PDA

View Full Version : NEW LTD - MARSHMALLOW BUNNY

Zipol
04-04-2015, 03:14 PM
Habbo has once again messed up with the LTD, releasing it 1 hour early with the countdown still on the hotel view.

The Marshmallow Bunny is in the shop for 500c with 96 being available.

MissSkies
04-04-2015, 03:24 PM
Typical ha.

Can someone explain why there's already these LTD items in the marketplace, quite a few below 500 credits (lowest 273) when that's what it cost from the store? Do people buy for 500 credits and then sell for less straight away?

Zipol
04-04-2015, 03:26 PM
Yeah, a lot of LTDs are a failure for making profit. so people buy them for either the badge or the hope of getting a low number. So they put them in the mp hoping to sell them so that they don't lose a massive amount. It's stupid I know.

Zak
04-04-2015, 03:51 PM
Anyone got screenie

lucaskf390
04-04-2015, 04:02 PM
They are "released" and already sold out, some kind of compensation will be demanded.

DJ_Shadow
04-04-2015, 04:07 PM
What's the problem with releasing 100? Whats so special about 96? idiots lmao

Samantha
04-04-2015, 05:40 PM
What's the problem with releasing 100? Whats so special about 96? idiots lmao

Probably because the Evil Bunny Lair had 96 available, maybe a trend for Easter LTDs?

Also, it may have been released earlier due to the time change perhaps? Although the countdown should have been correct beforehand.

DJ_Shadow
04-04-2015, 05:50 PM
Probably because the Evil Bunny Lair had 96 available, maybe a trend for Easter LTDs?

Also, it may have been released earlier due to the time change perhaps? Although the countdown should have been correct beforehand.

The Evil Bunny Layer had 800 available, its sale price was 96c :P

Though the point I am getting at is why they are using such arbitrary numbers for the amount available and the price of them?

-:Undertaker:-
04-04-2015, 06:52 PM
Nearly all rares in Habbo history have sold for under the price they came out in the catalogue at, Habbox Rare Values Department as far back as 2006 used to come under criticism for listing 25c rares in the catalogue for like 1.2 CS (worth less than 25c which was 2.5 CS) yet its a feature of the market that something that is readily on sale will keep decreasing in price as people try to sell for less. After all, why pay 25c for a rare from somebody when you can buy straight away in the catalogue? :P

The only few examples of those which have sold higher in my memory have been the likes of the Green Wooly Pillow and Strobe Solarium.

sexpot
04-04-2015, 06:59 PM
that looks ugly

Bloop
05-04-2015, 02:02 AM
bcos guess what is the order of 96 flipped

anyway ltd's; stop already. same with bundles, and freaking targetted offers. i think the problem with habbo is they see potential moneymaking ideas, and then they reuse it over and over and over again.

and failure everywhere. releasing ltd one hour early, releasing badges days early, reopening the wrong room for a maze (the last room too), accidentally closing events too early. whats wrong with habbo. dont staff get paid.

-:Undertaker:-
06-04-2015, 04:53 PM
Can't someone post a picture of this I rarely log in.

I used to read HabboxForum before I joined as people would post pics, especially unreleased stuff.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!