PDA

View Full Version : Club Sofas inflated??

Kittysoft
16-04-2015, 06:33 AM
I just noticed that they had gone up to 9c in the marketplace. WTF, there's no way this inflated price is sticking around for long.

If you have any sell them now before they go back down to their regular price. There's too many club sofas around, unlike a lot of furnis that get inflated.

Samantha
16-04-2015, 11:56 AM
DJ_Shadow; informed me of this, because of the double Credits promotion this month. It's not just Club Sofas, I've managed to sell Cola Posters for 50c, Orange Trees for 450c I suggest just selling anything inflated you can at the moment.

Phil
16-04-2015, 02:33 PM
Hmm wonder would it be worth investing in anything then lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zak
16-04-2015, 02:38 PM
Defo down to double credits. People are being stupid with it.

DJ_Shadow
16-04-2015, 05:56 PM
A month of double credits has been pretty unprecedented. Usually we have only had short periods of time with promotions such as this. The sheer amount of credits that have entered circulation in the past 20 days or so has caused a phenomenon known has Hyperinflation. That means because there is a much greater supply of credits at the moment, prices around the board have skyrocketed as a result.

Thinking back to a similar situation. If anyone remembers on the 10th August 2012 when Sulake accidentally made it so you could get discounts in the Habbo Exchange (5gbs for the price of 4) a number of people took advantage of this and suddenly there was a huge influx of credits into the system - and what happened the prices? Thrones jumped from 400c to 1000c, then just to pretty much plummet back to where they were previously once Sulake fixed the Exchange. However now it is slightly different as its over a much longer period of time..

I can't see prices slowing down until double credits ends. Although once the credit pool has started to dry out maybe a week or so after the promotion ends, the economy will begin to stagnate and eventually see an inevitable decline in prices.

Thats my take on it all anyway.

Cody
16-04-2015, 08:36 PM
I think they'll keep rising haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-:Undertaker:-
17-04-2015, 12:15 AM
I was looking at the charts on Habbox just then and some of those rares look very overheated. Not good.

How long is this double credits malarky expected to go on for from now?

Matt
17-04-2015, 02:24 AM
I miss the days where Club Sofas were worth loads :(

I've got a few somewhere, I could take this opportunity to sell them!

Nick
17-04-2015, 05:41 AM
I miss the days where Club Sofas were worth loads :(

I've got a few somewhere, I could take this opportunity to sell them!

do it, do it right now

Matt
17-04-2015, 05:45 AM
do it, do it right now

Ok I will! $$$

andoo89
23-04-2015, 04:10 AM
once habbos start to realise how they over paid for items. then try to sell for more or what they paid for them..
we'll see prices being flushed down the toilet.

-:Undertaker:-
23-04-2015, 10:56 AM
I was looking at prices last night... absolutely amazing the scale of the rise. That said, the question of whether prices can sustain themselves depends entirely on he amount of credits (inflation) put into the system. My guess is that although rares have doubled in prices, the amount of credits in the system haven't doubled which means the items are overpriced and will come crashing down.

AgnesIO
23-04-2015, 11:22 AM
A month of double credits has been pretty unprecedented. Usually we have only had short periods of time with promotions such as this. The sheer amount of credits that have entered circulation in the past 20 days or so has caused a phenomenon known has Hyperinflation. That means because there is a much greater supply of credits at the moment, prices around the board have skyrocketed as a result.

Thinking back to a similar situation. If anyone remembers on the 10th August 2012 when Sulake accidentally made it so you could get discounts in the Habbo Exchange (5gbs for the price of 4) a number of people took advantage of this and suddenly there was a huge influx of credits into the system - and what happened the prices? Thrones jumped from 400c to 1000c, then just to pretty much plummet back to where they were previously once Sulake fixed the Exchange. However now it is slightly different as its over a much longer period of time..

I can't see prices slowing down until double credits ends. Although once the credit pool has started to dry out maybe a week or so after the promotion ends, the economy will begin to stagnate and eventually see an inevitable decline in prices.

Accurate description, but still can't help but laugh at the idea of hyperinflation on habbo lol

Habbo-Jher
23-04-2015, 01:28 PM

Your analysis blew me away. Great incite

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!