lemons
31-03-2015, 10:37 AM
none

j0rd
31-03-2015, 10:46 AM
never got suspended but got quite a few detentions

Chris
31-03-2015, 10:46 AM
None really. I was involved in class detentions but that was never actually down to something I had done.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

UnrealGoffEmo
31-03-2015, 10:56 AM
... if you wanna say what they where for too - be cool!

lawrawrrr
31-03-2015, 11:22 AM
Never had any at all :) I was a bit of a teachers pet haha! I had to go to ONE whole class "detention" but really we just weren't allowed to go out for 10m of the lunch break, because some of the girls in the class were nasty to my form tutor. He liked me though and I know it wasn't my fault so I don't count it haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gina
31-03-2015, 11:32 AM
had one detention before for not doingmy geog homework but when i went my name wasnt on the list so was like okay sure lmao other than that ive had none though

Cody
31-03-2015, 11:34 AM
None!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dbgtz
31-03-2015, 11:42 AM
Got a few detentions, either class detentions or for fairly stupid reasons and I would never turn up to those like when I was given a 30 minute detention for not having plastic wallets.

Empired
31-03-2015, 04:18 PM
None at all. No class detentions or anything either. You do better at school to just keep your mouth shut and follow the rules.

David
31-03-2015, 04:31 PM
suspended once in high school. started a fight between 2 people and recorded it lol. only got caught because some big ****** stole my phone and grassed me in.
in primary i only got 1 detention for climbing in a class window, cause i needed a piss and they wouldn't open the doors.
in high school i got a lot but only ever went to 2 of them in my first year.

-:Undertaker:-
31-03-2015, 04:54 PM
I was suspended for a day once because we hung very dirty images around school. #lemonparty

I didn't actually do it myself but was with my mates so yeah.

Aiden
31-03-2015, 04:57 PM
Not in the past two years.

UnrealGoffEmo
31-03-2015, 08:01 PM
Not in the past two years.

Same as me .... just plenty before hmm!!?

Jazz
01-04-2015, 11:21 AM
urm ive had too many detentions to count, i wasnt a bad kid as such i would just :idle in class constantly or zone out
ive been suspended 4 times from high school and once from college
i was banned from PE in year 10

Mark
01-04-2015, 11:48 AM
Got a few detentions but was never suspended. I miss school :(

Matt
01-04-2015, 11:51 AM
I had quite a few detentions but never got suspended :)

UnrealGoffEmo
01-04-2015, 08:08 PM
Got a few detentions but was never suspended. I miss school :(

Similar here ... and I miss it even at Coll/6th Form

Mikey
01-04-2015, 11:13 PM
Got a few for being late

Kyle
02-04-2015, 01:46 AM
None at all. No class detentions or anything either. You do better at school to just keep your mouth shut and follow the rules.
This attitude makes me sick

I got a detention once for laughing at a girl in English when she was designated the role of caliban and had to read in a funny voice and she started crying. I stayed for like 5mins then went to lunch but I'm pretty sure Sh still hates me. Nicola if ur reading this I'm sorry but u still look like caliban.

Brad
02-04-2015, 03:03 AM
I don't see the reasons for detentions/suspensions.
If I was on the board of education I would just let those who don't want to be in school not go, that way we can focus on those who do.
All jobs would require grade 12, which in Canada is pretty much everywhere now... I just feel like we are wasting precious money on those who don't want to be in school.

On topic with everything though :
I never got detentions or suspensions.

lucaskf390
02-04-2015, 04:33 AM
Nothing else than oral warnings. I sit in the farthest chair, and when the bell rings I'm the first to leave the room, I hate extra periods , so I do what has to be done and clean my way.

Empired
02-04-2015, 10:35 AM
This attitude makes me sick
No what. School sucks but it's illegal not to go. May as well suck it up and try and do the best you can for yourself than sit around trying to rebel against the constraints of society or whatever and then never being able to get a job.

