PDA

View Full Version : [C+C] Portfolio Design

lRhyss
24-03-2015, 11:49 PM
Okay, so, I'm not a designer, but because It's my portfolio, I thought I should design it, even if it is "below par". This only took me a few hours, the About me section needs changing, I don't like it at all (plus that's obviously not me).

But yeah, anything I did well/could change?

http://uploadir.com/u/ryyv1psy
Oh yeah, I like space.

ItsMeerken
25-03-2015, 11:21 AM
Look's good if i'm honest :)

-Nick
25-03-2015, 12:54 PM
Nice picture! You look rather like xxMATTGxx; ;) hehe

Look's good Rhyss, maybe add some interaction?

myke
25-03-2015, 01:14 PM
it's HUGE, I know it's not coded but still, your workspace is huge!

I know the look you've gone for, but I don't think it's stayed consistent throughout it

I like the background though xD

Samantha
25-03-2015, 01:37 PM
Not sure if you are even being serious since you have a picture that says it is you, but it is xxMATTGxx; are you secretly a cat fish and the same person :O:O:O?

Jokes aside, I think consistency is needed, for examples the arrows should either all be curved or straight then turn like a right angle, same with the colour. It looks OK, and as you said you are not really a designer so it is not too bad.

xxMATTGxx
25-03-2015, 01:51 PM
I have to admit, I do look good as a placeholder.

The Don
26-03-2015, 08:39 PM
I really like the design! Everything needs to be scaled down though in my opinion. The text is much too large.

Stadiums
26-03-2015, 09:28 PM
I think it looks great, I really like the space theme.

lRhyss
26-03-2015, 09:57 PM
Look's good if i'm honest :)
Aw thanks :D

Nice picture! You look rather like @xxMATTGxx (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=1020); ;) hehe

Look's good Rhyss, maybe add some interaction?
We look nothing alike! I saw the texts :o

it's HUGE, I know it's not coded but still, your workspace is huge!

I know the look you've gone for, but I don't think it's stayed consistent throughout it

I like the background though xD
I'll go through and make everything smaller and try to be more consistent with the fonts and colours etc :P

Not sure if you are even being serious since you have a picture that says it is you, but it is @xxMATTGxx (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=1020); are you secretly a cat fish and the same person :O:O:O?

Jokes aside, I think consistency is needed, for examples the arrows should either all be curved or straight then turn like a right angle, same with the colour. It looks OK, and as you said you are not really a designer so it is not too bad.
Sorry, I thought I'd get away from being the Owner with this part time account, I created Rhyss as my "other me" to hide my secret life of a bad-ass.

Thanks for the feedback though, I'm coding it now so I'll go through and change those to be more consistent as I go!

I really like the design! Everything needs to be scaled down though in my opinion. The text is much too large.
Yeah, I didn't know what size my workspace needed to be, never done this before really :P

I think it looks great, I really like the space theme.
GO SPACE

Thanks <3

Andys
17-04-2015, 04:54 PM
Looks good but like others have said the work space is too big haha. Obviously would be fixable though once coded :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!