PDA

View Full Version : This is the end of me and habbox :(

ItsMeerken
27-03-2015, 10:06 PM
Hello all, I have decided to leave all habbox roles, I am going into full time work and I have a lot on with my family at the moment, I probably wont be on the forum much but I will pop in every now and again, I guess this is goodbye from me :)

Mark :)

Prosiary
27-03-2015, 10:22 PM
Hope you're ok mark, hope to see you soon!

Cody
27-03-2015, 11:03 PM
I wish you luck! Come back and visit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick
27-03-2015, 11:12 PM
Aw bye Mark! Goodluck in life

Samantha
27-03-2015, 11:26 PM
Sad to see you go Mark, good luck in the future.

Reality
28-03-2015, 12:20 AM
kbyefnks4time
#Justice5Merk

_HeyyItsHannah_
28-03-2015, 01:33 AM
Bye Mark! Hope everything is okay. Good luck in the future and come back and hope to see you around soon!

Bloop
28-03-2015, 01:44 AM
bye mark! thanks for your time and hopefully u return soon. all the best man. :)

-:Undertaker:-
28-03-2015, 01:52 AM
At least you are sticking about though.

All the best. :)

IzzyUhh
28-03-2015, 12:06 PM
Gosh attitude round here lmao

Thanks for your time Mark!

ItsMeerken
28-03-2015, 02:04 PM
It's been fun I have to tell you :) Just didnt have the time for it and wanted to progress further into a job :)

I'll be in the help desk every now and again but that's it, and ofc the forum here and there :)

Just need Wispur to remove my perms from the departments :)

Thanks for having me anyway :)

Richie
28-03-2015, 05:27 PM
Sad to see you go man! I wish you all the best and hope to see you return one day!

Expling
30-03-2015, 01:10 PM
Goodbye, Mark.

Enjoy ThisHabbo :) x.

Rachel
30-03-2015, 06:21 PM
Bye, good luck at ThisHabbo Mate lol :)

Cassiieee
31-03-2015, 01:29 AM
Bye Mark x

Matt
31-03-2015, 01:33 AM
Adios Mark!

Brad
31-03-2015, 02:44 AM
Au Revoir, Mark!

Bloop
31-03-2015, 10:31 PM
I Didnt Know Your Full Time Work Is Being A DJ At This Habbo

ItsMeerken
01-04-2015, 02:35 AM
No. My full time work is working at Phoenix FM where I am on the radio. What you're all doing is quite childish by -repping me calling me a Liar. I am not a liar at all. I have gone into full time work looking for a career to start off.

You should all re consider what you actually say tbqh, I've seen some things that are quite upsetting and things that are quite offensive, not naming names but it's one person from hxl that has made the comment.

"Autism.inc has left the building, people."

Just because a few DJ's have gone to This Habbo.

Just let me say this, it's a fansite. Nothing we get paid for.

I joined This Habbo knowing full well they respect me for who I am and rather than what I do.

If this is the case where none of you can put nice comments towards eachother then I'm sorry but I'm not in the wrong here at all, I believe I have made the right choice.

Going into full time work and enjoying what I do. I joined This Habbo because I knew there wasn't going to be the opportunity for me to come back to habboxlive.

If I am correct by saying this

Quote from the Job Apps of ThisHabbo:
~ You must have a large library of songs - typically at least 500 at the very minimum.
~ You must have a registered version of SAM Broadcaster
~ You must have a clear and functional microphone.
~ You must be able to speak confidently and fluently whilst broadcasting.
~ You must complete at least two slots (two hours) a week on air.
~ You must have a good attitude and possess the ability to work in a team
~ You must not be working at any other Habbo Fansite

There is the reason that I resigned from Habbox because I was following the strict rules that Every Fansite should be following.

Reconsider what you actually say in the future as it may not always turn out the way YOU Want it to.

Thread closed anyway

Don't bother -repping me because this is probably the last time you would hear from me.

Your pathetic comments that you are putting towards people are driving them away, it's nothing to do with me or should I bring this into it, It had nothing to do with Lindsey either. It was entirely their choice to leave.

Leave it here and stop trying to contact me okay.

Not a personal dig at anyone just getting my point across.

K Bye

- - - Updated - - -

Infact I want to hear what you have to say to the TRUTH!

IzzyUhh
01-04-2015, 08:46 AM
In this thread nobody said any bad comments, they just merely said goodluck at TH lol

Bloop
01-04-2015, 08:48 AM
In this thread nobody said any bad comments, they just merely said goodluck at TH lol
He Is Just Unhappy His Career As A This Habbo DJ Is Exposed Poor Thing

IzzyUhh
01-04-2015, 08:51 AM
He Is Just Unhappy His Career As A This Habbo DJ Is Exposed Poor Thing
Lmao nobody said you're a liar in this thread mark and you supposedly don't care of peoples opinions, if you didn't care then you wouldn't have posted paragraph after paragraph, also proven by , 'wanting to hear our opinions' basically wanting to start something and gain attention

DPS
01-04-2015, 08:54 AM
Is that why you joined ThisHABBO? lol

Bloop
01-04-2015, 08:57 AM
Lmao nobody said you're a liar in this thread mark and you supposedly don't care of peoples opinions, if you didn't care then you wouldn't have posted paragraph after paragraph, also proven by , 'wanting to hear our opinions' basically wanting to start something and gain attention
Yeah !!Undead!! Closed The Thread Then Reopened It Lol

And He Started Blabbing About How This Habbo Respects Him And What Hes Doing

Then Goes On And Make A Big Fuss When I Gave Him My Opinion And Start -Repping And Spewing Vulgarities And Bringing In Kimmy And Joe And Be Like Politely Go **** Yourself What A Nice Guy

Unfortunately The Other Thread has Been Closed By The Boring mdport.;

- - - Updated - - -

Is that why you joined ThisHABBO? lol

!!Undead!! Wants To Pursue His Full Time Job As A This Habbo DJ Apparently

Nick
01-04-2015, 09:17 AM
bloop ur being silly. this is a fansite no1 cares if he is going to thishabbo so goodluck with that lets move on!!

Matt
01-04-2015, 09:18 AM
Unfortunately The Other Thread has Been Closed By The Boring @mdport. (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=67543);

You forgot the part where it was breaking forum rules..... as I've now told you like 3 times.

Thread Closed to prevent further arguments.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!