PDA

View Full Version : [Easter] Eggtacular Games! - Ends 12th April

_HeyyItsHannah_
02-04-2015, 02:18 AM
http://Habbox.com/text/glass/Eggtacular+games

Remembering back when I was a little kid, I remember going over to my grandma's house and having a little get together with my family each Easter. I remember doing little egg hunts all around her yard. Each little egg was filled with candy. It was such a sweet game and everyone loved it. I have heard some parents and families hide little Easter baskets around their house e.g. on top of shelves, in closets, or other little hiding places. I have also heard about school's putting on Easter egg hunts for the little kids. There are so many games and things to do at Easter time! What a great day to spend time with your family and bond over laughter and games!

For this competition, I'd like you to, come up with a game for little kids for Easter and give a brief description of it.

Prize: 5 credits, 10 rep + 2 Easter Eggs
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=812970&p=8255961#post8255961) for more information about prizes.

You also get 1 egg for entering!

Stadiums
07-04-2015, 06:01 PM
I always remember in Primary we used to have a day where you had to decorate an egg (paint it) then put it in some kind of scene, so like paint a background for Spongebob and paint your egg as spongebob. Then it got judged and whoevers was the best won an easter egg.

Lewis
07-04-2015, 08:41 PM
Eggshot.

Smash eggs at each other, when there's no more left to throw the person with the least amount of smashed eggs on themselves win.

!:random!:!
07-04-2015, 10:56 PM
Spoon and egg race but with Easter eggs!

welshcake
08-04-2015, 03:30 AM
Well, I'll go for something my primary school did which was you had to decorate a real egg then we all went out into the hall and there was a little ramp. We then one by one had to roll our egg down the ramp to see which one would go the furthest. Bit random like...

Kimmy
11-04-2015, 08:36 PM
I like the idea of hiding different notes around the house with clues leading to where the easter eggs were. My brother and I used to play similar games. So at different points during the day you'd award them with a note if they're good, and they get to progress on to finding the big treats!

Monotonous
12-04-2015, 11:15 AM
Egg roll, Pétanque (which is surprisingly fun) but with boiled eggs
Each player uses a colored boiled egg. A plain white boiled egg is used as the target. Players compete to see who can roll their egg closest to the white egg without touching it.

Honor-Branch
12-04-2015, 02:57 PM
Hot Egg

Hot potato but with an egg

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!