PDA

View Full Version : interview with ex HABBO UK staff

Bloop
18-04-2015, 12:07 PM
Was supposed to be leaving but

Anyway I got a touch with ex Habbo UK staff GlitterKat do anyone remember her?

I asked for an interview and woo she agreed :P. So guys do you have any questions to ask her? Shoot away and ill put together a list.

Not related but she has a rare habbo book she put on ebay if anyones interested :P hours left oo
Krazybethw; would be sending u a pm soon about this ;)

Kardan
18-04-2015, 12:23 PM
It'd be interesting to hear some behind the scenes stuff from her time, does she keep in contact with any of the old staff members? Did Jibbi really go to Peru and Bolivia? Does she know why 'Callie' was invented and Impetuous just didn't become the manager?

Bloop
18-04-2015, 12:38 PM
Thanks kardan for these! Tbh I wasn't playing during that time nor am I from the uk but I've heard some pretty interesting stuff about them. Time to read up on the wiki!

Btw GK is from 2004-2007/8, time that she's staff, I presume.

Interview on 20th, so questions asap please so I can collate them xo

Andys
18-04-2015, 12:45 PM
That book is already up to £220 on eBay! Ask her what she thinks of the game now, how it's changed, which features she likes (if she has been on it recently) and where she think's they have gone wrong (obviously they have lost a lot of users over the years.)

lawrawrrr
18-04-2015, 03:45 PM
omg this is coool!

My question would be what does she miss most/least about working for and with Habbo?

ps i just fixed your tag ;)

Mikey
18-04-2015, 03:57 PM
What does she do now, work wise. :)

DJ_Shadow
18-04-2015, 04:37 PM
HOSKO02

GoldenMerc
18-04-2015, 04:48 PM
Why did she leave

Kyle
18-04-2015, 05:17 PM
favourite hotel manager during her time in the office

Best (business or otherwise) decision Sulake/habbo ever made when she worked there

Favourite furniture should naturally be asked too as it's a staple for all good habbo interviews!

Brad
18-04-2015, 05:44 PM
Did she work with someone she absolutely could not stand? and Why?

Krazybethw
19-04-2015, 12:59 PM
Was supposed to be leaving but

Anyway I got a touch with ex Habbo UK staff GlitterKat do anyone remember her?

I asked for an interview and woo she agreed :P. So guys do you have any questions to ask her? Shoot away and ill put together a list.

Not related but she has a rare habbo book she put on ebay if anyones interested :P hours left oo
Krazybethw; would be sending u a pm soon about this ;)

Sounds awesome! Keep me informed!

Bloop
19-04-2015, 12:59 PM
Aww thank you laura :)

Anyway tomorrows the day!! Hopefully we can get some mysteries sorted ;)

HOSKO02
19-04-2015, 01:35 PM
Ask her if she has any further items of memorabilia that can be shared in digital format; screenshots of in-client, text files of old newsie articles, pictures of the offices etc etc - all of these would be very helpful to the HabboxWiki and would likely not be found elsewhere online. What was working for Sulake like for her? Was it a secure position, good benefits package, ample training? Any insider info on internal communications from Helsinki would be interesting too.

MilksAreUs
19-04-2015, 03:08 PM
wheres the link for the book?

-:Undertaker:-
19-04-2015, 04:51 PM
When all those Super Rares were 'accidently' released under Jibbi/Callie, was it really accidental or not?

Zak
19-04-2015, 09:49 PM
When all those Super Rares were 'accidently' released under Jibbi/Callie, was it really accidental or not?

I think Harry asked her this earlier today. She said it was an accident
DJ_Shadow; to confirm

She seems pretty sound to be honest

e5
20-04-2015, 05:57 AM
Is GK back on habbo or something?

God I remember once when GK gave my friend aload of rares and supers for free because she spent so much on the home phone or something like that lmao, or she was conned idk, but she got compensated. That was like 2005 i think.

Zak
20-04-2015, 08:00 AM
Is GK back on habbo or something?

God I remember once when GK gave my friend aload of rares and supers for free because she spent so much on the home phone or something like that lmao, or she was conned idk, but she got compensated. That was like 2005 i think.

She was online yesterday

DJ_Shadow
20-04-2015, 01:04 PM
Yeah she found me on the Hotel on Saturday and we just hung out for a while :) Only asked her a few burning questions, yes she did say Palsternakka was an accident to her knowledge (unless there was a cover-up she said).

e5
20-04-2015, 06:04 PM
She was online yesterday
On the acc glitterkat?

The Don
20-04-2015, 07:20 PM
It'd be interesting to hear some behind the scenes stuff from her time, does she keep in contact with any of the old staff members? Did Jibbi really go to Peru and Bolivia? Does she know why 'Callie' was invented and Impetuous just didn't become the manager?

Callie wasn't real, what?

Kardan
20-04-2015, 07:48 PM
Callie wasn't real, what?

Callie was Impetuous. Impetuous was already UK staff and she got promoted to Hotel Manager when Jibbi left. But the thing is, she created the account Callie and pretty much had two accounts running at the time, both UK staff. Why they couldn't just use Impetuous I don't know.

Zak
20-04-2015, 09:17 PM
On the acc glitterkat?

iPigi

Callie was Impetuous. Impetuous was already UK staff and she got promoted to Hotel Manager when Jibbi left. But the thing is, she created the account Callie and pretty much had two accounts running at the time, both UK staff. Why they couldn't just use Impetuous I don't know.

Mandy also confirmed that Callie was Impetuous

DJ_Shadow
20-04-2015, 09:30 PM

I asked Mandy this too when I saw her. She said that it was probably because a lot of people didn't like Impetious, so she changed names and covered it up (badly obviously!).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!