View Full Version : Yourhabbo.co.uk Jobs Available

Dj_dude007
12-09-2005, 04:20 PM
We are currently looking for staff on Yourhabbo.co.uk

We need...

Help Desk Staff
News Reporters
Newsletter Article Staff

Please visit our jobs page on www.yourhabbo.co.uk (http://www.yourhabbo.co.uk/)

If you require any assistance then feel free to pm me.

Flauvo
12-09-2005, 07:46 PM
Wasn't YourHabbo recently changed to Habbling?

Rou
12-09-2005, 08:55 PM
Wasn't YourHabbo recently changed to Habbling?
Dont Think It Was YourHabbo Im Probs Wrong

Drewar
12-09-2005, 08:59 PM
Habwiz was changed to Habbling, yourhabbo is a cool site :p It posted one of my articles in their newsletter (don't worry, I gave them permission, as long as they creditted me, which they did :p).

Dj_dude007
13-09-2005, 03:36 PM
Yes and a very good article it was.

If anybody else has any articles they would like in the Yourhabbo Newsie then just let me know.

Achieve
13-09-2005, 07:23 PM
I'll Apply For Help Desk Staff =)

Catchetat
14-09-2005, 11:30 AM
:o thanks for the news

jechtwolf
17-09-2005, 12:08 PM
i would like a job as a news reporter for your habbo
Name: jechtwolf
hotel: .co.uk
qualifications: i have a 7 in mi ks3 sats in english im very good at punctuation and spelling. im on habbo at least 120 hours a week and i love to write. i have written articles for habbrod.co.uk and
habhot.com.
reason: i jechtwolf, think i would make this job as i love to write articles about the good and bad stuff thats been going on i love to warn people so that they dnt make the same mistake, and i love to gossip.
i also have done innterviews with newspaper and kool-kitten007. on the other hand, if i could choose i would recommend myself.

yours hopefully
jechtwolf

ps. below is a mock report about anythin on habbo.

Bobbanet Party
jechtwolf, habbo

Well, its like saying u can have a good party and you can have a bad party. on the other hand this one was off the hook. There was over 5 rooms with about 30 people in because of VIP's
and Habbo Staff. Newspaper as i know regreats sadly about giving over 50 thrones away to fellow habbos. He knows he made a lot of habbos very happy that day.There was also alot of activitys going on such as spin the bottle and alot of high tech music.
It was one for the ages.
Its like Saying u had to of been there! Or be squared!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!