PDA

View Full Version : [Other] Does anyone still RPG on Gaiaonline?

Brad
05-04-2015, 01:13 PM
Hey, This might be something that no one does anymore, but I am really wanting to get back into RPGin on Gaiaonline, and was wondering if someone, or a group of people still do RPG?

I have done a couple of them on gaiaonline, and can create an RPG (That doesn't take long) that is well thought out, or we can grab a group of people on the forum who would want to RPG and we can do it right on the forum (I guess.. we can figure out where it'd be more appropriate).. I do have an RPG started on Gaiaonline that I can transfer over.

Let me know if you want to join in, and we can either create one from scratch or what not :)

Cody
05-04-2015, 01:50 PM
I have an account with lots of stuff on it! My username is DestroyTrooper I haven't been on in years though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brad
05-04-2015, 01:57 PM
I have an account with lots of stuff on it! My username is DestroyTrooper I haven't been on in years though!

Dude, I'll seek you out. Haha, I used to be big into it and sort of want to get back into creative writing, and honestly RPGing is actually a good way to do it.

Cody
05-04-2015, 02:21 PM
Haha very very true! If Im free tonight, I'll get on with you!

Brad
06-04-2015, 02:20 AM
Haha very very true! If Im free tonight, I'll get on with you!

I realized how late it was... I guess we can do this maybe later on this week.. Haha. Sorry

Cody
06-04-2015, 02:21 AM
Haha it's all good man! :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!