MotorStefan95
02-04-2015, 12:23 PM
I never got any after school detentions or suspensions. I did get lunch time detentions occasionally which were not my fault. I can remember my first lunch time detention was a PE class because 2 or 3 people thought it would be funny to pull someone elses trousers down and wouldn't admit to it. Eventually they owned up to it and they got after school detentions (which were really bad because the vice principal took them and he was the english version of Hitler, he ran that school like a concentration camp). I miss school though, especially sixth form.

Bobozia
02-04-2015, 04:44 PM
I only had one detention and that was for having my tie too short but other than that, nothing.

Phil
02-04-2015, 05:17 PM
I only had one detention for not doing my homework three times lol

The Don
02-04-2015, 05:56 PM
I had a few detentions, can't remember what for. Also had an "Isolation Room" once which is essentially a day long detention where you sit in a silent room facing the wall all day with a teacher sat in the middle of the room to make sure you don't turn around to talk to any of the other kids. Had that for pulling my mates chair back as a joke, instead of sitting down like a normal person so he would just fall over he decided to jump back into his chair (which was no longer there) and hit his head on the table behind him lmao.

I don't see the reasons for detentions/suspensions.
If I was on the board of education I would just let those who don't want to be in school not go, that way we can focus on those who do.
All jobs would require grade 12, which in Canada is pretty much everywhere now... I just feel like we are wasting precious money on those who don't want to be in school.

On topic with everything though :
I never got detentions or suspensions.

Good thing you're not on the board of education then!

Confuzzling
02-04-2015, 06:04 PM
None

UnrealGoffEmo
02-04-2015, 07:37 PM
Nothing else than oral warnings. I sit in the farthest chair, and when the bell rings I'm the first to leave the room, I hate extra periods , so I do what has to be done and clean my way.

This is the easiest way to avoid them full stop mate

Fair play to you here!

Stadiums
02-04-2015, 09:13 PM
I only ever had one detention for not getting my planner signed.

UnrealGoffEmo
23-04-2015, 08:32 PM
Got an after-school today for not doing up Shirt buttons with a T-Shirt underneath - though perhaps it was refsing to put the Shirt back on (as it was baking hot) what sent the Teach berserk! Lol

e5
24-04-2015, 05:52 AM
I lost count of detentions/isolations I received in school... probably over 100. Do kind of regret it now as I wish I had a better job :(

UnrealGoffEmo
24-04-2015, 10:24 AM
I lost count of detentions/isolations I received in school... probably over 100. Do kind of regret it now as I wish I had a better job :(

They are worth it (in the main) if your not ad though hey!!? ... and I'd do it again if was baking hot lol

Zak
24-04-2015, 11:33 AM
I had loads at school

UnrealGoffEmo
24-04-2015, 11:41 AM
I had loads at school

Me too Zak. Though we shouldn't get them - having Detentions is like having Apple pasty without Cinamon I think Lol

AgnesIO
24-04-2015, 11:50 AM
Got an after-school today for not doing up Shirt buttons with a T-Shirt underneath - though perhaps it was refsing to put the Shirt back on (as it was baking hot) what sent the Teach berserk! Lol

This isn't cool. It makes you look like an utter prat. Too hot to wear your shirt? Bollocks.

lemons
24-04-2015, 12:14 PM
Me too Zak. Though we shouldn't get them - having Detentions is like having Apple pasty without Cinamon I think Lol

what the hell is an apple pasty and how can you compare a pasty to detentions :Slant:

yes i agree rules are rules wear the uniform!

Oddy
24-04-2015, 01:04 PM
maybe 10 in total

Phil
24-04-2015, 04:33 PM
Uniforms are in place for a reason, just wear them and getting detention isn't something that makes people cool these days is it?

Zak
24-04-2015, 05:33 PM
Surprisingly enough I don't agree with uniforms. They don't contribute towards anything and are more of an annoyance. I never wore my uniform and frequently got sent home for not doing so, until they realised that was useless and then I just got away with it.

