PDA

View Full Version : Total Jibba Jabba - Ends 7th April

-Nick
23-03-2015, 09:14 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/94/Total+Jibba%20Jabba

Have you ever had that one friend which will constantly talk rubbish and keep changing the subject to a random topic? Well I am part of a friendship group which does it constantly - you get use to it. I will give you an example, today I was talking what I need to collect from the shops, then suddenly they started talking about the Simpsons due to I saying "How many bananas do we need?". As you can see the slightest thing will change the topic.

For this competition I would like you to continue the short sentence below which is the most random, craziest and weirdest and which is completely irrelevant.

Sentence: "Did you hear about what happened in the Science lab yesterday, it was complete carnage, there was bubbles everywhere..."

The most 'wild' response will win! Good Luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=812970&p=8255961#post8255961) for more information about prizes

HabCorey
02-04-2015, 04:15 AM
Did you hear about what happened in the Science lab yesterday, it was complete carnage, there was bubbles everywhere... Jack bought his pet elephant Ellie to school on the same day that Nicola was bringing Jimmy, her baby lion cub. Ok, so get this. We are sitting in class doing the usual occasions and out of no where marshmellow's starting falling out of the sky... Jimmy jumped out of Nicola's lap and ran around the class room at which point Katniss came in trying to take out Ms. Martin screaming "Join the Mockingjay, Join the Fight" I told her she's just upset because Peeta slept with Gale and she started to break down. Seeing water, Ellie Elephant sprays water all around the class. Therefore the fire alarms go off because the school was on opposite day, and a fire breaks out. This causes Ms. Martins chemistry volcano to fizz but maybe a bit to much. Red foam filled the room, but luckily Katniss drowned. However, there were bubbles everywhere!

RedBirds13
03-04-2015, 05:41 PM
Did you hear about what happened in the Science lab yesterday, it was complete carnage, there was bubbles everywhere...The elephant crushed the car with it's butt then Charlie came with her toy brick and dropped and it destroyed the car floor and mom was so mad that the car flew so things went pretty awkward and Duncan showed Bob a picture of a fight between a mother and a son then the elephant came back and crushed them both. xD

Thomas-TJ
04-04-2015, 06:22 PM
Did you hear about what happened in the Science lab yesterday, it was complete carnage, there was bubbles everywhere... they were even coming out the blue dinosaurs which came out the sink basin, then all the pictures started coming to live and dancing around with us. Then they put us into the pictures and we were locked in there for 2 whole hours. It was boring, but I had my phone with me so it was all good.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!