ashLOVESMatt!
13-09-2005, 12:51 AM
Take him round the back of the bike shed, give him a romantic kiss. If he hits you, I guess you can take the hint he's not B.i

Demynx
13-09-2005, 01:03 AM
Are you a Kid who is gay? or are you a girl?

andrew
13-09-2005, 02:15 AM
Are you a Kid who is gay? or are you a girl?

He's a guy. ;)

!!!Liam!!!
13-09-2005, 02:28 PM
Well is Liam a girls name? DURRRR Some people are soo thick!
He hasnt blocked me I asked other people, I cant just kiss him or ask him or anything people in my school are all like Homophobic and mostly chavs, they call everyone for no reason.. Plus there is already a few rumours going around about me atm :l.
I really like him, its frustrating I only go on msn with the hope that he will be online :l

:Hazel
13-09-2005, 02:30 PM
Can't you get a mutual friend to help you out? for example get them to ask him to go on msn because they want to speak to him and then make your move ;)

!!!Liam!!!
13-09-2005, 02:30 PM
Yes I could but what if he tells everyone? My life would be made hell!

13-09-2005, 02:33 PM

Thats the risk you take i suppose, if you liked him that much i doubt it wouldnt bother you much anyway. you shouldnt care what people think, its hard not to sometimes but thats the way i try to act, as though i dont care what people think.

Digital
13-09-2005, 02:34 PM
Your 12 for god sake! you dont know for sure! :rolleyes:

!!!Liam!!!
13-09-2005, 02:40 PM
LMAO!!! Who said I was 12 PMSL

13-09-2005, 02:42 PM

Um i was thinking that :s I just gathered he knew you well, obviously not.

Digital
13-09-2005, 02:42 PM
You, in one of your threads somewere ;\

And you said your 5 year old bro has a hc account then 5 days later your name changes to the name of that hc account ;|

!!!Liam!!!
13-09-2005, 02:48 PM
Oh you have to goto another rip now do you?
Your kinda sad you know..
I changed it to that because most people know what my accounts are called and virtude was made by me but my brother uses it. Anything else you want to comment on?

Cheezy
13-09-2005, 02:49 PM
Well the thing is, I think it's stupid to be going "Oh i'm bi and i fancy you". I feel as though you're going instantly on looks and appearance - I personally thing thats the wrong way to be. I would advise you trying to get to know him, try and befriend him... see if he does use the internet etc... It's the best way to do it I think.

Digital
13-09-2005, 02:52 PM
Well the thing is, I think it's stupid to be going "Oh i'm bi and i fancy you". I feel as though you're going instantly on looks and appearance - I personally thing thats the wrong way to be. I would advise you trying to get to know him, try and befriend him... see if he does use the internet etc... It's the best way to do it I think.
Like ask him if he has msn ;]

DJ Rareness
13-09-2005, 02:53 PM
:rolleyes: I don't know why anyone would want to be gay, theres plently of hot ladies around!!

Digital
13-09-2005, 02:55 PM
:rolleyes:
Wow must have taken about all of the 2 sec's to make that post :rolleyes:

Edit by Urges - Please stay ON topic, this is classed as a SPAM post. Thanks

Urges
13-09-2005, 02:56 PM
Hello,

Instead of issuing everyone with edited warning, can I just remind you all to please stay on the topic mentioned in the first post.

There seems to be quite alot of spam going on, it was not what the thread was started for.

Thankyou,

Urges Forum Moderator

!!!Liam!!!
13-09-2005, 03:09 PM
Mmmk so how can I find out if he likes me? Like body language?

ross
13-09-2005, 03:27 PM
Mmmk so how can I find out if he likes me? Like body language?
Yeah and if he keeps staring at you up and down.

varna
13-09-2005, 07:28 PM

dont do it i tried it moved schools!!! ppl take the rip soo bad even if he says yes they will take the ripout of you! and its not nice at all!!

edit: so what if he is twelve ppl know at a very young age i knew at the age of 7 ;)

:rolleyes: I don't know why anyone would want to be gay, theres plently of hot ladies around!!
homophobic....whata re you afraid of unsure about YOUR sexuality :s

LuNkEvAnZ
18-09-2005, 02:07 PM
Ask him to go on MSN.. Explain on that.. its easier to type it than to say it.

le harry
20-09-2005, 12:08 PM
LoL, Hope it goes well :)

Mitchell
18-06-2006, 04:07 AM
Lunkevanz can i save your signature picture of the guy smashing his head open on the keyboard and show my friends on msn? It looks so cool.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!