Persistance is the key! To be honest school as a whole was a joke. I learnt more on my own and missed basically all of years 10 & 11 and still got where I wanted to be.. total waste of time imo!

You're a kid, enjoy yourself! (Just don't completely fail your GCSEs lol)

UnrealGoffEmo
24-04-2015, 07:38 PM
Surprisingly enough I don't agree with uniforms. They don't contribute towards anything and are more of an annoyance. I never wore my uniform and frequently got sent home for not doing so, until they realised that was useless and then I just got away with it.

Persistance is the key! To be honest school as a whole was a joke. I learnt more on my own and missed basically all of years 10 & 11 and still got where I wanted to be.. total waste of time imo!

You're a kid, enjoy yourself! (Just don't completely fail your GCSEs lol)

Thanks Zak .... If you do the work etc etc who cares - everybody has a reason what makes them get detentions etc - nobody can be 100%! It's inevitable isn't it (as school's expect kids to be "pitch perfect")!

Show me 1 guy, gal my age who has never had detention or even threatened with one once - I bet it's a "tricky find" to find he/she Lol

Charz777
24-04-2015, 08:20 PM
Got detention when I was about 12 for forgetting my PE kit!

Given out quite a few detentions myself since becoming a teacher...

UnrealGoffEmo
25-04-2015, 08:08 PM
Though I guess makin' da Teachers cry wasn't a good move neither .... but got me Kudos with/from m8s lol

thms
25-04-2015, 08:41 PM
Though I guess makin' da Teachers cry wasn't a good move neither .... but got me Kudos with/from m8s lol

yes comgratulations for being a little **** and making people cry. kudos to you!!!

Earthquake
25-04-2015, 09:04 PM
believe me its far too many to keep count of. most of them were for lates, some were to see this chick

UnrealGoffEmo
25-04-2015, 09:05 PM
yes comgratulations for being a little **** and making people cry. kudos to you!!!

Lols - am overstating it slightly a bit (a lot m8)!!! Don't believe everything you see on the net do ya!!?

thms
25-04-2015, 10:47 PM
Lols - am overstating it slightly a bit (a lot m8)!!! Don't believe everything you see on the net do ya!!?

hah sorry m8 !!!

..look at your pms please - Braw!

lRhyss
26-04-2015, 01:41 PM
I had tonnes of lunchtime detentions for not doing home etc...

Got a few after schools too, for not doing my homework multiple times.

Alkaz
26-04-2015, 07:46 PM
I had detentions once a week for 3 months in year 9. Me and my friends would walk to school and go to the shops on the way and end up missing form time so we would be 30 minutes late every single day. We never missed a lesson just form time but we got a 45 minute detention after school every week for that. We didn't mind that too much because there never used to be a teacher there and we would laugh and mess around. I do regret it though, seems very pathetic and childish to do but we live and learn!

Nick
27-04-2015, 02:16 AM
If i ever had one it was the whole class. i was a good boy in school

UnrealGoffEmo
27-04-2015, 10:44 AM
The best is if you have a Polo Shirt Uniform and you can wear a Footy Shirt instead of it - like did in Y6/7 .... can't take Jmper off but an ace feel! Though I knew some "saddos" who tried this and failed miserably = a detto!!!

Elegance
27-04-2015, 04:07 PM
no suspensions, i recall having a few detentions for being late more than twice in one week but other than that i've been pretty lucky with detentions

MotorStefan95
28-04-2015, 01:06 PM
My school had what they called "conduct cards" which essentially had about 20 different columns on it such as incomplete homework and lack of materials (funny enough they were the two I got most). If you had broken one of these rules you would have got a tick under that column. 3 ticks was a detention. There was also a section for disruptive/offensive behaviour, which if ticked was instant detention. 3 ticks in this section was a suspension.

In my second year, they introduced merits, which were nicknamed good ticks, as you achieved something such as outstanding homework, you received a tick in that column (although not many teachers gave out these ticks). My theory to why these weren't given out was because they could cancel out as we called a bad tick, such as incomplete homework.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!